CBD as Endocannabinoid booster of T-Cells

Axion

CBD is the abbreviation for 'cannabidiol' and is found in cannabis plants. There are 113 currently known cannabinoids, each playing a role in the endocannabinoid system ECS ...

I was accused that I've provided CBD Conspiracy as unscientific evidence that CBD is booster of T-Cells thus natural imunization for sars and alike viruses, so here is my point examined further ...

1. here is broader definition

The endocannabinoid system modulates the maturation of immune cells in primary lymphatic tissues as well as their effector function like i.e. cytokine secretion. Today the regulatory effect of cannabinoids on T and B lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, macrophages and microglia is undisputed ...

In the primary lymphatic organs (i.e. thymus, bone marrow) stem cells mature into leucocytes (white blood cells). T cells develop in the thymus, B cells in the bone marrow. B cells produce antibodies that can bind to pathogens and thereby enable the immune system to detect and eliminate these pathogens. T helper cells signal to B cells to produce antibodies and increase the ability of macrophages (another subset of leucocytes) to phagocytose (“eat”) pathogens. T killer cells, along with NK cells (natural killer cells) are killing leucocytes as their name suggests. They destroy cells that i.e. are infected by viruses. Another important subtype of leucocytes is the one of dendritic cells. When pathogens invade the organism dendritic cells present appropriate antigens (antigens are proteins or other components of phagocytized pathogens) to T helper cells, and thereby signal the type of pathogens involved and how to be destroyed ...

https://www.hapa-pharm.com/medical-cannabis/the-endocannabinoid-system/ecs-the-immune-system

CBD has little direct effect on CB1 and CB2 receptors. CBD indirectly influences CB1 and CB2 receptors by increasing levels of the body’s own endocannabinoids, anandamide and 2-AG, by inhibiting their degradation via modulating the FAAH and MAGL enzymes. As a result, more anandamide and 2-AG are available to activate cannabinoid receptors (Zou, & Kumar, 2018).

https://archive.is/wbhGq#selection-847.0-855.363

AEA has low CB2 affinity, whereas 2-AG binds strongly to CB2 [1] ... 2-AG is the primary endogenous ligand for CB2 and is a moderate-affinity full agonist for CB2 as well as CB1.7-9  ... CBD is a CB1 and CB2 antagonist, although its binding affinity for each receptor is relatively low to moderate. In addition to its effects on CB1 and CB2, CBD has other modulatory effects on the ECS. CBD binds fatty acid-binding proteins, which slows/limits FAAH degradation of AEA and thus may promote greater AEA activity. [2]

2. and here are few studies that provide explanation how Lymph Nodes are stimulated by CBD to produce T-Cells, needless to say how this resolves cancers or!?

The CB1 and CB2 receptor pharmacology of CBD ~ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2219532/#__sec7title

2.1. remember CBD is natural mimetic to 2-AG thus stimulates the same function ... explained bellow as imunity T-Cell booster ...

The EC system is well known to play a role in immune response (as reviewed throughout the years by [9], [10], [11], [12]). Moreover, CB receptor agonists such as Δ-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), AEA, and 2-AG have all been connected to the regulation of lymphocyte activation. ...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5206973/

~

The endocannabinoid (eCB) system is a critical modulator of homeostasis in vertebrates. Our results indicate that macrophages and dendritic cells produce the endocannabinoid, 2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol (2-AG) upon antigen activation. ...

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep42584

~

It would be really nice if we could link anandamide's functions to THC and 2-AG's functions to CBD. Unfortunately, biology is rarely simple. While THC is known for its euphoric effects, CBD is thought to be more involved in anti-inflammatory and analgesia. Can the same be said of anandamide and 2-AG? Unfortunately, not really. For one, not much is known about 2-AG, but it is thought to be more expressed in the brain so it could conceivably be involved in mediating reward. So perhaps THC, with its euphoric effects, is hijacking 2-AG's normal function. On the other hand, anandamide has the same potency at the CB1 receptor as THC, so maybe anandamide is truly the "bliss" molecule. ...

https://www.labroots.com/trending/cannabis-sciences/13189/role-endocannabinoids-orgasm

