When I say this alone all companies has refuses to answer 

I swear to you drug dealers get more respect then me

I swear to it 

Very needed project 

I can explain more if anyone answers 

Please reply to me 

I truly want people to have respectful jobs

The Methylene Chloride will make a indoor wind generator 

People with idea build prototype. Nobody will do it for you. Once you have prototype you can show it on YouTube and Vimeo and make crowdfunding project on e.g. Kickstarter or similar website. If people will see value in your idea, they will give you money to build more professional motors utilizing relatively low boiling temperature 39.6 C of methyl chloride or whatever else you will choose. It will be heat by sunlight I suppose so? I enjoy the idea. But you did not even spend time on description of your idea.. Sounds like you want everything to be done for you by us.. If you will continue this, somebody will use idea without you participating in it at all..

You can start from 3D model. Download 3D application e.g. Blender, LightWave etc. model motor and animate it. Render to image sequence. Then render video. Make professional appealing video with lecturer and present it on Kickstarter. The first stage of building a prototype could be 1) buy 3D printer. Once you will have it, remake what you presented on previous showcase in the real world. This way people will see that it is serious project and will give you even more money to e.g. buy CNC and make metalic prototype. Or invest these initial ~ 500 usd in 3D printer by yourself.

Edited by Sensei