Will humanity come back to cannibalism?

altaylar2000

4 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

This is not an excuse, you can die from the cold, and there is no need to seek out extremes. Most people eat meat not even out of hunger, but for pleasure.

I didn't say it was and from your answer I'm sure you haven't; but it is an excuse to eat from a bin; and there's no greater pleasure, even if that bin might contain your granny.

If you want the moral high ground, you have to go full-on Buddhist and never knowingly kill anything, even bacteria; extreme enough for you?

14 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

If you want the moral high ground, you have to go full-on Buddhist and never knowingly kill anything, even bacteria; extreme enough for you?

This is bad example because they evil-tolerance. They not kill evil, just tolerate

As for "killing" bacteria, this is demagoguery, bacteria are no more sensitive than plants.

3 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

This is bad example because they evil-tolerance. They not kill evil, just tolerate

And there in lies the problem with your argument, and why you're ill suited to navigate ethics...

Just now, dimreepr said:

Have you even read your own thread? 

Yes, I have

If there is a problem somewhere, then it is definitely not in this question. There is no use in stupid pacifism, he plays into the hands of wolves in sheep's clothing

2 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

Yes, I have

If there is a problem somewhere, then it is definitely not in this question. There is no use in stupid pacifism, he plays into the hands of wolves in sheep's clothing

Herbivore's are the worst, they do everything they can to prevent a predator from eating...

Just now, dimreepr said:

Herbivore's are the worst, they do everything they can to prevent a predator from eating..

Often they kill them and this is right.
About what rights have the predator you can tell your mother or child, when they are attacked by a robber, rapist or cannibal, and there is no antipredator nearby, who will prevent the predator's crime

2 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

Often they kill them and this is right.
About what rights have the predator you can tell your mother or child, when they are attacked by a robber, rapist or cannibal, and there is no antipredator nearby, who will prevent the predator's crime

Have you ever been hungry enough to eat from a bin?

I don't care about the empty stomach of the wolf. I'll just kill him as it should be

Regardless of whether he is well-fed or hungry, for evil must be destroyed

In traditional Aryan morality, the hero is not the one who attacks the weak, but who destroys the attacker. Anything else is absurd. Nietzsche's morality is foolishness for idiots

attacking a weak or by group to this day is generally considered a shame and weakness, and not a sign of strength or nobility

16 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

I don't care about the empty stomach of the wolf. I'll just kill him as it should be

Killing a predator simply because it is trying to survive makes you an evil doer in my opinion, so you are worth less than a chicken???

9 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

Indra kills a snake, a villain and a liar and frees cows and waters, the sources of life for peaceful people, for this he is praised, and not for the fact that he attacked the innocent

1 hour ago, dimreepr said:

If you want the moral high ground, you have to go full-on Buddhist and never knowingly kill anything

By definition, they are peaceful people.

Edited by dimreepr

11 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

What if a predator infects ( and thus kills )  human beings without attack ? 

Rumors have it that in this present pandemic, some people are intentionally infecting the wildlife  .

Must be killed too

Edited by altaylar2000