Extended Field Theory

Axion

pardon mm'observation

48 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

evaluating new good ideas and adaption to scientific progress is unavoidable

here the main problem is that any debate about any alternative theory even less idea must be projected through the SM and normally GR, so any alternative debate is at best drawn to blatant dismissal tho not rarely on instant ridiculing, here I've seen both, altho must say it was somehow pleasure for me finding all those extra SM debunking videos and at least saw three physicist that are acknowledging publicly SM is pseudoscience, this just gives me more hope that as humanity we can quickly circumvent the current misuse of science for capitalistic lobotomy and free energy would come more quick to the tables ...

... altho I am somehow convinced that the secret services already have all this buried deep down in bunkers and keep this current fallacy of capitalistic exploitation so they can easily keep control and power upon states and masses, and lets say like this we have more easier means for good deeds for Spiritual Growth till Christian Salvation because otherwise it would be discutable how quick one can evoke empathy or gain Christian virtues, on top knowing now how people put on pedestal individualism and posesivity it is extra risk some elites to misuse scalar waves for ultimate authoritarianism and strive for superhuman chimeras, its like giving to wild beast katana claws ...

... this dont means that we cant come to common ground as humanity and impose more ethical rule on all levels, but knowing how deep is interwoven the power principle nowadays it will be really naive to think that current "shadow elitist" western imperialism pushed by freemasonry will not misuse any future technocracy for soulscraping of Christians, but here is not place for metaphysics so I'll skip further such hidden fears of mine from eventual misuse of this kind of knowledge ...

~

what was interesting from the last proposed video of JankoM is his suggestion of Konstantin Meyl, who , as the proposed notion of bioresonance quote in the first post of this topic, also points to the same logic ... altho per'se mine idea wasnt that but how mm'observation eventually can change the Maxwell equation ...  

Scientific basis are formed on the fact that potential vortexes are an essential component of a scalar waves, as discovered in 1990. (Meyl 2010). The basic approach for an extended field theory was confirmed in 2009 with the discovery of magnetic monopoles (Morris et al. 2009). For the first time this provides the opportunity to explain the physical basis of life and not only from the biological discipline of Science

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3271197/

~

14 minutes ago, MigL said:

And why do you keep bringing up N Tesla ?

You know if I lean to Einstein indeed I will become lobotomized, some say he was half-literate, on top coz what his wife Mileva Marich done his math, so I'll say ridiculing Tesla will just keep your current mainstream scientific dogmas live for continual lobotomy further and further of new generations physicists i.e. if You are not open'minded that dont means that others should be narrow'minded altho the current physics is not just in vacuum but already decomposing quickly in the same!

Edited by Axion

No, it was M Grossmann, an expert in differential geometry and tensor calculus, and a former classmate of A  Einstein at the ETH, who helped Einstein with the non-Euclidian geometry of GR.

Meanwhile N Tesla was feeding birds in the park , and going broke with unworkable schemes. Did I mention he was nuts ?

@MigL hm how You are responding as concerned about mine simple backhand says big time how eager You are to stay lobotomized, its Your Free Will, after all if someone intentionally burn down your lab for sure You will feed pigeons in parks too, to Tesla was forbiden even leaving usA ...

... the thing is that Einstein was indeed half'minded lets say, proposing theory which has so much variables and in the end is proven that its super'symmetry cant handle the case its just more than false pseudoscience but indeed nut mainstream dogma to which many still kneel and bows, and that is not the biggest problem but how such dogmatics is imposed upon everyone as finite altho fake!

cant understand Why so much time spent in waste learning mathematical poetry and physical abstract art all introduced finally as unmeasurable thus fake, only question is when this will became consensus among the physical societies at least!? hm, I know to admit that after such a long time that some mainstream elitism was wrongly imposed and used is difficult, and above with future technocracy risk coz that, so I dont expect some quick change to happen, altho sooner or later it will ... it is already time for idea shift, but lets see how soon in now and whether that will be on our fortune or our debacle as civilization ...

Edited by Axion

56 minutes ago, Axion said:

here the main problem is that any debate about any alternative theory even less idea must be projected through the SM and normally GR

My main problem with this specific debate is the incoherent questions, unsupported claims and undefined concepts... 

56 minutes ago, Axion said:

but knowing how deep is interwoven the power principle nowadays it will be really naive to think that current "shadow elitist" western imperialism pushed by freemasonry will not misuse any future technocracy for soulscraping of Christians,

... add conspiracy tales to the list of issues.

Edited by Ghideon
grammar

@Ghideon You know I am used to excuses, when someone is biased normally will say that my reasoning is conspi one, even when that is not a case [1][1][1] what about in this topic where I really cant claim theory but dismiss one so I can grasp what-if question ...

... so what to say enjoy your show, after all its only that as an exclusive theater for exceptional scientificism that actually happens to exists coz mids capitalism through it are derived funds for cocktail jams instead park walks ...

Edited by Axion

!

Moderator Note

I’m not sure which infraction is worse: appealing to conspiracy, linking to other discussion boards as “evidence” or labeling all “footnote” links with the number 1.

What I am sure of is this thread is closed.