I want to create a 1 meter BEC

fredreload

1 hour ago, fredreload said:

Google helps from time to time

But not in this case

And emits light of wavelength particularly of that of the blue color

Yes. And when the sun is overhead, it compresses the atmosphere, owing to the radiation pressure.

Cuz I thought you guys are hacking in photons with high frequency light.

Not sure where this is coming from. 780 nm is not high frequency light.

But the important part here is more on blocking the infrared heat dissipation on 6 directions.

No, it’s not. 

Would something like this work(infrared lamp)? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrared_lamp

No

Or should I put it through a converging lens? What is the intensity of the laser you use to work on an atomic scale? I am not sure about the unit for laser/light measurement(Lumen? Photons per area?

Of order 1 mW/cm^2 for Rb

Might be proportional to heat dissipation).

This is not a thing, in this process

36 minutes ago, swansont said:

No, it’s not.

Well, perhaps you are reflecting the atoms infrared radiation back to itself with 780nm light which is near infrared capable of reflecting infrared radiation(also the material absorbs radiation itself).

Of order 1 mW/cm^2 for Rb

Cool, I will look into it, and you use this laser from 6 directions for the magneto-optical trap? On a single ray?

This is not a thing, in this process

Well but it is the right thing to do, not that I have a say in this, just happened to pick up the process

Edited by fredreload

22 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Well, perhaps you are reflecting the atoms infrared radiation back to itself with 780nm light which is near infrared capable of reflecting infrared radiation.

Light doesn’t reflect light, and for some atoms the transition is in the visible (like the Na you keep bringing up), and this isn’t a thermal effect of the atoms, so heat dissipation isn’t in play.

Cool, I will look into it, and you use this laser from 6 directions for the magneto-optical trap? On a single ray?

As I said, I’ve used multiple topologies of lasers.

Well but it is the right thing to do, not that I have a say in this, just happened to pick up the process

But I daresay you haven’t picked up the process.

3 minutes ago, swansont said:

Light doesn’t reflect light, and for some atoms the transition is in the visible (like the Na you keep bringing up), and this isn’t a thermal effect of the atoms, so heat dissipation isn’t in play.

Well, cuz I found this on the NASA site (https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/F_Infrared_Light_5-8.html?fbclid=IwAR3x1FeHPQmz1hO41lLGo81qLNdOvCOcrIdnX6XyAWf6e40vs6-eRnFlwS0)

Summary:

"We know that many things emit infrared light. But many things also reflect infrared light, particularly near infrared light."

The idea is that, when atoms absorb heat it emits thermal radiation in the form of infrared. Sort of like black color absorbs visible light of all wavelength and then emits heat. We can see the amount of heat a person has through thermal vision, because it detects infrared light. So my idea is infrared light is sort of synonymous to heat dissipation.

As I said, I’ve used multiple topologies of lasers.

Well, you have mentioned 1mw/cm^2 but I need to translate 1mw to number of rays in terms of infrared laser, but I suppose that is a technical jargon you guys use.

But I daresay you haven’t picked up the process.

Uh, yes @@(I do not know), just trying to swim through the ideas

Just now, fredreload said:

Well, cuz I found this on the NASA site (https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/F_Infrared_Light_5-8.html?fbclid=IwAR3x1FeHPQmz1hO41lLGo81qLNdOvCOcrIdnX6XyAWf6e40vs6-eRnFlwS0)

Summary:

"We know that many things emit infrared light. But many things also reflect infrared light, particularly near infrared light."

They mean that IR is easy to reflect, not that light reflects it

The idea is that, when atoms absorb heat it emits thermal radiation in the form of infrared.

But this process does not involve atoms absorbing heat. Thermodynamically, the laser is doing work.

Sort of like black color absorbs visible light of all wavelength and then emits heat. We can see the amount of heat a person has through thermal vision, because it detects infrared light. So my idea is infrared light is sort of synonymous to heat dissipation.

A room temperature item will emit IR out near 10 microns, in a broad continuum. A Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution. Which is not what we have in laser slowing.

9 hours ago, swansont said:

A room temperature item will emit IR out near 10 microns, in a broad continuum. A Maxwell-Boltzmann distribution. Which is not what we have in laser slowing.

It is the 21st century, any method of laser slowing should be kept in check for the distant future.

P.S. Number 2(They are America right?) is working, but I do not know if they have a molecular transformer for revival(I might make a post about this device in the future), you will have to check with the dream groups(important). I am keeping number 4 as a backup(I am not personally invested in 2 or 4 nor do I know who they are, I only dream from time to time) and if they do offer immortality, I might have to go with them, but I will not betray America(This is so you guys do not hate me(America), I need some time to think about this = =, if I should sacrifice myself for the well being of my country, this is the 21st century, even seppuku is banned).

