CouldMoses, The book of The Dead, The Greeks and Early Christian writings conceal the scientific technology of "GOD(s)" ?

Einy and The Greeks

12 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Speaking of lasers in antiquity circa 1200 BC have you ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh?  Robot comes out of the ground to battle shooting lasers out of its eyes. Now Archimedes toasted some boats with optical calcite, reflectors and the sun. It seems that the high technology was always kept exclusive from the populace. as in the Priests or Magicians. Holy and whatnot. The entirety of the ancient world didn't practice this stuff. Until Greece, the Greeks democratized knowledge and had they kept their Political shit together they probably would've  jumpstarted a technologically advanced world wide civilization. Ill read up on your sea people. Are they the Hyksos clan?

"Technology" today is an outgrowth of things seen in lab experiments.  The Greeks had no experiments so any technology more complex than the observation that water runs downhill was unlikely for them.  If you want to find ancient science you need to look for the source of ancient technology.  Unfortunately all your sources appear to be corruptions of original writing so the science would be very difficult to see here.  

Any science you find will necessarily correspond to  ancient technology and ancient knowledge, not to modern experimental science. 

18 minutes ago, cladking said:

Any science you find will necessarily correspond to  ancient technology and ancient knowledge, not to modern experimental science. 

A good observation. +1

As to experiments, I agree that the AG were more theorists than experimentalists, but no (zero) experiments ?

17 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I imagine those things a lot. What if the only technology we do employ is helpful to all thing biological in nature. What if we designed systems that work with living things instead of killing them. What if you don't have to spin a wheel or create harmful em radiation and infinite pollution. It is in these works.

Now you're missing my point, technology is not the same as ancient wisdom.

48 minutes ago, cladking said:

"Technology" today is an outgrowth of things seen in lab experiments.  The Greeks had no experiments so any technology more complex than the observation that water runs downhill was unlikely for them.  If you want to find ancient science you need to look for the source of ancient technology.  Unfortunately all your sources appear to be corruptions of original writing so the science would be very difficult to see here.  

Do you think that corresponds to, a wise choice?

For instance, in order to make biodegradable plastic's for Europe, vast tracks of land in Madagascar are turned into monocultural farm's.

23 hours ago, swansont said:

I have to call BS on this.

Bullshit that it happened or bullshit that someone wrote that it happened? Its the second oldest written story in the world that we know of.. wether it happened or not I'm 50/50 on. lol, But it is a very ancient text to be using such technological concepts as metal mechanical beings with beams of destructive light shooting out of their eyes.

All right, this has all been a preface. Us arguing halfway saying the same thing but with very little context, only hypothetical concept, not producing much more than speculation. I would love to start a 2.0 but get into the actual works of The Book of The Dead (anagraph), The Osirian (Heiroglygh/Cryptograph) Genesis 1 and 2(Anagraph), The book of Revelation (Anagraph) and the book of EIOU from Nag Hammadi (Anagraph, Cryptograph). Ill lead with a scholarly article on cryptography and its dominance in a particular era of Heiroglyphs and then Ill explain in detail how to read it in accordance with the book of the dead, also how it relates to us in modern science and what the architects/authors probably knew about physics chemistry crystallography and electricity. I will also debut a physicist from Galilee which I'm sure you'll all find excruciatingly riveting.  Folks even if this is all pure conjecture and hogwash poopoo garbo it will make for an excellent script. Stick with me you'll be underwhelmingly entertained or possibly sublimely enlightened who knows. If you haven't studied the texts its going to be difficult to have much more than an argument, Rather have an informed dissenting opinion than an ignorant argument.

28 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Bullshit that it happened or bullshit that someone wrote that it happened? Its the second oldest written story in the world that we know of.. wether it happened or not I'm 50/50 on. lol, But it is a very ancient text to be using such technological concepts as metal mechanical beings with beams of destructive light shooting out of their eyes.