~

In vitro studies suggested that CBD protected DNA from oxidative damage, increased endocannabinoid levels, and reduced cell proliferation through different mechanisms, involving CB1, TRPV1, and PPARγ [49]. The chemopreventive effect of CBD was also verified in vivo, in experimental models of chemically induced colon carcinogenesis. More specifically, CBD, at the dose of 1 mg/kg, reduced aberrant crypt foci (ACF) formation and the number of polyps and tumors in azoxymethane (AOM)-treated mice. The authors found that CBD counteracted AOM-induced upregulation of the phosphorylated form of Akt protein [49]. More recently, the pro-apoptotic effect of CBD in CRC cells has been ascribable to the excessive ROS production by mitochondria, ER stress induction, and Noxa activation [50]. Additionally, CBD (1 mg/kg) effect has been investigated in a murine model of CT26 cell line-induced colon cancer. Results showed that anti-angiogenetic and antimetastatic effects of CBD were associated with VEGF downregulation. Moreover, CBD reduced interleukin 6 (IL-6) and interleukin 8 (IL-8) serum levels of the treated group with respect to control group [51]. Greenhough et al. demonstrated that A9-THC (2.5 µM), via CB1 activation, induced apoptosis through inhibition of phosphoinositide 3-kinases-Akt (PI3K-Akt) survival cascade in colorectal cancer cells [52]. A9-THC (8 µM) and JWH-015 (8 µM) (synthetic CB2 agonist) diminished ascites’ development in an orthotopic model of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) and also reduced the growth of HepG2 and HuH-7-derived tumor xenografts. The two cannabinoids, through CB2 activation, subsequent Akt/mTORC inhibition, and AMPK activation, triggered autophagy stimulation that led to HCC apoptosis [53] ...

Chiara Laezza ~ The Endocannabinoid System: A Target for Cancer Treatment ~ https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/3/747/pdf ~ Institute of Endocrinology and Experimental Oncology, IEOS CNR, 80131 Naples, Italy ~ Received: 14 December 2019; Accepted: 20 January 2020; Published: 23 January 2020

~

CBD may act through indirect activation of the receptors by increasing endocannabinoids, specifically 2-AG, in CRC cell lines. In vivo, CBD at 1 mg/kg significantly reduced azoxymethane-induced aberrant crypt foci, polyps, tumors, and the percentage of mice bearing polyps. CBD’s antitumor mechanism was determined to be through the downregulation of the PI3K/AKT pathway and the upregulation of Caspase-3. ...

Emily S. Seltzer ~ Cannabidiol (CBD) as a Promising Anti-Cancer Drug ~ https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6694/12/11/3203/pdf ~ Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute of Technology ~ Received: 12 August 2020; Accepted: 27 October 2020; Published: 30 October 2020

~

It is perhaps worth noting that some of the most promising medicines targeting eCB signaling are based on using the natural cannabinoids from plants, including Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol and/or CBD,47,48 or based on small molecule drugs that increase the levels of AEA49,50 or 2-AG.51,52 In this context, strategies that increase 2-LG levels could have therapeutic potential as in some instances, they could introduce or maintain a moderate tone and/or mitigate against overactivation of the system.

https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/can.2019.0030

etc. etc. etc.

1) Boosting T-Cell production =/= immunization. There is no causative mechanism by which CBD stimulates the production of antibodies to infectious agents. CBD is not an alternative to vaccines. 

2) Your links are a grab bag of random associations between CBD and aging, cancer, allergy, and inflammation. No mention of increased immunity to infectious agents. The primary relationship with T-cells described is in relation to the modulation and control of inflammation, not an increased antigenic activity. 

While cannabanoids are among the vast plethora of proto-therapeutic agents currently under preliminary investigation as potential therapeutic drugs for a range of ailments, proposing them as an alternative to vaccination is not supported and quite frankly idiotic. 

Edited by Arete

34 minutes ago, Arete said:

1) Boosting T-Cell production =/= immunization. There is no causative mechanism by which CBD stimulates the production of antibodies to infectious agents. CBD is not an alternative to vaccines. 