P.S. If anything does not make sense in this post, you will have to wait until 2021/2/18, it is Chinese New Year. Have fun and treat yourself to something good.

9 hours ago, fredreload said:

If anything does not make sense in this post

Nothing makes sense in that post. 

It seems to have nothing whatsoever to so with the topic of the thread. You seem (somehow given all the good information provided) to know less about laser cooling now than when the thread began. I am staggered. 

2 hours ago, fredreload said:

As promised I am back on 2021/02/18. There does not seem to be anything I can add to this thread. Happy Chinese New Year

I think it would be beneficial if you read all of the responses you've received in this thread again. 

On 2/19/2021 at 1:08 AM, swansont said:

You claimed your post would make sense on this day. 

Well Swanson sir, too many factors in question about these dream groups = =. I have only one objective, which is immortality, and I want them to realize this for me since they know the brain structure inside and out. Thing is I do not know them in person. I do not know how to invest in them(if investment in stock is even required), nor do I know how to purchase this product known as immortality from them, or their true objective(world domination?). I just sort of want an extra life for free, puting all the resources I can into these dream groups with my half baked knowledge(About progesterone and striatum) and man power(If any? Cuz my Amazon associate is not showing me any man power). These dream groups remain to be theoretical entities labeled by numbers from my perspective. I do not want to get people to invest/purchase this product known as immortality from them only to find out they are cons(they might not be). That would put my reputation at stake and be called a scammer(am not). What I think we should do is sort of tap into their network and see what they are doing and see if we can get a share if they are not civilians restricted. I alone am not a good indicator for these groups since I do not know them and I receive about 80% of all dreams turning out to be nightmares(They visit me at night and make me dream). I do not want to wake up missing an arm or part of the brain, that would be outrageous.

With that said, a one meter BEC is a potential time machine if the energy is manipulated correctly. I am not as interested in traveling the future(who wouldn't), but more on manipulating the frames of the person in question so you can sort his life in reverse. Of course knowing the future grants infinite possibilities including death avoidance, but I just want to place this theoretical clone body on the correct time frame so once I pass out I would be linked directly to the clone body with no lag time.

With that said, well, building a one meter BEC and storing energy has to do with precise manipulation of infrared energy. You are beaming the Near Infrared Laser of 780nm to inhibit sodium atoms from emitting infrared energy as heat energy while having it absorb light of a different wavelength so it keeps getting hotter and hotter until it turns into a BEC or possibly a black hole. I am not sure if a black hole is required to store light energy though I would have to look into the EIT method you mentioned.

Well Swanson sir, too many factors in question about these dream groups = =. I have only one objective, which is immortality, and I want them to realize this for me since they know the brain structure inside and out. Thing is I do not know them in person. I do not know how to invest in them(if investment in stock is even required), nor do I know how to purchase this product known as immortality from them, or their true objective(world domination?). I just sort of want an extra life for free, puting all the resources I can into these dream groups with my half baked knowledge(About progesterone and striatum) and man power(If any? Cuz my Amazon associate is not showing me any man power). These dream groups remain to be theoretical entities labeled by numbers from my perspective. I do not want to get people to invest/purchase this product known as immortality from them only to find out they are cons(they might not be). That would put my reputation at stake and be called a scammer(am not). What I think we should do is sort of tap into their network and see what they are doing and see if we can get a share if they are not civilians restricted. I alone am not a good indicator for these groups since I do not know them and I receive about 80% of all dreams turning out to be nightmares(They visit me at night and make me dream). I do not want to wake up missing an arm or part of the brain, that would be outrageous.

With that said, a one meter BEC is a potential time machine if the energy is manipulated correctly. I am not as interested in traveling the future(who wouldn't), but more on manipulating the frames of the person in question so you can sort his life in reverse. Of course knowing the future grants infinite possibilities including death avoidance, but I just want to place this theoretical clone body on the correct time frame so once I pass out I would be linked directly to the clone body with no lag time.

With that said, well, building a one meter BEC and storing energy has to do with precise manipulation of infrared energy. You are beaming the Near Infrared Laser of 780nm to inhibit sodium atoms from emitting infrared energy as heat energy while having it absorb light of a different wavelength so it keeps getting hotter and hotter until it turns into a BEC or possibly a black hole. I am not sure if a black hole is required to store light energy though I would have to look into the EIT method you mentioned.

Everything you have written here is wrong. What does anything here have to do with immortality or time travel?

23 minutes ago, Klaynos said:

Everything you have written here is wrong. What does anything here have to do with immortality or time travel?

A 1 meter BEC should theoretically pull in enough photon energy to create a time machine(black orb), but this is theoretical and would not fit the topic. Immortality is a something I am trying to pull with the dream groups since the Persians, but both are off topic so I am leaving it at that. You could message me if you are interested. This is all I know about BEC so I am leaving it as it is.