All right, this has all been a preface. Us arguing halfway saying the same thing but with very little context, only hypothetical concept, not producing much more than speculation. I would love to start a 2.0 but get into the actual works of The Book of The Dead (anagraph), The Osirian (Heiroglygh/Cryptograph) Genesis 1 and 2(Anagraph), The book of Revelation (Anagraph) and the book of EIOU from Nag Hammadi (Anagraph, Cryptograph). Ill lead with a scholarly article on cryptography and its dominance in a particular era of Heiroglyphs and *I will post an Osirian cryptograph and* then Ill explain in detail how to read it in accordance with the book of the dead, also how it relates to us in modern science and what the architects/authors probably knew about physics chemistry crystallography and electricity. I will also debut a physicist from Galilee which I'm sure you'll all find excruciatingly riveting.  Folks even if this is all pure conjecture and hogwash poopoo garbo it will make for an excellent script. Stick with me you'll be underwhelmingly entertained or possibly sublimely enlightened who knows. If you haven't studied the texts its going to be difficult to have much more than an argument, Rather have an informed dissenting opinion than an ignorant argument.

3 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

I don't recall any robots in the epic of gilgamesh. 

I'll find the texts to reference on the google machine, Don't think I filed it.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:28 AM, studiot said:

A good observation. +1

As to experiments, I agree that the AG were more theorists than experimentalists, but no (zero) experiments ?

No.  No experiments because experimental science hadn't been invented yet.  The Greeks were successful because they were free and were excellent observers.  Yes, they obviously staged observations which is extremely similar to experiment but it misses the mark.  

Ancient people left numerous clues to how they invented their technology but we don't think as they did.  They invented agriculture using a different kind of science that generated a different sort of technology.  It is very difficult to see because all our assumptions are wrong and we can't think like they did.  We are for all practical purposes a different species than homo sapiens.  I call us homo omnisciencis because we are so different even though anatomical differences are slight.   

Seek the metaphysics and you can find the basis of the technology.  

On 2/24/2021 at 8:56 AM, dimreepr said:

For instance, in order to make biodegradable plastic's for Europe, vast tracks of land in Madagascar are turned into monocultural farm's.

I'm not sure of your meaning.  I believe all knowledge is "good" and leads to "understanding" which allows "creation".  Ancient science would just be another tool we might use; perhaps a very valuable tool.   It should at the very least lead to a much better understanding of natural systems and the prediction of outcomes we cause.  

16 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Stick with me you'll be underwhelmingly entertained or possibly sublimely enlightened who knows. If you haven't studied the texts its going to be difficult to have much more than an argument, Rather have an informed dissenting opinion than an ignorant argument.

Sounds interesting.  

Nothing interests me more than finding ancient knowledge buried in ancient texts or right in plain sight.  

It's funny how until a few centuries ago everyone believed ancient people were wise and powerful.  Somehow they became stinky footed bumpkins today.  

17 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Both. 

And you failed to quote anything that supports it.

A problem here is that there is a tendency to fill in the blanks of some stories in order to make sense of it and make it seem plausible. If you claim it, it’s up to you to present the evidence.

32 minutes ago, cladking said:

No.  No experiments because experimental science hadn't been invented yet.  The Greeks were successful because they were free and were excellent observers.  Yes, they obviously staged observations which is extremely similar to experiment but it misses the mark.  

Ancient people left numerous clues to how they invented their technology but we don't think as they did.  They invented agriculture using a different kind of science that generated a different sort of technology.  It is very difficult to see because all our assumptions are wrong and we can't think like they did.  We are for all practical purposes a different species than homo sapiens.  I call us homo omnisciencis because we are so different even though anatomical differences are slight.   

Seek the metaphysics and you can find the basis of the technology.  

This is a silly argument that is not worth pursuing.

2 hours ago, zapatos said:

Interesting. What kind of science and which technologies?

This is Einy and The Greeks thread so I'm not going to get into science based on logic and observation instead of experiment and observation.  

But the technology is everywhere.  "Agriculture" was a very highly complex and multidisciplinary technology.  They didn't cultivate a few crops or animals as non-human animals have but dozens of different types of plants and animals.  They mined and refined metals and created alloys.  They worked all sorts of stone with results that are impossible to duplicate today.  They invented cities and built megaliths all over the world.  Most of their accomplishments are unknown as to the means, metaphysics or science.  Little survives from before 2000 BC because it has all rotted away so we can only imagine the technology that might be in evidence had it not.   

Ancient people all believed their ancestors were wise and powerful and that their science and technology had been lost.   All that survived were crafts and those things that could be passed down father to son or journeyman to apprentice.  If there were any science then there was necessarily metaphysics.  It is impossible to know highly complex science  simply by being expert or through observation, trial and error, or referral to authority.   

