Curiosity/Perseverance landing scale comparison contradiction.

What is your point and what is the contradiction? 

The Perseverance and Curiosity did not land on the same spot. The Perseverance's landing site is about 2,300 miles (3,700 kilometers) from Curiosity’s landing site in Gale Crater.

landingsitemap.jpg

sources: https://mars.nasa.gov/imgs/mars2020/landingsitemap.jpg

https://mars.nasa.gov/mars2020/mission/science/landing-site/

Edited by Ghideon
grammar and distance link

4 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

What is your point and what is the contradiction? 

Most often I am asked about calculations (factual evidence). I made calculations based on factual evidence, which points to scale contradiction in videos of landings Curiosity and Perseverance. That is my point: 1) New model of the Universe. 2) The nature of light and the size of the Universe.

15 minutes ago, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

I made calculations based on factual evidence, which points to scale contradiction in videos of landings Curiosity and Perseverance

How did you check for possible reasons such as focal length, cropping of video and others*? 

There are a number more plausible reasons than the non mainstream speculations you linked to.

*) I haven't checked your mathematics (yet) but what is that calculation supposed tho show?  

Edited by Ghideon
gammar

1 hour ago, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

Calculations not accurate enough. Delete this topic. I don't know how. Seems I can't remove own topics.

I'm not sure how you are allowed to post any of your  nonsense in any of the sciences in actual fact. You obviously have a "not so hidden" agenda in all you seem to post, evident in the fact that most of that nonsense is shut down in time.

The moderators are being extremely lenient with you. 

4 hours ago, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

Most often I am asked about calculations (factual evidence). I made calculations based on factual evidence, which points to scale contradiction in videos of landings Curiosity and Perseverance. That is my point: 1) New model of the Universe. 2) The nature of light and the size of the Universe.

!

Moderator Note

1. Advertising/discussing speculations outside of their own thread is against the rules.

2. You were asked what the contradiction is. This is a recurring theme: you act as though we can read your mind. Posting pictures and gifs with no explanation is woefully insufficient.