5 minutes ago, fredreload said:

A 1 meter BEC should theoretically pull in enough photon energy to create a time machine(black orb), but this is theoretical

No, it’s not theoretical. That implies science is involved. This is pure fiction.

5 minutes ago, fredreload said:

and would not fit the topic. Immortality is a something I am trying to pull with the dream groups since the Persians, but both are off topic so I am leaving it at that. You could message me if you are interested. This is all I know about BEC so I am leaving it as it is.

Then you know nothing about BEC, despite this discussion.

You are beaming the Near Infrared Laser of 780nm to inhibit sodium atoms from emitting infrared energy as heat energy while having it absorb light of a different wavelength so it keeps getting hotter and hotter until it turns into a BEC or possibly a black hole.

Why do you think it would turn into a BEC if hot? A BEC involves the atoms being in the lowest quantum states, not highly energetic ones. The laser cooling described in the thread is done to take energy away from the atoms.

A layman explanation of a BEC (and possibly completely wrong, others please correct me) is that when a particle's speed is very close to zero (ie. very low temperature), you know the momentum of it to high certainty, so due to the uncertainty principle, you can only know the position of it to lower certainty. With a cloud of particles acting as if the particles are each spread out, they overlap each other (their wave functions overlap) and are indistinguishable, and the cloud behaves in ways that are like it's one macroscopic fuzzy particle (for lack of words), instead of behaving like it's made of many microscopic particles. If the atoms are hot (in aggregate), I don't think there's a practical way to force the positional uncertainly that you need for these effects.

2 hours ago, swansont said:

Then you know nothing about BEC, despite this discussion.

My bad, I will drop by to learn about BEC from time to time = =, I might use a Chrome browser.

51 minutes ago, md65536 said:

Why do you think it would turn into a BEC if hot? A BEC involves the atoms being in the lowest quantum states, not highly energetic ones. The laser cooling described in the thread is done to take energy away from the atoms.

A layman explanation of a BEC (and possibly completely wrong, others please correct me) is that when a particle's speed is very close to zero (ie. very low temperature), you know the momentum of it to high certainty, so due to the uncertainty principle, you can only know the position of it to lower certainty. With a cloud of particles acting as if the particles are each spread out, they overlap each other (their wave functions overlap) and are indistinguishable, and the cloud behaves in ways that are like it's one macroscopic fuzzy particle (for lack of words), instead of behaving like it's made of many microscopic particles. If the atoms are hot (in aggregate), I don't think there's a practical way to force the positional uncertainly that you need for these effects.

Precisely, you'll need a dome of mortys to conceal the genius wavelength

P.S. I got that from learning about Rasenga from Crunchyroll @@

Rasengan*

4 hours ago, fredreload said:

Why would you use 780 nm on sodium?

BECs require cold, not hot. 

Klaynos was right. You’ve not learned one damn thing.

Well, you are trying to inhibit the infrared heat energy dissipation which is the same for all materials. Although you did mention 780nm is for rubidium atoms. So, I dunno.

No, as has been explained to you, that is not how laser cooling works. Please review the posts in this thread. 

5 hours ago, fredreload said:

Well, you are trying to inhibit the infrared heat energy dissipation which is the same for all materials.

Really? That’s what you got from this discussion?

(You can go back and reread, if you actually want to learn)

5 hours ago, fredreload said:

Although you did mention 780nm is for rubidium atoms.

Yes, multiple times

1 hour ago, swansont said:

Really? That’s what you got from this discussion?

I will go back and reread LOL, but lately been busy with the job hunt.

Yes, multiple times

Sodium atoms are the one used by the Harvard slow light experiment which I posted, I wouldn't know the absorption spectrum for the sodium atoms they used to conduct the experiment.

2 minutes ago, fredreload said:

Sodium atoms are the one used by the Harvard slow light experiment which I posted, I wouldn't know the absorption spectrum for the sodium atoms they used to conduct the experiment.

Yes, it’s a highly-held secret. It’s not like they’d tell you in any of the journal articles, or other sources that are easily Googled.</s>

1 hour ago, swansont said:

Yes, it’s a highly-held secret. It’s not like they’d tell you in any of the journal articles, or other sources that are easily Googled.</s>

Well, what is the reason you guys keep it a secret? How can we be sure to entrust this to the Watchmen and ensure the Watchmen does not abuse its power?

On another note, progesterone for human regeneration is on another path for my search to immortality and it seems largely harmless(it is not a weaponry), why keep progesterone as a mean of human regeneration a secret?

14 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

because it's funny, when you guys try to explain it...

LOL right(agrees), but jokes aside, someone has to live their entire life crippled if they could just use progesterone to regenerate a limb, but such an information is never released to the public. Is there something secret about salamanders?