organic chemistry

astarte

Homework Help is where members guide other members towards deriving answers to their homework. It is not where members provide full answers to members too lazy or indifferent to at least make some effort to answer those questions.

Perhaps, if you make an effort now to describe what work you have done to attempt an answer and what uncertainties you have, then some members may be willing to offer you help. That's "help", not "complete answers".

actually I have exactly 15 questions. I've done 10 of them, but I couldn't understand them and that's why I found this place. Maybe I expected the people here to understand them and show me a solution. You may have scolded or humiliated in your own way, but there was no need to humiliate that much because I uploaded it with an incomplete explanation. I'm sure more well-intentioned people will come across. have a nice day.

1 hour ago, Area54 said:

Homework Help is where members guide other members towards deriving answers to their homework. It is not where members provide full answers to members too lazy or indifferent to at least make some effort to answer those questions.

Perhaps, if you make an effort now to describe what work you have done to attempt an answer and what uncertainties you have, then some members may be willing to offer you help. That's "help", not "complete answers".

actually I have exactly 15 questions. I've done 10 of them, but I couldn't understand them and that's why I found this place. Maybe I expected the people here to understand them and show me a solution. You may have scolded or humiliated in your own way, but there was no need to humiliate that much because I uploaded it with an incomplete explanation. I'm sure more well-intentioned people will come across. have a nice day.

• 3 weeks later...

You were not "scolded or humiliated", you were told what the conditions of this forum are.  You say "actually I have exactly 15 questions. I've done 10 of them". Excellent!  Show us what you have done so we will know what you do understand and what you  can do on them.  Then we will know what help you need.