ePCT: which offices (i.e. countries) are better to enter into national phase?

ahmet

hi, 

may I request help from the ones who have interest to this issue, my queries will be:

1) whether the direct opinion would be correct , thinking like entry to prosperous countries would be better (i.e. will bring more income).Furthermore, turkish patent office (i.e. tpe) 's international preliminary examination shows that my invention has no inventive step. So, does this mean that the examination phase will fail in national phase of another country. (especially for prosperous countrys')  (note: according to ISR (ISA=TR), the invention is novel,industrial applicable but lacking for inventive step as said. )

2) whether there are any organizations or associations that might support us (just) for payment of ISR and Examination fees (i.e. PCT fees)?

Edited by ahmet

• ahmet changed the title to ePCT: which offices (i.e. countries) are better to enter into national phase?