Applicability of Newton’s laws (split from A mass can be be lifted with force less than its weight)

Prof  Reza  Sanaye

22 hours ago, Ghideon said:

You might want to use the quote function. The above looks like a support for awaterpon's claims, was that the intention?

Can you elaborate; how does what you describe result in awaterpon's claims flesh (and bones) and physics?

flesh or wood or bones or quick silver or gravestone or whatever . . . .. They cannot NOT obey the same rules . . .  

Do you believe otherwise  ??  !

1 hour ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

flesh or wood or bones or quick silver or gravestone or whatever . . . .. They cannot NOT obey the same rules . . .  

40 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

In the context of this thread I believe that Newton mechanics and specifically F=mg will predict what happens when a mass m is put on a typical household scale. Flesh or wood or bones or quick silver or gravestone or whatever will not have an effect*, Newtonian physics is applicable in this case. OP seems to argue that Newtonian physics fails to predict the force if the mass m consists of flesh. I fail to find any evidence in this thread or in any mainstream physics supporting that opinion. 

(Disclaimer: Of course not counting engineering limitations, using the scale outside of limits, not keeping the mass stable or other out of context reasons.)

20 hours ago, swansont said:

There is no F=ma exception for flesh or bone

So why was I notified that I was on another thread   ??  !!  

I wrote there is no differences/exceptions  in physics for flesh or wood or bones or quick silver or gravestone or whatever . . . .. They cannot NOT obey the same rules . . .