Increase tall

I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.
I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.
I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.
How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
What’s the truth?
Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?
Is there any free and possibly cheapest way? (I’m unemployed)?
Don’t reply this type that nothing can be done or that I accept my height? 

29 minutes ago, dsfs said:

I am 29 years old and I have never played any sports before but I have been interested in sports for several days.

Several days?

30 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Nothing can be done about your height, you should just accept it.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

Do you mean professionally? Many professional sports players are thinking about retirement by your age due to the stress sports places on the body.

I hope you aren't thinking about doing anything extreme to yourself over an interest you've only had for "several days". Are you sure you wouldn't rather study science instead? If you do, there's a greater probability of having working knees by the time you're my age.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

I am 183 cm tall and I hate my height.

You're well above the average for all ethnicities in the US.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

I am very envious of people who are over 190 cm tall at the age of 17.

That's me, 195 cm at 17 (191 currently). It has some advantages, but also many disadvantages. I love visiting European cities, but I feel like an ogre sometimes, having to duck through doorways. Finding clothes can be hard. No problems reaching the top shelf, but OMG those lowest shelves have always been a pain.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

How many centimeters could I gain maximum?
I read various articles and wrote that it must be forever.
What’s the truth?

I wouldn't listen to anecdotal evidence about something like this. There are probably ways you can affect your height to a very small degree without dangerous side effects (stretching exercises and the like to keep the spine from compressing), but before I did anything crazy I'd ask myself, "Self, what's up with this sudden obsession with sports and being taller?" 

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

Is there any cheap way (I am unemployed) to maximize my height?

Hats and shoes.

3 hours ago, dsfs said:

What makes your height unacceptable? What sport do you want to play that you're too short for?

5 hours ago, Phi for All said:

What makes your height unacceptable? What sport do you want to play that you're too short for?

I like this girl but she is (approximately) about 180 cm tall
No matter what exercises, as long as there is more height.
I do not know which exercises the most height increases, so I am asking you.
I wrote that I have only been interested in sport for a few days, after all.

31 minutes ago, dsfs said:

I like this girl but she is (approximately) about 180 cm tall

I suspected as much. Is she into sports, and that's why you're suddenly interested in them too? Or are you thinking that playing sports will make you taller? 

Have you asked her about any of this? You're already taller than she is. Has she told you straight out that you're too short for her? 

You two sound like a good match for close-dancing. If you're much taller than your partner, kissing is complicated. You should talk to her before you think about changing yourself.

22 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

are you thinking that playing sports will make you taller?

That's what I think

22 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

I suspected as much. Is she into sports, and that's why you're suddenly interested in them too? Or are you thinking that playing sports will make you taller? 

Have you asked her about any of this? You're already taller than she is. Has she told you straight out that you're too short for her? 

You two sound like a good match for close-dancing. If you're much taller than your partner, kissing is complicated. You should talk to her before you think about changing yourself.

I never spoke to her.

I don't know her exact height.

Edited by dsfs

19 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Is it true that meditation causes the secretion of growth hormones and increases (in some people) even over the age of 30? That's what I read on Google.

I wouldn't put too much stock on that. Mechanism?

Male insecurity, that's what this is all about.

8 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Is there any Chinese or Indian forum that would have a non-standard approach to sport, so that they could figure out how to grow at the age of 30 without any problems?

Probably, but it would just be pseudoscience that didn't work.

32 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Is there any Chinese or Indian forum that would have a non-standard approach to sport, so that they could figure out how to grow at the age of 30 without any problems?

Don't you think, if there was, there'd be more tall people around? I thought you came to a science forum because you wanted something reasoned and trustworthy.

What if this wonderful woman likes men who are your height? You might be harming your chances by trying to change. You should ask her.

Are you too short to talk to her? Is your height affecting your voice? Are her ears angled in such a way that she can't hear you at your present stature?

26 minutes ago, iNow said:

Focusing your efforts on self-confidence and acceptance of yourself will be far more beneficial than seeking out quack efforts to change your height, none of which will work in a meaningful way.

It's so ironic that we can obsess over how someone else perceives us to the point where it harms that perception. We look away so they don't see us watching them, so they never know we're interested. We agonize over the right thing to say, so they don't know how we feel because we never say anything to them. We assume they would prefer us to be different before we give them the chance to know us. 

Know yourself; the rest you can learn.

43 minutes ago, Phi for All said:

It's so ironic that we can obsess over how someone else perceives us to the point where it harms that perception. We look away so they don't see us watching them, so they never know we're interested. We agonize over the right thing to say, so they don't know how we feel because we never say anything to them. We assume they would prefer us to be different before we give them the chance to know us. 

Know yourself; the rest you can learn.

The worst a person can say is "No".

But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, what is my true height? ?

1 hour ago, dsfs said:

But there are ebooks that you can actually increase your height by 2-3 inches and it says that even after 30 years old.
Has anyone tried to increase tall after finisher growing up and failed, or is it generally known that it will not work and even no one has tried?

In the morning my height is 184 cm tall and in the evening 183, what is my true height? ?

\[\left(183.5\pm.5\right)\textrm{ cm}\]

May I also insist on what they've told you before?: Talk to her. Make her smile. Don't mention height. Be sincere. Forget about pick-up lines. Whatever it is that's good in you, make it shine.

4 hours ago, dsfs said:

There are also books saying that little boys can fly around on dragons and that orcs live in middle earth. Books can say anything they want, and often say untrue things so long as there's a market of people willing to spend their money to buy books saying those untrue things. 

16 minutes ago, iNow said:

There are also books saying that little boys can fly around on dragons and that orcs live in middle earth. Books can say anything they want, and often say untrue things so long as there's a market of people willing to spend their money to buy books saying those untrue things. 

If they wrote untruths in books, clients would try these methods and if its didn't work, they would accuse these authors of writing untruths and that they would be forbidden to publish such books, but nothing like that happened.

Have any of you tried such methods and its didn't work?
For the fact that these methods do not work, there must be evidence that I didnt find.

The truth is when there is evidence.

5 minutes ago, dsfs said:

If they wrote untruths in books, clients would try these methods and if its didn't work, they would accuse these authors of writing untruths and that they would be forbidden to publish such books, but nothing like that happened

There is no law to prevent you from lying in a book.

6 minutes ago, dsfs said:

Have any of you tried such methods and its didn't work?
For the fact that these methods do not work, there must be evidence that I didnt find.

Then but it and try it.  The worst thing that will happen is you will throw a few dollars away, you will waste your time and you will be disappointed.  The best that will happen is that you will have false hope for a few weeks.

41 minutes ago, dsfs said:

If they wrote untruths in books, clients would try these methods and if its didn't work, they would accuse these authors of writing untruths and that they would be forbidden to publish such books, but nothing like that happened.

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. 

48 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

The worst thing that will happen is you will throw a few dollars away, you will waste your time and you will be disappointed.  The best that will happen is that you will have false hope for a few weeks.

I downloaded such e-books for free from pirated sites from the Internet
16 minutes ago, iNow said:

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. 

So how does this work?
Edited by dsfs