Issue got solved

There seems to have been a spate of new members posting a short question and, following an answer or two, ending with the very scientific phrase

"issue got solved"

Is there any significance in this ?

They were all apparently one person, and all accounts identified have been spam-banned, including ones that were still setting up the scam - inserting spam links into quoted posts. It's been a little while since we've seen that ploy.

Thank you to those that noticed and reported these posts in the last several hours.

50 minutes ago, swansont said:

They were all apparently one person, and all accounts identified have been spam-banned, including ones that were still setting up the scam - inserting spam links into quoted posts. It's been a little while since we've seen that ploy.

Thank you to those that noticed and reported these posts in the last several hours.

Thank you both for keeping vigil and bothering to answer my question.

7 hours ago, studiot said:

"issue got solved"

Is there any significance in this ?

There must be something about the phrase that makes it a trigger for curiosity. Successful clickbait lures get used repeatedly. I think the spammers are hoping we want to know about issues and their solutions. 

31 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

There must be something about the phrase that makes it a trigger for curiosity. Successful clickbait lures get used repeatedly. I think the spammers are hoping we want to know about issues and their solutions. 

Good point. They may also try to affect searches; an algorithm could possibly rank an issue that was resolved higher than a something that the algorithm considers to be an open discussion.