What is the Biological Combination Theory? Origin Of Humans – How Life Started On Earth ? Where do new viruses come from ? Covid 19

Biological Combination

Sunum.thumb.jpg.b77f4ca5ee0210448231ce9897e1fc9e.jpg

What is the Biological Combination Theory?

Biological Combination Theory: While the Earth was formed in the black hole, the biological elements (coal dust) were randomly scatter to earth surface and to the lower layers of the earth. Living Things have formed on the earth's surface and in the soil close to the earth's surface. The biological elements that are far below the earth's crust remained as coal dust because they could not form living thing. Viruses have formed from the elements in coal dust. Viruses caused the formation of bacteria. Viruses and bacteria caused the formation of the cell of living things.

Where do new viruses come from ?

While the Earth was formed in the black hole, the biological elements were randomly scatter to earth surface and to the lower layers of the earth. Living Things have formed on the earth's surface and in the soil close to the earth's surface. The biological elements that are far below the earth's crust remained as coal dust because they could not form living thing. Coals are the seeds of the first life in the world. It is therefore the ancestor of all living things. Viruses are found in coal dust that cannot find life.

Viruses that have been inactive since the formation of the earth can occur in 4 ways.

1-) Oil and natural gas exploration works in the seas : With sounding, viruses and bacteria that are passive thousands of meters below ground are activated with sea water.

2-)    Deep earthquake cracks in the sea bottom layer : With Deep earthquake cracks, viruses and bacteria that are passive thousands of meters below ground are activated with sea water. Check out scientific research and articles on about viruses in the seas and oceans. You will understand that I am right.

3-) Global Warming : There are viruses and bacteria that are passive in the poles. With global warming, viruses and bacteria meet with sea water and become active.

4-) Water Wells : With sounding, viruses and bacteria that are passive below ground are activated with well water.

According to the research, it is understood that human DNA consists of 5-8% Endogenous retro viruses. There are 20 bacteria in a human cell. In these research, he proved the accuracy of the Biological Combination Theory. Viruses have formed from the elements in coal dust. Viruses caused the formation of bacteria. Viruses and bacteria caused the formation of the cell of living things.

Viruses are about 100 times smaller than bacteria. Bacteria are about 1000 times smaller than living cells. All living things, including plants, contain DNA and RNA. Viruses contain DNA or RNA nucleic acid. Bacteria are made up of endless combinations of viruses. Living cells, on the other hand, consist of an infinite combination of bacteria and viruses.

The first living things were formed in this way as a result of biological combinations, each separately. They reproduced by reproduction after the formation of the first living things. After the first living things were completed separately, they did not turn into a different living things. The theory of evolution is also invalid in this respect. Today, living things formations in the ocean and sea bottoms continue.

Covid 19

•       Samples taken from natural gas and oil wells should be examined in laboratories.
  •       Coronavirus is the most primitive, oldest and unknown virus.

•           If it is not known how a virus originated and how it first got infected, it is very difficult to find the vaccine and control the virus. For this reason, scientists should consider The Biological Combination Theory to find the vaccine and control the corona virus.

Origin Of Humans

363699629_OriginOfHumans-2.thumb.jpg.e53f5637072be6d87459311893d65859.jpg

Coals are not the old living remains, but the seeds of living creatures that have no chance to live.

Coals are the seeds of the first life in the world. It is therefore the ancestor of all living things.

During the formation of the Earth in the black hole, the biological elements were randomly scattered on the earth and near the earth's crust. The biological elements scattered on the earth have created living things.

The biological elements that are well below the earth's crust do not form alive, but remain as coal dust.

The deeper coal came into contact with the leaked gas from the center of the earth and turned into crude oil.

The chemical composition of the coals varies according to their location and atmospheric effects. Coals consist of two parts, organic and inorganic.

Now let's examine the elements that make up Oil, Coal and Human.

1767860278_OriginOfHumans.thumb.jpg.11226d6bcf6559c4746c47d226abdde8.jpg

These examinations clearly show that the origin of all living things, including humans, is coal. These examinations show that coal is exposed to various gases and converted to oil. According to recent researches, chlorophyll derivatives and hemoglobin were found in the content of oil. Chlorophyll is found in plants. Hemoglobin gives blood color. This research proves that oil is the first source of living things.

Biological Combination Theory

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BiologicalCombinationTheory

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/biologicalcombinationtheory/

Pinterest: https://no.pinterest.com/Biologicalcombinationtheory/

10 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

Sunum.thumb.jpg.b77f4ca5ee0210448231ce9897e1fc9e.jpg

In the beginning was  coal  ?

NO.

Coal was formed from plant material, which itself is a long way down the evolutionary chain from the simplest organisms.

Viruses came before cells ?

Again

NO

Viruese cannot exist (live and replicate) without cells so celss must have come first.

Bacteria are not cells ?

Really ?

You need to seriously revise your chronology and understanding of elementary biology before proceeding to more complicated hypotheses.

32 minutes ago, studiot said:

In the beginning was  coal  ?

NO.

