CouldMoses, The book of The Dead, The Greeks and Early Christian writings conceal the scientific technology of "GOD(s)" ?

Einy and The Greeks

I would like to use this discussion examine the written evidence to determine if the data has material evidence of the knowledge and practice highly advanced technologies not yet completely realized by modern scholars. To do so we must separate the superficial from the material, the ideological from the physical.

For Instance, If Moses was able to move water in such a way as described then what is the scientific phenomenon that is being described and what are the requisite materials and methods to produce the phenomenon, is this information contained within the author's texts or relative texts that will provide supporting evidence. In this particular example The phenomenon described would require a massive electrostatic field, the materials required generate such a field were present in the Ark, which is constructed with  +Gold and -Bronze conductors, electrolytes, ion exchange resins, Iron, Magnets and Microcrystalline agate stones......

Speculatively Moses was capacitating a very high voltage through magnetic induction and the story appears to me to contain a description of Moses wiring his output device in a triple electron hole configuration allowing for 1 million times the conductive potential of the device.

I know sounds like science fiction until you go back and re read Moses looking for the material composition written throughout his works. To understand Moses one would also need to comprehend what he knew. He knew the complete mysteries/science of Egypt as a potential Pharaoh would. He knew the book of the Dead and he was introduced to the science of the Magi in Midian, as it were if you were to fall in a cave in that area then everything you'd need to make a massive static device would be in there. Magnets, Iron, Copper, Gold, Tin and ion exchange resins from Frankincense trees for dielectrics would be growing at the mouth of the cave.  

I don't believe it a stretch to deduce that an educated Moses and many others just figured some things out about the physical universe like Tesla and applied them in practice. People were generally so ignorant and uneducated that Moses had to hide it in plain sight in the form of religion until we had developed enough to understand the science and come to the point where we would need to apply it. 3,500yrs later we still don't apply it correctly.

Some of the texts that I believe best provide potential evidences of advanced technology are, but not limited too:

The Book of The Dead and the Hieroglyphs at and around the Temple of Abydos,

Book of Enoch, The Pentateuch, The New Testament,

The Nag Hammadi Scrolls, Book of JEU ETC....

I would love to know your thoughts before I go on, Truly I haven't begun but unless there is genuine interest then Id rather not.

1 hour ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

The phenomenon described would require a massive electrostatic field, the materials required generate such a field were present in the Ark, which is constructed with  +Gold and -Bronze conductors, electrolytes, ion exchange resins, Iron, Magnets and Microcrystalline agate stones......

(my emphasis.)

I'm not an expert, but I thought that was Noah's ark. His technologies for measuring water levels included the raven and the pigeon.

Then there are other issues...

Edited by joigus
emphasis

4 hours ago, joigus said:

(my emphasis.)

I'm not an expert, but I thought that was Noah's ark. His technologies for measuring water levels included the raven and the pigeon.

Then there are other issues...

Ark of The Covenant not Noahs Ark. If one wanted to build the largest wooden boat ever made one would need to determine the laws that govern buoyancy first.

6 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I would love to know your thoughts before I go on, Truly I haven't begun but unless there is genuine interest then Id rather not.

The idea that bronze age people had technology superior to ours is beyond absurd IMO.  There is not even any evidence that Moses was a real person that I am aware of, let alone evidence that he wielded advanced technology.

If you have evidence that shows I am mistaken, I would be very interested.  It would have to be very compelling evidence I suspect.

26 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

The idea that bronze age people had technology superior to ours is beyond absurd IMO.  There is not even any evidence that Moses was a real person that I am aware of, let alone evidence that he wielded advanced technology.

If you have evidence that shows I am mistaken, I would be very interested.  It would have to be very compelling evidence I suspect.

I didn't say superior, science is science. Simply that much of our technology in regards to energy production and consumption is  inefficient and terribly destructive. We have the same understanding of the technology Moses was possibly using, we just choose the most costly methods as it is the backbone of our world wide economy. Inducing electricity is virtually free and self sustaining, can't really make a profit off of free. The evidence is littered throughout all these texts, proof is practical. I took designs from these texts along with commonly understood modern scientific practice to produce such phenomenon as described by the ancients. I filled up car batteries with electrons using Moses' material list. I made water deflect at a 90 degree angle using sound and an intense magnetosphere again with the materials described in antiquity.

In the first and second chapters of Genesis Moses goes in to great detail about the physical nature and mechanics of the universe but that gets completely overlooked. Analogously explaining the universal source of all power and wavelength as a derivative of Ferromagnetism and its relationship to the Hydrogen atom in the development of living things. In my opinion the relationship between Iron and Hydrogen is the foundation for all life on this planet, Together they are the chicken and the egg of biological chemistry. He describes such principles as the Hall angle and induction all in the first couple of pages. This is just Moses, I have 1,000 such examples straight from many authors listing the composing materials and scientific principles that produce evidenced phenomenon. 

