Can we PRESERVE and HONOUR our DEAD ?  Walker’s Casket !

Commander

Can we PRESERVE and HONOUR our DEAD ?  Walker’s Casket !

For sometime I have been thinking about it and here is what I say :

This is after viewing the agonizing Research by Archeologists in unearthing the past and I give below the links :

It will be nice from now onwards if we can preserve and honour our dead as it should be and not leave it to chance to be counted in future.

Of course many illustrious Personalities must be preserved in a much better way than ordinary folks and suitable monuments erected.

We all live and STRIVE TO MAKE A MARK IN HISTORY but have to die on someday !

That FRAME OF OUR DEAD BODY can be preserved as much as it could be for FUTURE REFERENCE !

There can be two factors : COST & SPACE

The cost of making a lasting and transparent mould to preserve it as it is which can maximum deteriorate into a Skeleton. The deterioration must be arrested at all costs using preservatives, Processes and filling with INERT GAS etc but make sure whatever left is transparently visible for ages to come ! Our Experts can pitch into this design !!

The Space required is between 10 to 20 Cubic Feet per Human Being which should be possible to accommodate by Families / Governments / United Nations !

Perhaps I may not be affected by these LAUDABLE EFFORTS in my LIFETIME but the future Generations are BOUND TO BENEFIT and LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION ON EARTH !

In addition some imageries describing the Personalities at the Time of Death and in their Heydays of the Peak of Careers which can be embedded as Side Panels and this Walker’s Casket is a VIRTUAL MONUMENT OF THE PERSONALITIES ! Links and References to the Digital World [Perhaps a GOOGLE GRAVEYARD] can also be depicted !

How nice it will be if we could see the REAL TIME IMAGES of  our past HEROES / WORTHY PERSONALITIES [I deliberately don’t want to mention some and leave out others] !

I remain IN SEARCH OF TRUTH  !

16 hours ago, Commander said:

The deterioration must be arrested at all costs using preservatives, Processes and filling with INERT GAS etc but make sure whatever left is transparently visible for ages to come ! Our Experts can pitch into this design !!

The Space required is between 10 to 20 Cubic Feet per Human Being which should be possible to accommodate by Families / Governments / United Nations !

Perhaps I may not be affected by these LAUDABLE EFFORTS in my LIFETIME but the future Generations are BOUND TO BENEFIT and LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION ON EARTH !

Why must this be done "at all costs"?

Why is this effort "laudable"?

Perhaps answering those questions can lead to an understanding of exactly what your OP pertains to.

On 2/22/2021 at 12:52 AM, Commander said:

There can be two factors : COST & SPACE

I think the space makes the whole premise too costly. And why are we preserving bodies if the intent is to memorialize? How does having the bones make the rest of your memorial better, rather than just costly? Remove the need to preserve the bodies and you make the rest of your idea feasible. We certainly don't need so many dead bodies for reference, but archiving imagery regarding laudable achievements is something we seem predisposed to do.

4 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

I think that's the best you're going to get; someone who doesn't get into the national team, is unworthy...

When things go wrong, I seem to go bad 
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good 
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood 

3 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I think the space makes the whole premise too costly. And why are we preserving bodies if the intent is to memorialize? How does having the bones make the rest of your memorial better, rather than just costly? Remove the need to preserve the bodies and you make the rest of your idea feasible. We certainly don't need so many dead bodies for reference, but archiving imagery regarding laudable achievements is something we seem predisposed to do.

Yes there will be a cost even after Death. But then why live and cause cost to the earth. Honour or dishonour or destroy or Close the cauldron of Memory is all up to us Earthians [you & me]. I agree it is not easy !

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

When things go wrong, I seem to go bad 
I'm just a soul whose intentions are good 
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood 

I haven't said anywhere that it must be done at all cost ! You may like to read again ! This is a part answer and do you still want any more answers ?

2 hours ago, zapatos said:

Any response to my questions?

Plz see ....

1 hour ago, Commander said:

Yes there will be a cost even after Death. But then why live and cause cost to the earth.

Why burden the living with the bodies of those past dead? Why not keep the memories alive and let the bodies recycle?

Honour or dishonour or destroy or Close the cauldron of Memory is all up to us Earthians [you & me].

Whatever that means, does it require dead bodies, or can you achieve the same goals without them? Can you honor a person's deeds and memories without having their dead body requiring eternal maintenance and space?

Are you Walker, and are you trying to sell this to idea to rich folks by using us to advertise?

I haven't said anywhere that it must be done at all cost ! You may like to read again ! This is a part answer and do you still want any more answers ?

