Is it possible that round moving have more strong impulse?

altaylar2000

Practice shows that circular movements always give a more powerful blow. For example, a mangual(the type weapons such as a load on a chain, this word seems absent in eng? How it correctly?)  beats more powerful than a hammer. In martial arts, circular strikes are always more powerful than straight ones. There is a feeling that the centrifugal force gives additional energy to the impulse

Edited by altaylar2000

3 hours ago, altaylar2000 said:

Practice shows that circular movements always give a more powerful blow. For example, a mangual(the type weapons such as a load on a chain, this word seems absent in eng? How it correctly?)  beats more powerful than a hammer. In martial arts, circular strikes are always more powerful than straight ones. There is a feeling that the centrifugal force gives additional energy to the impulse

No.

When you are ready to learn some Physics we will explain it to you.

1 minute ago, studiot said:

When you are ready to learn some Physics we will explain it to you.

I will not need your(personnally)explanations even if I will be ready to become a Nobel laureate in physics

Is there the button "ignor" here?

Yes, I quickly found it. There is a wonderful interface, very user-friendly

3 hours ago, altaylar2000 said:

!

Moderator Note

Is there a question here? Or are you just here to broadcast your imperfect understanding?

(i.e. studiot was not wrong in their assessment)

Yes, question is "why"

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

was not wrong

I prefer experiential science, a positivist approach, rather than a scholastic approach.
The facts are given, and let if someone does not agree, reason in the context of the facts
If someone have another experience let's talk about

3 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Higher velocity.

This is not convincing. Not the fact that straight-line movement cannot reach the same speed

2 minutes ago, swansont said:

Establish that it’s true, first. 

I did

Edited by altaylar2000

Just now, altaylar2000 said:

This is not convincing. Not the fact that straight-line movement cannot reach the same speed

Try throwing a ball with the 2 motions you describe and see which one send the ball farther.

2 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

I agree that the potential for speed there is greater due to the increased trajectory, but this does not prove that this is a general case

7 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Try throwing a ball with the 2 motions you describe and see which one send the ball farther.

according to your logic, if we take a stick equal in length to the nunchaku, then it will be equal in length to the nunchaku strike, but its strike will be weaker in reality

11 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

But if you applied actual physics to the problem, you might see the circumstances under which this could and could not happen.

4 hours ago, altaylar2000 said:

In martial arts, circular strikes are always more powerful than straight ones.

As someone who has both delivered and received such strikes, I can promise you this is also untrue. It is a factor of involvement of hips and shoulders that’s relevant here, not straightness nor curviness of the strike. 

Edited by iNow

6 minutes ago, altaylar2000 said:

according to your logic, if we take a stick equal in length to the nunchaku, then it will be equal in length to the nunchaku strike, but its strike will be weaker in reality

I simply gave you a possible experiment to try to text your idea.  It is a simple experiment, why not try it?

3 minutes ago, iNow said:

As someone who has both delivered and received such strikes, I can promise you this is also untrue

In karate and taekwondo, this may be imperceptible due to the fact that they do not deal with blows but with effects and a set of points, but any boxer or thai boxer will confirm this.

Edited by altaylar2000

3 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

I simply gave you a possible experiment to try to text your idea.  It is a simple experiment, why not try it?

I've tried this. Chain weapon strike is always stronger with the same trajectory

I think this is due to the difference in centrifugal force.