Conflation speculation redo

fluctusequitantes

Conflation hypothesis.

The main difference between conflation and current theories such as inflation, is that the latter would be like blowing up a balloon. As you blown more air into it , you would see the space and surface area of the balloon expanding at every point, getting further and further apart.

However with conflation, You could imagine the balloon is already inflated with air, So to move energy into the balloon. We need a outside source of kinetic energy and a medium such as the air inside the balloon to transform that kinetic energy in heat.

We know there are 5 types of kinetic energy, however only 4 apply here.

* Radiant

* Thermal

* Acoustic

* Mechanical

* Electrical ( Not used in this example)

In the four examples all of them give us a increase in temperature inside the balloon, so the type of kinetic energy isn't important at this point. As it would be akin to being the heat generated inside a damper of a car, there's this complex machinery outside, that you may never understand. But if you could detect the gas inside the damper , one hypothesis could be that your part of a larger system or you could conclude that what you see spontaneously emerged or a myriad of different ideas. 

However I am a Engineer, it is my job to build things, when I look at a cars engine,it isn't just a engine, its lots of different parts working together to covert the petrol into energy to turn the wheels. The damper may only be in the system to aid in prolonging the life of the car by stopping it from shaking to pieces.

Its still very speculative at the moment, So as you read on you will realise there's many paths we can go down. But not all roads lead to Shagri La. But its the fact we can go down new roads and explore new ideas. Now Im just a a guy this is not my field. Most is merely a passion for the unknown, with the only way to give any validation to it is a high school science education and a wild imagination. You may think moving the problems away to a unknown area, cheapens the science. But I would argue that a quite popular idea of where the energy came from in our universe, was explained as 0 = -1000 plus 1000. So from zero came everything, this is one hell of a dead end for any inquiring mind.

Now for me to develop this idea , I need to know I am going down a sensible path and if you are currently working on a idea, experiment, even just knowledge about certain principles in your field that could help. Here is my email.**************

Pure speculation

There are a few potential mechanisms I would like to explore on how energy could be brought into said system.  

Wave propagation

A wave propagating though a medium. Could be imagined as having two pieces of graph paper in-front of you and two pencils, one is fresh out the box while the other is only half the length. With the first pencil you fill in the bottom row of the first piece of graph paper, you then continue row after row until you have used up the first pencil. You then repeat the experiment with the shorter pencil on the other piece of graph paper.

The reason for repeating the experiment with a pencil of a different length, is because we can say if the pencil is the energy and the graph paper is the medium. That this system obeys the first law of thermodynamics. But you could also conclude that the system is self limiting & maybe that universes can come in any size.

Compression

The compression of a medium , Now when I talk about compression there could be some misconceptions on what I mean to “compress a medium” . it is not to be confused with elastic potential energy, which is the energy stored as a result of applying a force to deform a elastic object. Where when force is removed, the object springs back to it original state.

We need to imagine a imagine a medium at absolute zero entropy, So when energy is then applied to it. The medium moves up to a higher state of entropy. Allowing energy to only flow in a single direction thus obeying the first law of thermodynamics

State change

If said medium is at a near zero absolute entropy it may exhibit similar effects to that of a Bose Einstein condensate, where the atoms begin to bunch together into a dense quantum state. The atoms are indistinguishable from one another and behave as if they were one giant singular atom.

So if you imagine you have a row of wooden domino s, you would knock the first one over, and domino by domino they fall down. Instead of a row of individual domino s. Where I could influence the behavior of just one of them, imagine the row of domino's as the length of wood in which they were made from. whatever we do to the wood , we could say has a effect on all of the domino's. How is a bit of a brain teaser, but going back to the graph paper , it would be like dropping a dark pencil onto the paper and the pencil disappearing and all the squares filling with a shade of light grey.