37 minutes ago, cladking said:

This is Einy and The Greeks thread so I'm not going to get into science based on logic and observation instead of experiment and observation.  

But the technology is everywhere.  "Agriculture" was a very highly complex and multidisciplinary technology.  They didn't cultivate a few crops or animals as non-human animals have but dozens of different types of plants and animals.  They mined and refined metals and created alloys.  They worked all sorts of stone with results that are impossible to duplicate today.  They invented cities and built megaliths all over the world.  Most of their accomplishments are unknown as to the means, metaphysics or science.  Little survives from before 2000 BC because it has all rotted away so we can only imagine the technology that might be in evidence had it not.   

Ancient people all believed their ancestors were wise and powerful and that their science and technology had been lost.   All that survived were crafts and those things that could be passed down father to son or journeyman to apprentice.  If there were any science then there was necessarily metaphysics.  It is impossible to know highly complex science  simply by being expert or through observation, trial and error, or referral to authority.   

I love these words.

4 hours ago, swansont said:

Both. 

And you failed to quote anything that supports it.

A problem here is that there is a tendency to fill in the blanks of some stories in order to make sense of it and make it seem plausible. If you claim it, it’s up to you to present the evidence.

This is a lot of info to cover, I will start a new thread to get into the context and texts. Thus we've only achieved a hypothetical state in this thread but then again we haven't cracked open the scrolls yet to take a more forensic view. I run a business, have a family, trade stocks and not much time. I have spent a great deal of time on this material, The history, the science the practical. It is a very worthwhile endeavor but a vast amount of analysis is required. This material represents several thousand years of a collective of thoughts and datas in different languages. Also encrypted to boot, but by cross referencing and cross matching these sources and their correlations are overwhelming. I want to present The materials in a more complete way on another thread.

On 2/24/2021 at 8:56 AM, dimreepr said:

Now you're missing my point, technology is not the same as ancient wisdom.

You are right, there may be no way out of this furnace. 

21 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

I don't recall any robots in the epic of gilgamesh. 

I f'd up, trying to mentally recollect the story instead of just posting the right story which is not the Gilgs one. I have read a lot, forgot a lot, not catalogued properly or at all. I am not the best person for this job. But here I am fallible but not without merit.

9 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I f'd up, trying to mentally recollect the story instead of just posting the right story which is not the Gilgs one. I have read a lot, forgot a lot, not catalogued properly or at all. I am not the best person for this job. But here I am fallible but not without merit.

Can you post the right story for us?

6 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

This is a lot of info to cover, I will start a new thread to get into the context and texts.

!

Moderator Note

If you can't support the assertions in this thread, please don't start another on the same lines. Keep it all here, please.

14 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

You are right, there may be no way out of this furnace. 

Then the wise choice is, enjoy the warmth before it gets too much; that's the point of the book's.

19 hours ago, cladking said:

I'm not sure of your meaning.  I believe all knowledge is "good" and leads to "understanding" which allows "creation".

It means that this:

19 hours ago, cladking said:

We are for all practical purposes a different species than homo sapiens.  I call us homo omnisciencis because we are so different even though anatomical differences are slight.

shows that you don't understand your knowledge of people, or your ancestors; have a little respect... 

1 hour ago, dimreepr said:

shows that you don't understand your knowledge of people, or your ancestors; have a little respect... 

We are led by our beliefs and the beliefs that we are exactly like our ancestors has led us for centuries.  It did not lead the inventors of modern science and it did not lead early scientists.  If we are wrong then we are off the rails.   I believe the subject of this thread is critically important to the continuation of the human race. 

Perhaps you think that because I refer to us as "homo omnisciencis" that I have no respect for us.  Far from it!  Our ability to survive (and eventually prosper) despite knowing everything shows a great deal of character and countless positive traits.  

YOU believe that the ability to survive is good genes and fitness but I do not.  I believe that for us it is science and before science was invented it was ancient technology.  I believe looking for the science that gave rise to this technology is a very important endeavor and I await Einy and The Greeksinterpretation of evidence.  Just seeing what his focus is will be exceedingly interesting to me. 

3 minutes ago, cladking said:

Perhaps you think that because I refer to us as "homo omnisciencis" that I have no respect for us.  Far from it!  Our ability to survive (and eventually prosper) despite knowing everything shows a great deal of character and countless positive traits.  

I think it show's a great deal of arrogance.