2) Your links are a grab bag of random associations between CBD and aging, cancer, allergy, and inflammation. No mention of increased immunity to infectious agents. The primary relationship with T-cells described is in relation to the modulation and control of inflammation, not an increased antigenic activity.

yes I piled additional info that would be useful for consideration, but defacto I point to simple correlation of CBD as mimetic endocannabinoid of 2-AG, and for 2-AG as T-Cell booster there are three quotes above here are they as footnotes [1][1][1]

either intentionally You ignore these facts, or just jumping ahead!? so tell me how so CBD is not natural substitute for vaccination!?

4 hours ago, Axion said:

yes I piled additional info that would be useful for consideration, but defacto I point to simple correlation of CBD as mimetic endocannabinoid of 2-AG, and for 2-AG as T-Cell booster there are three quotes above here are they as footnotes [1][1][1]

Yes and they all discuss CBD's interaction with T-cells in the context of inflammation, not immunity. 

4 hours ago, Axion said:

either intentionally You ignore these facts, or just jumping ahead!? so tell me how so CBD is not natural substitute for vaccination!?

1) Your sources aren't suggesting CBD has any utility as a preventative or treatment for any sort of infectious disease.  They don't prevent any "facts" or evidence suggesting CBD is in any way a substitute for vaccines. 

2) CBD is not a substitute for vaccination because it has no mechanistic way to prevent an infection.  There is no evidence that it has any antigenic or antibody producing effect for COVID or any other infectious agent. 

The long and short of it is that no, CBD isn't an alternative for vaccines, COVID or otherwise, and there's no sensible way to suggest it is. To use another analogy, it'd be like saying that because Vitamin A helps you see in the dark, eating carrots is a healthy substitute for driving without your headlights on. 

@Areteok what are Lymph Nodes if not producers of T-Cells, are You intentionally missing the pint!?

btw these are accidental picked studies derived just from random search earlier when pandemic was unraveling [1] when I jumped to suggest to people there is natural T-Cell boosting, You are obviously not aware that I am not any authority, on top I havent researched enough this field, but believe me if I focus I'll find extra amount of studies that suggest the same fact that CBD induces T-Cell boost, so Your remark that in these studies was observed inflammation is just spinn nothing else, the nockout was observed like that target aim was some inflmation, but defacto T-Cells as natural killers of pathogens in the organism strike and fight against any foreign invader ... I suggested in eupedia Yes Zinc is direct annihilator of this virus, but Zinc alone cant do much without T-cells ...

and Please dont patronize me about artificial edited mRNA vaccination as more logical proven or needed way for immunization that this natural way, simply many people are not willing to risk with these new experimental vaccines thus they need alternative, so in this thread prime dabate should be CBD as T-Cell booster not provax'agitrop, so keep it ontopic or open other thread for Your pro'mRNA lets say delusional lust!

On the other hand, CB2 receptor is mainly expressed in the immune system including the spleen, thymus, and lymph nodes and is involved in the immunomodulatory effects of cannabinoids. [1]

These data demonstrate that 2-AG acts directly on activated T and B cells to suppress lymphocyte activation and proliferation. [1]

We have also established that 2-AG levels are upregulated in the serum and in the lymph node of mice during vaccination. We hypothesized that the intrinsic release of eCBs from immune cells during activation by pathogenic antigens mitigate inflammation, but also suppress overall innate and adaptive immune response. [1]

7 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

It seems, you are missing the point, CBD is not an alternative to vaccines.

first of all I am stating CBD is booster of T-Cells thus immunization booster, I dont even bother to compare it with mRNA vaccines, which as experimental tho are less clever option for immunization, but I cant and dont want to patronize anyone what they should do its their free will, I can just say if You are cautious and dont want to go after mRNA vaccination then consider natural boosting of immunity ...

anyway in Your opinion what would be natural substitution for vaccine immunization, maybe lepton tea!?

Edited by Axion

4 minutes ago, Axion said:

anyway in Your opinion what would be natural substitution for vaccine immunization, maybe lepton tea!?

I don't think there is a natural substitution, evidence to the contrary would be welcomed.  A healthy lifestyle promotes a strong immune system, but that does not come even remotely close to the benefits of vaccinations.

