Updated to latest forum software

Dave

9 minutes ago, iNow said:

Was there another software update recently? The UI feels a bit different. Could maybe be just a recent change in config settings though, I suppose.

Reputation points seem to have disappeared. And I don't remember seeing the rocket thingie on people's icons. 

31 minutes ago, exchemist said:

Reputation points seem to have disappeared. And I don't remember seeing the rocket thingie on people's icons. 

Looks like crappy update of the software.. On PC user can hover elements by mouse to show details, on mobile there is no such way you can hover element to display bubble with details.. Rank is hidden under "rocket icon" which displays only after hovering it by mouse on PC.. Number of posts, reputation points, rounded to the nearest 100. You don't even know how many you have.

Maybe it is editable in configuration?

Hi all, sorry for the lack of response. Unfortunately upgrades in software are necessary from time to time, in order to prevent against e.g. security vulnerabilities. Inevitably these come with some changes - some nice, some not so great. I've restored your rank under your username and the reputation count should now be found as it was before. 

It's always useful to have an idea what the update is supposed to achieve.

There are some very knowledgable members here in respect of It matters so their input can always be considered valuable.

For my part there was a prefectly understandable update announcement early this afterennon, in place of the usual site itself.

When the site returned I noted that the information about members online / offline  had changed its presentation.

I really hope that the various clocks and timers are now coordinated so that members are not still shown as online half an hour after they have left, and the timing of post nn longer suggests that replies occur before the question is asked.

29 minutes ago, Dave said:

Hi all, sorry for the lack of response. Unfortunately upgrades in software are necessary from time to time, in order to prevent against e.g. security vulnerabilities. Inevitably these come with some changes - some nice, some not so great. I've restored your rank under your username and the reputation count should now be found as it was before. 

Thanks Dave. Looks good now. At least devs made it configurable..

ps. Somewhere (e.g. user profile) it still rounds larger quantities to the nearest 100.

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

ps. Somewhere (e.g. user profile) it still rounds larger quantities to the nearest 100.

Yep! However if you click on this, then you should see the breakdown to exact number on the left hand side.