Coal was formed from plant material, which itself is a long way down the evolutionary chain from the simplest organisms.

Viruses came before cells ?

Again

NO

Viruese cannot exist (live and replicate) without cells so celss must have come first.

Bacteria are not cells ?

Really ?

You need to seriously revise your chronology and understanding of elementary biology before proceeding to more complicated hypotheses.

Please don't be biased. It is different from the information you have been taught before. Therefore, I understand your strange reception. I suggest you review my Youtube channel. Examine the biological combination theory as a whole. The Biological Combination theory is a huge advance in science.

41 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

Please don't be biased. It is different from the information you have been taught before. Therefore, I understand your strange reception. I suggest you review my Youtube channel. Examine the biological combination theory as a whole. The Biological Combination theory is a huge advance in science.

Please read the rules you signed up to when you joined here.

You would then know that you have posted your speculation in the wrong section and that advertising youtube vids is against the rules.

You would also know that you have only 5 posts in the first 24 hours so don't waste them until you can scinetifically back up your hypothesis with evidence and answer scientific questions about it.

For instance, the oldest known coal in this Earth is only about 10% as old as the Earth itself.
Life has been known to exist for more than 80% of the Earth's history.
More interestingly the oldest oil is much closer to the origin of life on Earth date.

How do you account for this?

1 hour ago, Biological Combination said:

Biological Combination Theory: While the Earth was formed in the black hole, the biological elements (coal dust) were randomly scatter to earth surface and to the lower layers of the earth.

Not a good start!

55 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

Please don't be biased. It is different from the information you have been taught before.

The problem isn't that this is new, the problem is that it makes absolutely no sense.

Most information you see as science is only assumptions. It has not been understood where the Coronavirus is transmitted from. Look, I'm explaining where you got it. Do research on this and debunk my theory. There has been research about viruses in the seas and oceans recently. Do not deny my theory from where you sit. Oil and coal are not the remains of ancient creatures. There is oil and coal 10 km below the ground. Is it possible to live 10 km below ground? It is very sad that you do a lynch campaign using the forum rules as an excuse. It seems that you are connected to the theory of evolution in the form of belief through an emotional connection. But there can be no sentimentality and faith in science.

You make absolutely no sense. You've been told. Don't just engage in gainsay. Argue back.

1) Viruses cannot be placed at the origin because they have no mechanism for protein synthesis.

2) Coal is not present in the cosmos in any abundance. Only stellar moot --see below--, and carbon in rocks, mostly as carbonates.

You might as well posit that humans are at the origin and nobody could tell the difference as to the internal consistency of your "theory".

A primitive form of carbon may be something like this:

https://aasnova.org/2019/04/24/hubble-confirms-interstellar-buckyballs/

A less primitive form of carbon is in carbonates in the rocks.

21 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

Most information you see as science is only assumptions.

!

Moderator Note

Seriously, you said this within your first three posts, on a SCIENCE DISCUSSION forum? You need to show that you're not here to argue in bad faith or troll for rabid responses to nonsense. You get five posts on your first day, so two left to add some reason and critical thinking here, or I'll have to shut this down as not meeting our minimum expectations for speculation. And our rules state you have to do it without forcing members to watch videos or go offsite.

11 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Seriously, you said this within your first three posts, on a SCIENCE DISCUSSION forum? You need to show that you're not here to argue in bad faith or troll for rabid responses to nonsense. You get five posts on your first day, so two left to add some reason and critical thinking here, or I'll have to shut this down as not meeting our minimum expectations for speculation. And our rules state you have to do it without forcing members to watch videos or go offsite.

Science does not develop with grudge and anger. Be respectful of people who come up with new ideas.

7 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

According to 19th century German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, “All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”

1 minute ago, Richart Hamilton said:

Science does not develop with grudge and anger. Be respectful of people who come up with new ideas.

!

Moderator Note

Making sockpuppet accounts is also against our rules. I'm going to leave your BC account, and ban the RH. Don't be so intellectually dishonest.

5 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

According to 19th century German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, “All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident.”

According to the 20th Century humourist, former Presbyterian and balding Liberal Democrat, Area54, "All nonsense passes through three stages: First, it is conceived by a fool. Second, it is laughed at with disdain. Third, it is dismissed with a tinge of sadness for its author, the victim of Dunning-Kruger effect.

11 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

!

Moderator Note

You're not being ridiculed, you're being asked to support your ideas. Don't be so melodramatic.

3 hours ago, Biological Combination said:

1-) Oil and natural gas exploration works in the seas : With sounding, viruses and bacteria that are passive thousands of meters below ground are activated with sea water.

Almost every one of your statements is easily refuted. I've chosen one at random. Thousands of meters below ground the rocks have significant porosity. The pore spaces are typically filled with sea water. Why would the viruses and bacteria be unactivated?

Rather than awarding negative reps to posts you don't like, why don't you address the point I made a moment ago? Is it because you have no answer? Or something else? I imagine your response will be yet another neg.rep. Still, it's something of an honour to be treated in much the same way as @Phi for All.

