CouldMoses, The book of The Dead, The Greeks and Early Christian writings conceal the scientific technology of "GOD(s)" ?

Einy and The Greeks

Just now, zapatos said:

<Sigh>     What ancient technology?

A stick in a termite mound, kept them alive... 😉

13 minutes ago, cladking said:

We are led by our beliefs and the beliefs that we are exactly like our ancestors has led us for centuries.  It did not lead the inventors of modern science and it did not lead early scientists. 

Causality suggests you're talking bollox...

23 hours ago, zapatos said:

Interesting. What kind of science and which technologies?

I can not properly address these questions in someone else's thread.  I have threads around in which I'd be happy to address them.

So far as ancient technology; it is everywhere.  They didn't invent agriculture based on Darwinian beliefs.  They didn't use first year physics to calculate the ideal angle for "ramps".  They  made fantastic shapes like the tri lobed disc of Sabu by unknown means and for unknown reasons.  While they had almost no words in their language most of the nouns (which all invention would need) have no known referent.  It is hardly logical to assume they lacked sophistication and used primitive means when the artefacts are mostly mysterious.  This goes many times over since most of the surviving artefacts are stone clearly implying objects made of more perishable materials are lost.  Other than a few lines from Sumeria that Might be more hyperbole and fiction than reality there is no recorded history from prior to 2000 BC.  All this missing writing about science, technology, and history are necessary to understanding ancient technology.  Ancient technology may be only explicable in terms of ancient science and this does not survive.  Instead we have mostly incomprehensible writing like the "book of the dead" from many centuries after the invention of writing, the advent of history, or the end of the era after which all these mysteries and artifacts arose.  

How did ancient people before written history exist?  How did they survive and most importantly, how did they accumulate the knowledge which is clearly evident in archaeological excavations?  This is the question here.  

I think I'm ready for a straight answer to what was, after all, a straight honest question:

Could Moses, the Book of The Dead, the Greeks and early Christian writings conceal the scientific technology of gods?

The answer is yes, they concealed it so well that nobody can find a trace of it.

5 hours ago, cladking said:

So far as ancient technology; it is everywhere.  They didn't invent agriculture based on Darwinian beliefs.  They didn't use first year physics to calculate the ideal angle for "ramps".  They  made fantastic shapes like the tri lobed disc of Sabu by unknown means and for unknown reasons.  While they had almost no words in their language most of the nouns (which all invention would need) have no known referent.  It is hardly logical to assume they lacked sophistication and used primitive means when the artefacts are mostly mysterious.  This goes many times over since most of the surviving artefacts are stone clearly implying objects made of more perishable materials are lost.  Other than a few lines from Sumeria that Might be more hyperbole and fiction than reality there is no recorded history from prior to 2000 BC.  All this missing writing about science, technology, and history are necessary to understanding ancient technology.  Ancient technology may be only explicable in terms of ancient science and this does not survive.  Instead we have mostly incomprehensible writing like the "book of the dead" from many centuries after the invention of writing, the advent of history, or the end of the era after which all these mysteries and artifacts arose.  

All those word but still no answer. What a crock.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:53 PM, joigus said:

I think I'm ready for a straight answer to what was, after all, a straight honest question:

Could Moses, the Book of The Dead, the Greeks and early Christian writings conceal the scientific technology of gods?

The answer is yes, they concealed it so well that nobody can find a trace of it.

I did, I ain't the first... One in a long line of everyone..