Is the earth really our planet? Or the planet of fishes?

Biological Combination

"Is the earth really our planet"?

Yes, unlike microbe's or fish (or dolphins) we do get to decide it's future, at least in part; it won't be forevermore, but we do get to decide the time scale of our existence. 

Viruses that have been inactive since the formation of the earth can occur in 4 ways. I explained this in the topic below. I have said that the most primitive viruses in the world transmitted from soil to oceans, seas and waters. The cause of the coronavirus: Oil and natural gas exploration works in the seas and Deep earthquake cracks in the sea bottom layer. Viruses that interfere with seawater infect sea creatures. It is also transmitted to humans from sea creatures. It is especially transmitted by sea creatures that are eaten without cooking. Like sushi. WHO will explain the cause of the coronavirus soon. We will wait together.

8 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

Viruses that have been inactive since the formation of the earth can occur in 4 ways. I explained this in the topic below. I have said that the most primitive viruses in the world transmitted from soil to oceans, seas and waters. The cause of the coronavirus: Oil and natural gas exploration works in the seas and Deep earthquake cracks in the sea bottom layer. Viruses that interfere with seawater infect sea creatures. It is also transmitted to humans from sea creatures. It is especially transmitted by sea creatures that are eaten without cooking. Like sushi. WHO will explain the cause of the coronavirus soon. We will wait together.

I realise that you do not respond well to criticism. That is unfortunate. You post a great deal that deserves criticism. Your post here is a good example - almost everything you have said in it is nonsense. If you disagree then post sound evidence that supports your claims.

35 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

!

Moderator Note

The way you "explain" is to simply repeat your misinformed concepts over and over, without answering the folks who are trying to show where you're wrong. You also don't bother with evidence, preferring to simply assert what you believe, without any support. 

You're not well disposed for discussion. You should probably stay with your blogs and YouTube channel for this kind of ignorant approach to a very rigorous discipline. You don't discuss well. If that doesn't change, and if you don't start supporting your ideas with evidence and stop with the hand-waving, I'm going to recommend your account be banned. Nobody seems to be able to have a conversation with you.

This thread is closed because science.

• swansont changed the title to Is the earth really our planet? Or the planet of fishes?
  • Phi for All locked this topic