1 minute ago, Bufofrog said:

I don't think there is a natural substitution, evidence to the contrary would be welcomed.  A healthy lifestyle promotes a strong immune system, but that does not come even remotely close to the benefits of vaccinations.

didnt expect from offtopic question to start new discussion, but obviously You are drawn to sarcasm more than debating the proposed CBD / 2-AG facts presented in this thread, now maybe You expect I should start bragg here about mRNA risks, for that there is already ontopic thread, sadly closed who knows why, maybe risk of lesser "gmo" profit or smaller volunteer pool for experimentation!?

8 hours ago, Axion said:

@Areteok what are Lymph Nodes if not producers of T-Cells, are You intentionally missing the pint!?

Non sequitur. It does not follow that because lymphocytes are produced in lymph nodes that CBD is an alternative to the COVID vaccine. I got your point, it's just that your point is at best entirely unsubstantiated. 

8 hours ago, Axion said:

You are obviously not aware that I am not any authority, on top I havent researched enough this field.

Clearly. 

8 hours ago, Axion said:

Your remark that in these studies was observed inflammation is just spinn nothing else, the nockout was observed like that target aim was some inflmation,

No, that's... literally what one of the cited studies was about - notably the only study relevant to the interaction between CBD and lymphocytes observed a potential reduction in autoimmune response associated with CBD regulation of T-cell activity. That's entirely different to CBD increasing the antigenic capabilities of lymphocytes, for which you have cited zero evidence.

8 hours ago, Axion said:

Please dont patronize me about artificial edited mRNA vaccination as more logical proven or needed way for immunization that this natural way, simply many people are not willing to risk with these new experimental vaccines thus they need alternative

1) This "natural way" has no immunizing effect. It doesn't work. To say mRNA vaccines are "too experimental" and to propose what is effectively snake oil is, well, logically unjustifiable, to put it mildly. 

2) There is a "natural alternative" to vaccine acquired immunity. You're not going to like it, though. 

8 hours ago, Axion said:

Your pro'mRNA lets say delusional lust!

The person who thinks CBD is an alternative to vaccines calls me delusional. Ironic. 

Edited by Arete

@Arete Please open new topic for mRNA risks, saying that such experimental vaccine is ultimate solution is just subjective, only way that your stance would be more logical is if sars-cov-2 is lab retro'virus that have potential to change the dna so lets risk, but even then the m'rna editing risks should be weighed before such immunization is accepted as safe, lets see now there is massive control group so in few years we would know how safe is this vaccine approach!

the fact is that the mortality rate is ~2% thus going with experimental vaccine en'masse is more than wrong, especially if we know that those who have gained natural immunity till now their resistance to particular variant is long 6 months to 1 year potentially, so going with wide m'rna experimental immunization is obvious gamble which on top is not insured anyhow by the governments as any responsibility, at least they can offer en'bloc open constant debate between pro and contra m'rna scientists so masses would loosen from any fears ...

btw if CBD wasnt effective it wouldnt be used as alternative therapy for cancers, why its not still the same regular prescription ask yourself isnt like that the big'pharma profit is at stake [1][1][1] now, You can spinn my suggestions as the studies dont clearly point what you state, but as I said they are offered just to point the correlation between CBD and 2-AG and exactly we need scientific debate so this could be leveled in right manner, instead like this assuming by me or You how correct is that premise, my intention is not antivaxer per'se but suggesting on caution that if someone have it as norm antivax will that should consider alternative natural immunization through Citric Acid + Zinc and CBD if he can get to it in form of leaf smoothy coz in my opinion concentrated artificially has not such effects as the natural cbd from marijuana leafs ... 

1) I accept that CBD has anti-inflammatory properties to the point where we give CBD to our arthritic dog every day. It's also great at treating the side effects of chemotherapy, and there's some preliminary mouse model evidence is can slow tumor growth. CBD has some very promising medicinal properties but none of them are preventing or treating COVID. The suggestion is just false.  

2) You have presented zero evidence to support CBD having antiviral properties. The onus is on you to back up your claim. 

3) You haven't articulated any specific risks associated with mRNA vaccines. The fact you seem to be suggesting that "mRNA editing" is a risk insinuates that you fundamentally misunderstand how genetic transcription/translation works. 

4) The suggestion that mRNA vaccine associated mortality outweighs COVID mortality makes me wonder how humans that bad at math function. Do you pull a dollar out of your pocket and yell "Wow I'm a millionaire!"?