29 minutes ago, Richart Hamilton said:

The only grudge and anger I see here is --at least-- one user giving negative rep points to everybody who disagrees with them. I've spent my rep points quota of today just trying to compensate for that. Not that they were not deserved. The arguments were in order and well worth my quota exhaustion. The OP, on the contrary, still hasn't answered with anything that's not whining to anybody's arguments against their "theory".

I'm still waiting for those arguments. Quoting Einstein or Shopenhauer is not good enough.

!

Moderator Note

Your thesis is comprised of multiple unfounded claims, which you need to support. The default position is that you are wrong, until you can establish that you are right; IOW, any theory requires evidence. Our rules are aligned with this position.

3 minutes ago, joigus said:

Quoting Einstein or Shopenhauer is not good enough.

!

Moderator Note

Indeed. Argument by quotation suggests there’s no evidence to examine, or detailed model to analyze

6 hours ago, Biological Combination said:

In actual fact it's your own biases and obvious agenda that is as  clear as day. Why? [1] Obviously what you propose is not a scientific theory..it is an hypothesis, nothing more, nothing less. [2] You come here with your first posts, proclaiming this hypothesis as fact and with certainty...it isn't, on both counts. [3] Like most people that come to a science forum with a fanatical agenda, you post it in science, instead of speculation, which is made pretty clear when you join up...it is also consequently dishonest.

4 hours ago, Biological Combination said:

4 hours ago, Biological Combination said:

“What a sad era when it is easier to smash an atom than a prejudice.” – Albert Einstein

“But the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.”

Carl Sagan

Edited by beecee

8 hours ago, Biological Combination said:

While the Earth was formed in the black hole,

Funny, you are the second person to suggest that same nonsense that the Earth formed inside a BH. 

Let's get down to the nitty gritty....the incredible gravity created inside BH's, along with the tidal gravitational effects, would see any matter inside the EH, broken down and ripped asunder. Nothing as complicated as Earth could ever exist. 

Edited by beecee

1) How did "coal", which is by definition, fossilized organisms, exist before organisms? 

2) How did viruses, which by definition require cellular hosts to replicate, replicate before the existence of cellular hosts? 

3) SARS COV 2 is a recombinant derivative of two ancestral coronaviruses, with approximately 20 years of evolution between it and its nearest known relative. Conversely, tailed bacteriophages have been on earth for approximately 4.5 billion years.  

4) SARS COV 2 arose through the recombination of disparate coronavirus strains and infected the respiratory system of a human in Wuhan province, China in late 2019. 

5) There are 12 approved COVID19 vaccines, and 54 currently in various stages of clinical trial

6) If there were 20 bacteria in every cell of your body, you'd be dead. It's a long held myth that the human body CONTAINS more bacterial cells than eukaryotic cells, but it turns out that's wrong and there are a similar number of prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells in a human body, the vast majority of those prokaryotes housed in the gut. Not the cytoplasms of cells. 

Unless there is some very, very misused terminology, the entire "theory" is trivially dismissible as fundamentally flawed. 

On 2/20/2021 at 2:31 PM, Biological Combination said:

Most information you see as science is only assumptions.

No

Most of what we see as science is a complex interlinked grid of theories deductions and observations.

And the important thing is that they all interact successfully.

The theory of evolution, which is the basis of the science of biology:

• The basis of today's science of biology is based on Darwin's theory of evolution. Darwin, who was educated in religion, put forward the theory of evolution by being influenced by mythological stories and religions. Many mythological stories also claim that living things were created from water. Darwin developed a new mythological story, claiming that the beginning of living things started in water. Darwin also had an interest in science. Darwin developed the theory of evolution by adapting the mythological story to science.
  •  Evolution is not a proven scientific fact. Science is concrete information obtained as a result of observations and experiments. It is impossible to prove the theory of evolution. It is not possible to observe and experiment with living things by waiting millions of years. The ideas put forward by the Biological Combination Theory can be proven even today. For example, the origin of humans and living things is coal, the origin of oil is coal.

The cause of the coronavirus:

• The cause of coronavirus was not found. Viruses that have been inactive since the formation of the earth can occur in 4 ways. I explained this above. The cause of the coronavirus: Oil and natural gas exploration works in the seas and Deep earthquake cracks in the sea bottom layer. Viruses that interfere with seawater infect sea creatures. It is also transmitted to humans from sea creatures. It is especially transmitted by sea creatures that are eaten without cooking. Like sushi. WHO will explain the cause of the coronavirus soon. We will wait together.

5 minutes ago, Biological Combination said:

The theory of evolution, which is the basis of the science of biology:

It is impossible to prove the theory of evolution. It is not possible to observe and experiment with living things by waiting millions of years. The ideas put forward by the Biological Combination Theory can be proven even today. For example, the origin of humans and living things is coal, the origin of oil is coal.

!

Moderator Note

It is not possible to experiment over the course of millions of year, yet you say you can prove something that requires you to experiment over millions of years. This is beyond ridiculous

You were asked for evidence to support your idea. Assertion is not evidence. 

We're done here. Don't bring this topic up again.