I am not saying that we don't understand the stuff he knew, I am saying that we aren't applying the most beneficial systems.

Why would anyone not consider the more logical and agree with a valueless superstitious interpretation. 

We simply aren't the first culture to rub two sticks together and make a fire, Niether are we the first culture to dig up conductive metals and apply magnetic forces to them to create a spark. 

3 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I didn't say superior, science is science. Simply that much of our technology in regards to energy production and consumption is  inefficient and terribly destructive. We have the same understanding of the technology Moses was possibly using, we just choose the most costly methods as it is the backbone of our world wide economy. Inducing electricity is virtually free and self sustaining, can't really make a profit off of free. The evidence is littered throughout all these texts, proof is practical. I took designs from these texts along with commonly understood modern scientific practice to produce such phenomenon as described by the ancients. I filled up car batteries with electrons using Moses' material list. I made water deflect at a 90 degree angle using sound and an intense magnetosphere again with the materials described in antiquity.

In the first and second chapters of Genesis Moses goes in to great detail about the physical nature and mechanics of the universe but that gets completely overlooked. Analogously explaining the universal source of all power and wavelength as a derivative of Ferromagnetism and its relationship to the Hydrogen atom in the development of living things. In my opinion the relationship between Iron and Hydrogen is the foundation for all life on this planet, Together they are the chicken and the egg of biological chemistry. He describes such principles as the Hall angle and induction all in the first couple of pages. This is just Moses, I have 1,000 such examples straight from many authors listing the composing materials and scientific principles that produce evidenced phenomenon. 

I am not saying that we don't understand the stuff he knew, I am saying that we aren't applying the most beneficial systems.

Why would anyone not consider the more logical and agree with a valueless superstitious interpretation. 

We simply aren't the first culture to rub two sticks together and make a fire, Niether are we the first culture to dig up conductive metals and apply magnetic forces to them to create a spark. 

You're missing the point of the books, science deals with technology, which advance's, and Moses deals with emotion which is much the same.

Imagine a world where technology is happy for us? Now imagine a world where happy is the wrong word to use...

Please forgive me for such strong opinions regarding the Orthodoxy of this material. It is not valueless, please excuse the mistake. Clearly the religions have preserved the data for us to interpret as well as providing moral and social continuity. I was occultized by the modern Constantinian Christian Church, for years I studied these text for personal enlightenment and self betterment completely ignoring the most valuable data. It wasn't until I needed to solve a seemingly impossible medical problem for someone else that I could truly see the scientific value of this data left by the ancients. Now I can't unsee it, the answers for the worlds most dyer problems are yet to be fully realized within these texts, glyphs and symbols. 

6 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Please forgive me for such strong opinions regarding the Orthodoxy of this material. It is not valueless, please excuse the mistake. Clearly the religions have preserved the data for us to interpret as well as providing moral and social continuity. I was occultized by the modern Constantinian Christian Church, for years I studied these text for personal enlightenment and self betterment completely ignoring the most valuable data. It wasn't until I needed to solve a seemingly impossible medical problem for someone else that I could truly see the scientific value of this data left by the ancients. Now I can't unsee it, the answers for the worlds most dyer problems are yet to be fully realized within these texts, glyphs and symbols. 

The world is to big a word, unless preficed by our; our big mistake is to assume that either side holds all the answer's.

11 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

I am interested, but you have a tough up hill battle, across snow and ice, peppered with crevasses, sub-zero temperatures, howling gales and ever diminishing oxygen. Thus far all you've offered is fanciful, unsupported notions. Provide something of subtance by way of support and we can begin the journey. You might wish to start by addressing the point that the Moses story is considered mythical by many authorities - no enslaved Israelites, no crossing of the Red Sea, no wandering in the desrt. However, if you have another point you wish to take off from, go ahead.

If compelling evidence is required then here you go. Complete with -/+ and ground circuits. The little fish represent magnetic currents.

http://gnosis.org/library/1ieo.htm

This is supposed to be some liturgical diagram (Circa 330 AD) whatever that means... but its only logical importance is as an electrical device design. It has several functions referred to as emanations of God i.e Voice, light, face, breath, etc.... Now in the old testament Moses had constructed a device that emanated the voice of God and the The hebrews absolutely could not comprehend and Moses couldn't teach them. The culture had been marginalized, suppressed and made to be subservient through fear, ignorance and superstition. I didn't make this stuff up its in the books.