5) LMAO at drinking pot leaf smoothies as an alternative to vaccination.  At least use some bud and make canabutter with it to put in your edibles. 

@Arete how should we communicate like this on Your provisional statements or better said m'rna clannishness responses instead debate on the CBD as booster of immunity, its like arguing about what oil have better performance in the car exxons or castrol, altho we cant have clear comparison coz the billions that goes in genetics research are incomparable to the thousands that goes in endocanabinoid research ... what I know do is that gmo because the missing variable of bioresonance [1][[1][1][[1] is en'masse trial&error experiment, now exercized on large population of humanity without any bioethical debate evaded paradoxically by the below 2% mortality of sars-cov-2, I am not stating tho that this virus is not dangerous but imposing health-passports that is forcible eugenics with no space for any negotiation, its like subtle modern conctration camp methodology for marking of the "unfit" humans for normal living if they are against the jab ...  btw for 3rd and 4th point in whole about this experiment please open m'rna vaccine risks thread so we would not go offtopic further in this one, or ask to be reopened the last locked one ...

1. either You are forcing m'rna agitprop or jump to conclusion, false is something that has not any connection to the immunity in this case, aside that not only has indirect through the boosting of T-Cells in the organism but has also direct because is present in the lungs too!

2. here is two quotes that point to the significance of the CBD for immunity ... keep in mind that all this is stalled as research in microbiology how is underfunded and thrown on the margins ...

14 January 2021 ~ Cannabis compounds exhibit anti-inflammatory activity in vitro in COVID-19-related inflammation in lung epithelial cells and pro-inflammatory activity in macrophages ~ https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-81049-2

In addition to reducing IL-6 and IL-8 levels, FCBD and FCBD:std reduced the expression levels of CCL2 and CCL7 in alveolar epithelial cells by 6 h treatment. The systemic cytokine profiles detected in severe COVID-19 patients includes increased production of inflammatory chemokines such as CCL221. Moreover, CCL2 and CCL7 were shown to be abundant in bronchoalveolar fluid from severe COVID-19 patients and were associated with recruitment of monocytes into the lungs21. Our results suggest that treatment with FCBD or FCBD:std may lead to reduced secretion of inflammatory cytokines associated with the disease, and possibly to a reduction of macrophage recruitment during the cytokine storm.

Alveolar macrophages play an important role in Fc receptor-mediated responses during acute virus infections and in phagocytosis-mediated clearance of respiratory virus infections

It is well known that the CB2 receptor is widespread among cells of the immune system. Table 3 provides the literature associated with the expression of the CB2 receptor in human leukocytes. Every cell type that has been investigated was found to express both mRNA and protein in at least one report. [1]

• 5. I am deriving The point for the Sativa Smoothy because there are reports that intensive intake is leading to contra'effect that was found in hiv studies ~ 17 February 2018 ~ Heavy Cannabis Use Associated With Reduction in Activated and Inflammatory Immune Cell Frequencies ~ https://academic.oup.com/cid/article/66/12/1872/4869752

1. 2. + 5.

12 February 2021 ~ Nicole Paland ~ The Immunopathology of COVID-19 and the Cannabis Paradigm ~ https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349291556_The_Immunopathology_of_COVID-19_and_the_Cannabis_Paradigm

Anti-inflammatory Properties of Cannabinoids and Their Potential to Downregulate COVID-19 Related CRS

First indications that cannabis has the potential to influence the disease course of COVID-19 were already published 3 years before the outbreak of the current pandemic. Researchers from Italy examined the potential of a hemp seed protein
isolate that was prepared from defatted hemp seed by alkaline solubilization/acid precipitation as inhibitors for ACE-2. Four potentially bioactive peptides GVLY, IEE, LGV, and RVR were identified in the tested fraction by mono- and bidimensional NMR and LC-MS analyses. All four peptides had ACE-inhibitory activity rendering hemp seeds a potential agent to inhibit entry of SARS-CoV2 into the cells (127).