Now there are also super fluids, which I feel should be looked at, As they have zero velocity and can flow without any loss in kinetic energy. This is a issue for the conflation model as I need kinetic energy for it work. The only solution that comes to my mind is that super-fluids may be one step up in entropy from absolute zero entropy. The balloon analogy may give some incite as when heat is added to the medium , there is a increase in the space between the particles. Turning from solid to a sudo liquid.

Now by now you probably realize that we haven't spoken about the ubiquitous medium, is it dark matter, is it dark energy. First we need to look at both of them together, ones being described as a attracting force and ones described as a repelling force. However if I had a glass of vegetable old and placed a drop of ink in there, I would see the ink particles being kept together but I would also see it start to spread out, with each ink particle getting further and further apart. A common process called diffusion, where higher concentrations flow to lower concentrations. Now not for a minute I am claiming the process is diffusion. But sometimes things are not the way they look. However if this medium is warm in temperature , then that could be some evidence pointing towards conflation.

We will be looking at forming the universe we see today in part 2. But I will leave part one here. as said above any help ,or criticism I am all ears.

The rationale for the current inflationary model --as envisioned by Alan Guth, and developed by others--, is the need to explain certain observational facts:

1) The universe is large-scale homogeneous (this conflicts with causality: how did causally-separated regions equilibrate?)

2) The universe is extremely flat (why is it so stretched-out?)

3) Absence of heavy particles predicted by GUTs (monopoles)

Your model should address these questions.

Joigus thankyou for you reply back. 

I have some ideas on that 🙂, each for compression, wave propagation and state change, probably will change the name of the latter.

I will put together a list. One item I have been struggling to comprehend is what are magnetic monopoles. 

Kind regards,

Rick

What are you trying to explain that isn't covered by existing science? You've mentioned mechanical and thermodynamic effects, but both are areas of established physics.

7 hours ago, fluctusequitantes said:

One item I have been struggling to comprehend is what are magnetic monopoles. 

Ask the question in a new thread, please.

Okay will do , To joigus , The state change section, Now there is a issue you have just made me think of, if the energy is brought into a system where it it shared in a BEC. And if the energy is shared uniformly throughout the system. it would not spread out as the whole system would move to a higher state of entropy. So any matter would clump together but have no where to spread out too. 

The only thing that comes to mind is that if it was a sudo barrier between two systems of high and low entropy. Producing a zone where energy transfer can take place via propagating waves.  Obviously this is just speculations.

And Swansot. The big bang theory I have no issue with. The matter in our universe is understood. So I'm just throwing in the idea that the rest of the universe we can't explain could be part of a separate system. 

However I do agree with you, currently I would equate my ideas as p*ssing in the wind. 

33 minutes ago, fluctusequitantes said:

And Swansot. The big bang theory I have no issue with. The matter in our universe is understood. So I'm just throwing in the idea that the rest of the universe we can't explain could be part of a separate system. 

However I do agree with you, currently I would equate my ideas as p*ssing in the wind. 

If it’s part of the explained universe, then there’s nothing to explain. So what is unexplained, and how does your idea not contradict existing science? What we understand excludes a lot of potential explanations.

5 hours ago, fluctusequitantes said:

Okay will do , To joigus , The state change section, Now there is a issue you have just made me think of, if the energy is brought into a system where it it shared in a BEC. And if the energy is shared uniformly throughout the system. it would not spread out as the whole system would move to a higher state of entropy. So any matter would clump together but have no where to spread out too. 

You need a mechanism that smooths out the universe to the presently known value, and does it at superluminal rates without violating causality in a local way. The way to do that is an expansion factor in cosmology consistent with GR. That's what inflationary models do.

The fact that monopoles are swept out of sight is a bonus of inflationary models, rather than a robust argument, I think. The point being immediate generalisations of the standard model of particles physics (grand unification theories, aka GUTs) do predict these very heavy particles. So we can still pursue them (GUTs) while contemplating an explanation of why they (monopoles) aren't anywhere to be found. You need to study what the present models do in order to propose a wannabe cosmological model with any chance of being seriously considered.

I hope that was helpful.

I don't think a BEC will do the job, honest.

Edited by joigus