A interesting fact about the Nag Hammadi scrolls which the above text is from is that they were found less than 15 miles from Abydos and the Temple of Osiris Where other similar diagrams exist and where the Book of The Dead was kept. which is another analog description of circuitry with the same materials as Revelation, Enoch, Moses, David and The greeks. The Greek/Coptic Christians were all slaughtered as heretics for doing what actually turns out to be science. Every bit of Technological information was wiped from the earth after Constantine established the Holy Roman Empire. All that remains is a few books, some scrolls, hieroglyphs Myths and legends.

These particular scientists were good at encrypting valuable info behind a religious front.

Abydos is the birth place of Western Philosophy, The Greeks learned everything here and it inspired the Hellenistic Age of Enlightenment. Abydos is also where the most important libraries of dynastic Egypt containing the wealth of magical and scientific knowledge acquired over 3,000yrs... 

Here is a PDF of The Book of the Dead sorry couldn't find a better format but the papyri are cool too, http://www.public-library.uk/dailyebook/The Egyptian Book of the Dead.pdf

If you take inventory of the materials described and find out how they are commonly used in electrical design today you'll be as surprised as I was to realize these people were far more intelligent than we give them credit for. The Egyptions, a select few knew nearly as much about physics as is commonly understood today. 

I might be crazy but I'm not altogether incorrect. 

This may be the most compelling point of relativity on this subject, I found this intriguing and validating for my studies: http://www.godelectric.org/

6 hours ago, dimreepr said:

You're missing the point of the books, science deals with technology, which advance's, and Moses deals with emotion which is much the same.

Imagine a world where technology is happy for us? Now imagine a world where happy is the wrong word to use...

I imagine those things a lot. What if the only technology we do employ is helpful to all thing biological in nature. What if we designed systems that work with living things instead of killing them. What if you don't have to spin a wheel or create harmful em radiation and infinite pollution. It is in these works.

3 hours ago, Area54 said:

I am interested, but you have a tough up hill battle, across snow and ice, peppered with crevasses, sub-zero temperatures, howling gales and ever diminishing oxygen. Thus far all you've offered is fanciful, unsupported notions. Provide something of subtance by way of support and we can begin the journey. You might wish to start by addressing the point that the Moses story is considered mythical by many authorities - no enslaved Israelites, no crossing of the Red Sea, no wandering in the desrt. However, if you have another point you wish to take off from, go ahead.

I hear you, Those works are a lot to read and even begin to comprehend even if it is all allegorical which is a possibility that only better proves my point, The science and material essence of this history, any history should not go overlooked. I have built things with my hands based on this knowledge that worked. I don't have a lab or palladium or an infinite supply of hydrocarbon ion exchange resins. I can tell you how to produce a virtually never ending supply of electrons with 3 strong magnets, an iron pipe, a guitar string some frankincense resin, copper wire, a gold contact and a bronze contact then all you need to figure out is capacitance. I used their designs and modern knowledge to construct crude but functional examples. To understand any of this one would have to understand the Hall angle, Faradays Linear, Electron holes and ion induction, As well as the designs of Leo Theremin, Curie and Tesla. Those folks recorded the proof already. What Im saying is the ancients did too and they left designs and an ingredient list.

6 hours ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Inducing electricity is virtually free and self sustaining, can't really make a profit off of free.

Wow. Ask any Fortune 500 company, or any business owner of any size, what would happen to their profit margin if their electricity was free.

3 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Wow. Ask any Fortune 500 company, or any business owner of any size, what would happen to their profit margin if their electricity was free.

Yeah I know, it'd short the market, we can only milk the earth for so long. 

8 hours ago, joigus said:

Oh, that ark...

Only thing that comes to mind is Raiders of the Lost Ark; there was quite an impressive display of technology there.

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Yeh if you find it don't open it, Very radioactive.

You know, this might be the most rational and logical thing anyone has ever proposed about these whacky books. Y'all act like im starting a cult. LOL.\

31 minutes ago, zapatos said:

You keep confirming that you don't know what you are talking about.

Good comment, I will never forget what you have said here. Going on my gravestone.

Speaking of lasers in antiquity circa 1200 BC have you ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh?  Robot comes out of the ground to battle shooting lasers out of its eyes. Now Archimedes toasted some boats with optical calcite, reflectors and the sun. It seems that the high technology was always kept exclusive from the populace. as in the Priests or Magicians. Holy and whatnot. The entirety of the ancient world didn't practice this stuff. Until Greece, the Greeks democratized knowledge and had they kept their Political shit together they probably would've  jumpstarted a technologically advanced world wide civilization. Ill read up on your sea people. Are they the Hyksos clan?

17 minutes ago, Einy and The Greeks said:

Speaking of lasers in antiquity circa 1200 BC have you ever read the Epic of Gilgamesh?  Robot comes out of the ground to battle shooting lasers out of its eyes.

I have to call BS on this.