Recently, Canadian researchers have tested CBD extracts of 800 different C. sativa lines on 3D human models of oral, airways, and intestinal tissues and found 13 low THC/high CBD lines that modulated ACE2 and TMPRSS2 levels, which might lower the virus load (128). ACE2-reducing activity of cannabis-derived products were confirmed by a different group. They extracted a CBD, CBG, and THCV-containing fraction of a C. sativa strain and tested it in vitro in comparison to a standard phytocannabinoid agent. Both products reduced the secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-6, IL-8, CCL2, and CCL7 from the alveolar epithelial cell line A549, induced polarization of the macrophage cell line KG1 and increased the phagocytosis.

CD36 and type II receptor for the Fc region of IgG (FcγRII) were upregulated. The researchers reported a certain superiority of the standard phytocannabinoids compared to the cannabis-derived fraction but cannot give recommendations for usage of cannabis in the treatment of COVID-19 (129). Another recent study simulated viral infections using the synthetic RNA Poly I:C and could show that Poly I:C-induced ARDS could be prevented by CBD (130) through the upregulation of apelin, a peptide regulating central and peripheral immunity that was severely downregulated in a murine model of ARDS (131). In the following two sections we will present the processes of regulation of the immune responses of endo- and phytocannabinoids.

Instead of word salad, logical fallacy and articles about the well established anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, please provide a single piece of evidence that CBD reduces the incidence of any infectious disease. If not, we're kind of done here. 

2 hours ago, Arete said:

Instead of word salad, logical fallacy and articles about the well established anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, please provide a single piece of evidence that CBD reduces the incidence of any infectious disease. If not, we're kind of done here. 

Macedonia Di Frutta ... look either You are not aware how studies work or intentionally You are derailing the discussion, otherwise You'll know that these studies are done with intention provoked inflammation i.e. the knockouts specific target are particular inflammation, altho its same with the sars-cov-2 where the rush is to be stopt hyperinflammation [1] also with m'rna editing its not attacked directly the virus but indirectly through provoking immune response in the body by vaccination, so I present the same approach but naturally and thats why I am wondering why You intentionally overlook the facts!? first I've provided evidence that the T-Cell boosting in norm with CBD and now even came to the conclusion that CBD induces even the antibodies read the next paragraph ...

• eventually if You was insightful on the covid-19 for sure You'll pick the first sentence of the last paragraph "CD36 and type II receptor for the Fc region of IgG (FcγRII) were upregulated and if You know that IgG antibodies are fighting this sars-cov-2 infection [1] then this should be another sufficient proof to recognize that CBD indeed is natural alternative not just for this infection but any other ...

bonus: interestingly CD36 gene regulates many other issues [1][1][1] and if indeed CBD upregulates its protein proliferation then this is huge thing, altho I am not literate enough so I could say how and why this is observed in the study, but this points just how we have not invested not even close in phytotherapy studies about CBD ... what I point do again and again be aware of that I respect everyones free will I am not some authority nor microbiologist but will say Those Who Are Not After Vaccination have in mind that You must search for alternative ...

additional remark: in some studies CBD is pointed as factor for downregulation of IgG but as I noticed most probably this is due to use of synthesized CBD , while in this above quoted last study the accent is on natural CBD derived from Cannabis Sativa ...

Edited by Axion

2 hours ago, Axion said:

You are not aware how studies work or intentionally You are derailing the discussion, otherwise You'll know that these studies are done with intention provoked inflammation i.e. the knockouts specific target are particular inflammation, altho its same with the sars-cov-2 where the rush is to be stopt hyperinflammation

It is you who is unaware about the contents of the studies. There are no knockouts (which generally refer to genetic deletions) and stopping hyperinflammation would at best be addressing a symptom, but not the disease.

You keep saying mRNA editing (well, actually m'rna, which is not a thing), except that there is no editing involved.

2 hours ago, Axion said:

m'rna editing its not attacked directly the virus but indirectly through provoking immune response in the body by vaccination,

Apparently you are not understanding how vaccines work (or immune responses). Vaccines prime the body to specific parts of the virus (or other pathogens). The immune response then becomes targeted and is able to clear the pathogen. It is not even vaguely the same approach. Antibodies produced in the process are (and have to be) specific to the pathogen. Even if you change somehow antibody regulation, it won't suddenly target the disease. 