On 2/22/2021 at 1:52 AM, Commander said:

The deterioration must be arrested at all costs

On 2/25/2021 at 12:26 AM, zapatos said:

Yes once it is decided to preserve a body the deterioration must be arrested at all costs !

On 2/24/2021 at 11:53 PM, Phi for All said:

Why burden the living with the bodies of those past dead? Why not keep the memories alive and let the bodies recycle?

Whatever that means, does it require dead bodies, or can you achieve the same goals without them? Can you honor a person's deeds and memories without having their dead body requiring eternal maintenance and space?

Are you Walker, and are you trying to sell this to idea to rich folks by using us to advertise?

And then let after many years Archaeologists of that Generation dig and find only some bones and base their decisions on that ! You want to only continue what is the present plans and not improve !

14 minutes ago, Commander said:

And then let after many years Archaeologists of that Generation dig and find only some bones and base their decisions on that ! You want to only continue what is the present plans and not improve !

I think we've already done better than simply leaving our bones for the future to find. Genetic mapping information for our entire genome has been available for many years, so the present plans are quite an improvement over excavating bones from the ground.

I'm also very skeptical about the market for burial caskets. Many cultures already cremate their dead, and there are many environmental pressures to minimize the space we use for memorials. 

Which is likely to be more informative, an extensive range of written material, with accompanying illustrations and graphics, preservered on a varity of media, in a range of languages, or a the preserved bodies of thousands of generations? You seem to think it is the latter; I think it is the former. What is the reason for your choice?

Yes once it is decided to preserve a body the deterioration must be arrested at all costs !

I think your "at all costs" is hyperbole. Is it? If not . . . . really?!?!

24 minutes ago, Area54 said:

I read that as Marketing 101-speak for "This will be expensive". Create the problem, highlight the problem, offer the only solution to the problem, and make sure your market looks beyond price to see value. 

I think the US market isn't ready for something called a "Walker's Casket". Too many seasons of zombie series on TV that refer to "walkers". Maybe instead of preserving memories, a Walker's Casket could guarantee that if the zombie apocalypse happens, nobody is getting out of one of these coffins?

On 2/26/2021 at 7:46 PM, dimreepr said:

Why would dead people improve the present plan?

Unless we need lots of bones to feed the dogs plan...

Only the Living can work for the Dead and not the vice versa !

On 2/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, Phi for All said:

On 2/26/2021 at 8:44 PM, Area54 said:

It is meant to emphasize !

On 2/26/2021 at 8:08 PM, zapatos said:

Why?

It is meant to mean the effort must be as best as possible !

Edited by Commander

8 minutes ago, Commander said:

It is meant to emphasize !

Now, why not take the time to answer my first and more important question. (The one you quoted along with the one you did answer. Thank you for the latter. I look forward to the later.

20 hours ago, Commander said:

Only the Living can work for the Dead and not the vice versa !

No shit Sherlock, now please explain why/how dead people's remains (even the great one's) can provide more information, than what is already understood about their lives?

And your answer can not be, because they leave their bodies to science... For obvious reason's. 

3 hours ago, dimreepr said:

No shit Sherlock, now please explain why/how dead people's remains (even the great one's) can provide more information, than what is already understood about their lives?

And your answer can not be, because they leave their bodies to science... For obvious reason's. 

Don't use bad words OK. You are not worth answering to !

23 hours ago, Area54 said:

Now, why not take the time to answer my first and more important question. (The one you quoted along with the one you did answer. Thank you for the latter. I look forward to the later.

Whatever you said in your first part can coexist as you may as well agree as nothing new will have to change anything existing unless both can not exist. Your elaborate Digital info will not be understood after years of a Destructive Disaster by a newer Species/Inspector [if it does happen] and will have more Evidential Value in a Preserved Form or even deteriorated form as it is likely to resist deterioration better !

On 2/26/2021 at 9:27 PM, Phi for All said:

I read that as Marketing 101-speak for "This will be expensive". Create the problem, highlight the problem, offer the only solution to the problem, and make sure your market looks beyond price to see value. 

I think the US market isn't ready for something called a "Walker's Casket". Too many seasons of zombie series on TV that refer to "walkers". Maybe instead of preserving memories, a Walker's Casket could guarantee that if the zombie apocalypse happens, nobody is getting out of one of these coffins?

You give a good design and a practical one and get your name on it !

5 hours ago, Commander said:

Your elaborate Digital info will not be understood after years of a Destructive Disaster by a newer Species/Inspector

Ah yes, Dr. Evil is going to implement Operation "Destructive Disaster" to wipe out all digital information but will leave all Walker's Caskets untouched. Brilliant! And all we have to do is pay him "One Million Dollars"!!!!

image.png.037984620021031bcd4e5cd6fed692be.png