Is YOUR child a Hacker?!!

Newtonian

• 2 years later...
I don't get it.

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/necromancer.htm

necromancer.jpg

Necromancer has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality. The hideous apparition may frighten away some of the weaker Warriors or Warriors badly wounded in former battles, but the thread is only a shadow of its former self and very quickly expires.

Unlike Archivist, Necromancer compulsively saves every forum message in carefully preserved archives for future use in battle, while Necromancer collects departed threads merely for the thrill of resurrecting them. Some say he performs this unnatural act out of malice, others say he can’t help himself, but no one really knows.

I started reading this and was totally convinced that this guy was inrefutably insane. If it wasn't for hackers there wouldn't be any fun on the internet, like I figured out how to delete my sisters' email accounts. I didn't do it, but it's nice to know that you have the power.

I started reading this and was totally convinced that this guy was inrefutably insane. If it wasn't for hackers there wouldn't be any fun on the internet, like I figured out how to delete my sisters' email accounts. I didn't do it, but it's nice to know that you have the power.

That's not hacking.

This was read on The Screen Savers a while back. It's a joke, as has been stated multiple times in the thread. It's also been passed around the internet for many years now. The real worry here is that some parents really feel like this.