Blow to US Democracy -Split from: U.S. presidential election modelling

MigL

10 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

total collapse of the extremely biased capitalistic system in the  US  of  A. 

It doesn't feel like your post has enough hyperbole or exaggeration. Would it be possible for you to please add a bit more next time?

3 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Ah ,  Truth is so irritating to you  ??

In what way are you suggesting your claims of "the upcoming total collapse of the entire capitalistic system in the USA" is "truth?"

5 minutes ago, iNow said:

In what way are you suggesting your claims of "the upcoming total collapse of the entire capitalistic system in the USA" is "truth?"

5 minutes ago, iNow said:

7 minutes ago, iNow said:

You read a little bit , Please

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/124107-blow-to-us-democracy-split-from-us-presidential-election-modelling/page/9/?tab=comments#comment-1169650

12 minutes ago, iNow said:

That’s gibberish and fails to answer my actual question. Would you like to try again, or just stop now while you’re... let’s call it... ahead? 

It is not gibberish. .  .No  . . No . .  

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25660634?seq=1 

https://www.marxists.org/archive/corey/1934/decline/ch03.html 

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/oct/31/us-city-preparing-itself-for-the-collapse-of-capitalism 

https://time.com/4327419/american-capitalisms-great-crisis/ 

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1996/07/the-forces-making-for-an-economic-collapse/376621/ 

https://www.mckinsey.com/featured-insights/long-term-capitalism/rethinking-the-future-of-american-capitalism# 

Just prime yourself on the topic on theses , Dear Friend , so that i may be able to introduce even yet more in-depth material ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 hour ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

. .The present president  is not gonna go far in preventing the not-very-far-from-now total collapse of the extremely biased capitalistic system in the  US  of  A. 

How far from now do you suggest?

Speaking as an outsider, I see the extremes of politics both left and right as dangerous and unrealistic. While certainly the USA are being held back by the right and the rednecks of their society, does not suggest any collapse of their system. The three scenarios in my opinion that are holding America back, are their archaic gun laws, lack of a universal health care system, and action on climate change. If Biden is successful on reversing and/or modifying those three, I believe the majority of Americans will see and be beneficial of the results and their democracy will flourish, as will most of the democratic world.

Out of the three, only action on climate change, is lacking in my country.

On 2/14/2021 at 8:39 AM, zapatos said:

"Cancel" culture by those "woke" politicians!

I read this morning that the CPAC theme for this year is "America Uncanceled", where they'll be addressing exactly this from a conservative perspective. Unfortunately, one of their guest speakers recently made an anti-Semitic remark in public, so they had to cancel him.

2 hours ago, Phi for All said:

I read this morning that the CPAC theme for this year is "America Uncanceled", where they'll be addressing exactly this from a conservative perspective. Unfortunately, one of their guest speakers recently made an anti-Semitic remark in public, so they had to cancel him.

They’re also refusing to buy potatohead dolls since they’re actively loving to be more inclusive of transgendered kids 

5 hours ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

Just prime yourself on the topic on theses

Yes, those are all interesting opinion pieces highlighting some of the weaknesses in our current economic system. They are not “truth” claims about an inevitable crash as you seem to think. 

I assure you I’m primed, painted, and even fairly well weathered on these subjects, but appreciate your attempts to enlighten me like some naive uninformed child. 

I find the marxists dot org site to be especially credible in that endeavor 

12 hours ago, iNow said:

They’re also refusing to buy potatohead dolls since they’re actively loving to be more inclusive of transgendered kids 

Yes, those are all interesting opinion pieces highlighting some of the weaknesses in our current economic system. They are not “truth” claims about an inevitable crash as you seem to think. 

I assure you I’m primed, painted, and even fairly well weathered on these subjects, but appreciate your attempts to enlighten me like some naive uninformed child. 

I find the marxists dot org site to be especially credible in that endeavor 

I can clearly see how primed and well-weathered  you are with your obvious  emotivities on Marxism , , , , , 

2 hours ago, iNow said:

What does this mean?

emotivity

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.

e·mo·tive

(ĭ-mō′tĭv)
adj.
1. Of or relating to emotion: the emotive aspect of symbols.
2. Characterized by, expressing, or exciting emotion: an emotive trial lawyer; the emotive issue of gun control.

e·mo′tive·ly adv.
e·mo′tive·ness, e′mo·tiv′i·ty (ē′mō-tĭv′ĭ-tē) n.

15 minutes ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

emotivity

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical.

e·mo·tive

(ĭ-mō′tĭv)
adj.
1. Of or relating to emotion: the emotive aspect of symbols.
2. Characterized by, expressing, or exciting emotion: an emotive trial lawyer; the emotive issue of gun control.

e·mo′tive·ly adv.
e·mo′tive·ness, e′mo·tiv′i·ty (ē′mō-tĭv′ĭ-tē) n.
!

Moderator Note

This doesn't help to clarify your meaning, and is obviously condescending. If you don't start arguing in good faith, you'll get a suspension for this behavior. 

1 minute ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

This doesn't help to clarify your meaning, and is obviously condescending. If you don't start arguing in good faith, you'll get a suspension for this behavior. 

Very Dear Phi ! 

Cannot really make out what OBVIOUS CONDESCENDING I have committed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A member has simply asked me for the meaning of a word . . .. I have given him/her the exact lexicon  reference . . . .Please make it clear what is so wrong with this so that I can possibly correct my writing(s) . . . . . .

8 minutes ago, Phi for All said:
!

Moderator Note

Very Dear Phi ! 

Cannot really make out what OBVIOUS CONDESCENDING I have committed ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

A member has simply asked me for the meaning of a word . . .. I have given him/her the exact lexicon  reference . . . .Please make it clear what is so wrong with this  so that I can possibly correct my writing(s) . . . . . .

1 minute ago, Prof Reza Sanaye said:

A member has simply asked me for the meaning of a word . 

!

Moderator Note

You have a limited grasp of language, obviously. iNow asked for the meaning of a phrase you used, which he quoted. You perverted that request into a definition for a single word.

You display a LOT of intellectually dishonest behavior that's inconsistent with the purpose of this science discussion forum. Please take a 3 day break (we need it!) and decide if you wish to come back with a less dishonest attitude.

A member has simply asked me for the meaning of a word .

As Phi already shared, that was not what I did. I’m quite capable of referencing a dictionary or Google myself.

I DID comment on the lack of credibility of one of the websites you provided when asked to support your claim that it was “TRUTH!!” that the US capitalistic system WILL soon collapse.

When I made this comment, you then suggested I’m clearly over reactive and emotional about the word Marxism. 

It’s fairly well apparent that you either have a problem with reading comprehension, intellectual honesty, or perhaps both. 

Regardless, none of this is either interesting nor on-topic. This thread is about the insurrection on January 6. If you’d like to further explore the likelihood (or what you claim is an inevitability) of the capitalistic parts of the US economic system collapsing, then please do so in a separate thread. 

Please make it clear what is so wrong with this  so that I can possibly correct my writing(s)

See above