Conflation Hypothesis - Minds from all fields of physics welcome

fluctusequitantes

Hi my names rick, Now before you click off and designate this post to the forum's trash can, Because iv just mentioned some new ideas i have on how the universe may work, I would love for you to read part 1 of my paper on my blog url deleted you can click the PDF button and it will show up in the browser.

I am looking to seek validation and scrutiny of the hypothesis as i feel it does address some of the current pitfalls with previous theories. if you would kindly share or even better if your working in any field of physics , where this hypothesis may match up with experiments or Documented / personal observations. I will be happy to post your replies and see if this topic is one we want to take further.

Im not going to lie my job is engineering problem solving, I have no qualms with sneaking over to the boffins as one man/ women cant do it all.

Kind regards, Rick

Conflation.pdf

Edited by fluctusequitantes
To Include further information

4 hours ago, fluctusequitantes said:

I am looking to seek validation and scrutiny of the hypothesis as i feel it does address some of the current pitfalls with previous theories.

Which theories? Which pitfalls? Most theories have areas of applicability, and outside them a different theory is needed. Newton works well up until you need Einstein, right? Theories are best current explanations, but many are like a small bath towel that does a good job of covering an area, but not all the areas you'd like it to cover. 

Thank you for your comment, Im not 100% happy with the hypothesis, As the assumptions I have made a just that, But that is a great idea I will probably start another post asking people for current issues with current hypothesis and theories.

I think that it does some what address some of the issues.

Why the universe is expanding, with this hypothesis it is merely spreading out , also the structure issue of the cosmic web. It so far doesn't break the first law of thermodynamics as energy is recycled. 

It may also address the cooling issue of the early universe and what iv hypothesized what may be dark matter / dark energy .

I would say due to this topic having 80views but only 3 download of the pdf. If you feel it is worth a read please comment below. 

Kind regards, Rick.

Edited by fluctusequitantes
Structural problems with post.

5 minutes ago, fluctusequitantes said:

Thank you for your comment, Im not 100% happy with the hypothesis, As the assumptions I have made a just that, however with more information from knowledgeable can expand on the problem's.. 

Afew examples beings, How the universe cooled so quickly after the initial event. Why the universe is expanding, because it's spreading out. The flatness problem, Distant regions of space in opposite directions of the sky are so far apart that, assuming standard Big Bang expansion, they could never have been in causal contact with each other.

The structure problem, It Doesn't disregard the first law of thermodynamics. 

Apparently you have some hypothesis.  Would you care to share it so it could be discussed?

38 minutes ago, fluctusequitantes said:

Thank you for your comment, Im not 100% happy with the hypothesis, As the assumptions I have made a just that, however with more information from knowledgeable can expand on the problem's.. 

Afew examples beings, How the universe cooled so quickly after the initial event. Why the universe is expanding, because it's spreading out. The flatness problem, Distant regions of space in opposite directions of the sky are so far apart that, assuming standard Big Bang expansion, they could never have been in causal contact with each other.

The structure problem, It Doesn't disregard the first law of thermodynamics. 

The so called big bang hypothesis is based on four dimensional Relativity.
The first Law is an conservation law of a 3 dimensional scalar called energy.
This scalar is not conserved in four dimensional Relativity.
Also applicable are the conditions of the First Law such that we have to decide if the Universe is an open, closed or isolated system.
We do not know the answer to this.

So all in all it is just our best guess.

Another point, I see you are new and have made 3 posts.
You are permitted a total of 5 in your first 24 hours as an successful anti spam measure, you will benefit from later in your membership.

!

Moderator Note

"Read the attachment" is not compliant with rule 2.7. However, I did read it and it falls well short of the level of rigor we require (which you acknowledge when you admit you don't have a theory)

A better approach might be to learn the physics by asking questions, in order to propose an actual model.