Will humanity come back to cannibalism?

altaylar2000

28 minutes ago, swansont said:

Or possibly this is not the case, if we consider the folly of imposing human morality standards on non-human species.

Indeed. That's in the other half of what I intended, really. They are no saints; they are no villains. They're neither.

Edited by joigus
minor addition

9 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

there is no place for children's pictures

Ah, the old when you lack the intelligence to continue or the integrity to admit defeat you use personal attacks. 

Edited by Moontanman

2 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

by the way, it is noteworthy that monkeys kill lions, but do not eat them

I'd like to see some confirmation on that assertion. Actually both assertions. 

Edited by Moontanman

Just now, Moontanman said:

I'd like to see some confirmation on that assertion. 

I read it in another language, and for a long time ago, you may not believe me, it makes no difference to me.
They klled lions because they enimes for them, they clever enough to see danger and prevent it

In general, all these nonsense about the predation of herbivorous delusions, because they are anatomically and physiologically arranged differently

And it's not matter at all

I read it in another language, and for a long time ago, you may not believe me, it makes no difference to me.
They klled lions because they enimes for them, they clever enough to see danger and prevent it

In general, all these nonsense about the predation of herbivorous delusions, because they are anatomically and physiologically arranged differently

And it's not matter at all

Ok, which species of monkey kills lions but does not eat them? BTW, you can quote any language you want, I can use google translate. 

Edited by Moontanman

Just now, Moontanman said:

Ok, which species of monkey kills lions but does not eat them? 

It was about chimpanzees, but besides, I know that baboons constantly kill them, it seems they don't eat them either.

You can search for it in a search engine, I think it's not hard to find

Just now, altaylar2000 said:

It was about chimpanzees, but besides, I know that baboons constantly kill them, it seems they don't eat them either.

Again, if it's chimps then a quick google search should turn up the link to the info as well as the baboon. I simply do not believe you, please provide proof. 

3 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Again, if it's chimps then a quick google search should turn up the link to the info as well as the baboon. I simply do not believe you, please provide proof. 

this is not a fundamental question for this topic, I will not look for anything
The pig eats meat, so what if the monkey eats it or not? By the way, it is also very close to humans, inside the human even closer to pigs  then to primates

3 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

this is not a fundamental question for this topic, I will not look for anything
The pig eats meat, so what if the monkey eats it or not?

You asserted that monkey kill lions but do not eat them, I do not believe you have substantiation for this assertion, BTW monkeys and chimps are not the same thing either. 

3 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

By the way, it is also very close to humans, inside the human even closer to pigs  then to primates

Say what? 

You made a positive assertion, you are required to back this up or admit you have made an assertion that is not evidently true... Time to reread the rules dude.

Edited by Moontanman

3 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

ou made a positive assertion, you are required to back this up or admit you have made an assertion that is not evidently true... Time to reread the rules dude.

This is only for fundamental questions on the topic, but this is generally offtopic

1 minute ago, altaylar2000 said:

This is only for fundamental questions on the topic, but this is generally offtopic

I disagree, you keep making these assertions you cannot justify, these might be the least of them but their ease of checking them calls all the rest of your baseless assertions into question. I am calling you out, please justify your assertions. 

1 minute ago, Moontanman said:

I disagree, you keep making these assertions you cannot justify, these might be the least of them but their ease of checking them calls all the rest of your baseless assertions into question. I am calling you out, please justify your assertions. 

what exactly? The fact that baboons kill lions but don't eat them? Even children know this, you should be ashamed

You said that any language will suit you

Ученые отмечают, что бабуины отличаются умом и сообразительностью. Они давно поняли, какую угрозу для них представляют львы и леопарды, которые периодически нападают на обезьян и безжалостно их убивают. Оказывается, сами жертвы могут представлять угрозу для хищников. Ведь бабуины, стараясь защитить своих сородичей, воруют совсем юных львят. Они так поступают с одной целью – убить животное

Источник: https://fishki.net/3286394-pochemu-babuiny-vorujut-lyvjat.html © Fishki.net
Ученые отмечают, что бабуины отличаются умом и сообразительностью. Они давно поняли, какую угрозу для них представляют львы и леопарды, которые периодически нападают на обезьян и безжалостно их убивают. Оказывается, сами жертвы могут представлять угрозу для хищников. Ведь бабуины, стараясь защитить своих сородичей, воруют совсем юных львят. Они так поступают с одной целью – убить животное

Источник: https://fishki.net/3286394-pochemu-babuiny-vorujut-lyvjat.html © Fishki.net

https://fishki.net/3286394-pochemu-babuiny-vorujut-lyvjat.html

1580800350-b018af28049eb7995e5d6c9093bb7

11 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

disagree, you keep making these assertions you cannot justify, these might be the least of them but their ease of checking them calls all the rest of your baseless assertions into question. I am calling you out, please justify your assertions. 

Is it enough?

25 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Ok, which species of monkey kills lions but does not eat them? BTW, you can quote any language you want, I can use google translate. 

I think he means the Bili Ape. Their big fuckers.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bili_ape

http://scienceheathen.com/2015/01/11/bili-apes-giant-lion-eating-chimp-chimpanzee-subspecies/

The local folk-stories of the surrounding region make note of massive ape-like creatures that kill and hunt lions, catch fish, and — the stories go — howl at the moon. With many local hunters mentioning an animal that looks something like a cross between a chimpanzee and a gorilla — an animal that apparently, according to the stories, is unaffected by poison darts, as the other apes are.

While you may be now making the assumption that such stories can’t possibly be true, you’d actually be wrong — a fair amount of research has gone into this subspecies of chimpanzee over the last few decades, and there is apparently quite a lot of truth to the stories.

2 minutes ago, Moontanman said:

Thank you, now the chimps please. 

Perhaps I will use my right to request confirmation of everything that you posted here. Separate the text point by point and give proofs of all your statements
Thanks

Perhaps I will use my right to request confirmation of everything that you posted here. Separate the text point by point and give proofs of all your statements
Thanks

That would be funny...