All you have established so far is that you need to read more about how the immune system and vaccination works before making broader claims.

@CharonY You are deliberately spinning my conclusions, btw with m'rna vaccines rna editing is defacto present and is introduced in the cells, like that it hijacks the ribosomes, which are not attacking the virus eg. as Zinc does [1] but trigger immune response [2] for what as alternative I am claiming now it could be circumvented by CBD indirectly ...

• ... I dont understand why people are not debating my CBD points, claiming just CBD is only useful for inflammation, Please are You seeing what I've posted in my previous post about IgG antibodies!?
  • and again why You are hooking on my m'rna filling inbetween the points, Please I pointed to Arete too open new thread for m'rna vaccines functioning and risks and we can debate there more neatly all my m'rna points that are discutable for You in this thread!
  • what I've established do is that CBD is treated in same way like hydrogen as energy source in worlds economy, it is in abundance but still its left on the margins ... for sure there will be many that will say why using hydrogen when fracked methane is easier choice, but that is just wrong excuse that will lead to deluge! not that per'se solely CBD is the cure in this case I numbered few key factors as immunity booster as Citric Acid or Zinc also stress or circulation etc. ...

... yet still You thatare opposing me are claiming only vaccination is the right solution, I dont mind its Your Free Will, but for me and all those that dont want to be experimental group now there should be info what is more than potentially good alternative for immunization, and I hope this would be debated en'masse by scientists!

https://www.cbd-intel.com/cbd-events/

but obviously many are pushing the "mainstream" mantra "there is no alternative", and now what, we will argue which stance is more valid, tho I'll say yours as "mainstreamers" will be indeed for many because institutional blackmail i.e. when and if vaccination becomes mandatory by law or imposed indirectly as mandatory through introduction of health-passports, but till then most probably this sars-cov-2 hype will be over, tho even then again my points will hold ground for many other infections or diseases ... just hope it would become free rural legal plant instead corporative ace, which in Macedonia still its not case ...

Edited by Axion

@swansont I clearly showed that CBD is booster of T-Cells, what actually imply the thread title, on top in the last study is shown boosting of IgG by CBD, thus this thread its not any kind of speculation! Your excuse is shallow You'll need to provide other if there is at all!?

I dont get here this thread will get just more fuel as true, while in Microbiology Subforum eventually could be further examined proved or disproved by potentially some scientists, this is not some smoking gun that vaccination is bad, i m'rna case is just experimental one and people are afraid of it as such, I dont see how it will hurt if they know that they have natural way of immunization, yet for what we lack true measurement how much CBD intake is enough to be booster of T-Cells and IgG ...

Hope You are not biased now coz my propositions about SM lately?

40 minutes ago, Axion said:

I clearly showed that CBD is booster of T-Cells, what actually imply the thread title

Too bad you went on to say that CBC can be a substitute for vaccines.  I think putting this in speculations is generous, it should be in the trash can, IMO.

1 hour ago, Axion said:

@swansont I clearly showed that CBD is booster of T-Cells, what actually imply the thread title, on top in the last study is shown boosting of IgG by CBD, thus this thread its not any kind of speculation! Your excuse is shallow You'll need to provide other if there is at all!?

I dont get here this thread will get just more fuel as true, while in Microbiology Subforum eventually could be further examined proved or disproved by potentially some scientists, this is not some smoking gun that vaccination is bad, i m'rna case is just experimental one and people are afraid of it as such, I dont see how it will hurt if they know that they have natural way of immunization, yet for what we lack true measurement how much CBD intake is enough to be booster of T-Cells and IgG ...

Hope You are not biased now coz my propositions about SM lately?

Saying true things does not cancel out the garbage things.

@Bufofrog why is that heresy? those that are unwilling to use m'rna vaccines should know that they can rush for CBD prevention even do as lack of standardization of the amount on daily intake of CBD is not at all substitution for vaxing, yet this is due to systematic ignorance by the authorities to invest in CBD studies ... thus is ambigous alternative for now but useful info for all ...

@swansont claiming m'rna vaxing has no risks is more than garbage how is closed the m'rna vaccine risks thread, You are moderating debate as if You are on big'pharma payroll, tho think this is solely from personal prejudice coz I've questioned the standard particle model as science!