AIDS can be cured!!!

msngr of hop

AIDS the deadly disease can be cured...

A Doctor of "Ayurveda" (Traditional Indian System of Medical Science), Mr. P.R.Vijayan of Kerala state, India is proving that his findings can cure AIDS, the most deadly

disease affected to a whole lot of Humans...

Let me remind you, This is not a fake information...

photo2kg.jpg

Dr. P.R. Vijayan made his doctorate in Ayurveda attaining the D.A.M. (Doctor of

Ayurvedic Medicine) title. He is having a great heredity of being in a "doctor

family".. His father was a well known "Vaidya" of that age..

It is considered that the treatment will be friutful when the weight of patients

increases.. When weight increases the Immunity will increase.. When the CD4 & CD8

quantity increases in a patient we can say that his disease is decreasing.. Due to

Dr.P.R.Vijayan's latest treatment, his patients experienced hunger and their Fever,

Cold & Cough, Vomitation, Loose Motion, skin diseases etc. disappeared completely..

Their CD4 qquantity also increased.. A patient who was earlier 52 kg, turned to 59 kg

due to his treatment and her skin colour chaned from light ash to normal skin colour..

Also, the blood changed to normal man's blood colour and fluency..

For details please contact:

Dr. P.R.Vijayan,

Pongasseriyil Ayurveda Dispensary & Pharmacy,

Muvattupuzha.P.O. Junction,

Ernakulam District,

Kerala State,

India.

PIN - 686 661

Phone (With STD Code): 0485-2833453 (Residence)

0485-2830890 (Dispensary)

E-Mail: vijayan.p.r@gmail.com

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a cure for aids..........condoms, monogomy, and abstinance until marriage. after 20 or so years, AIDS should be cured.

what?

you kidding right?

while that would definately bring down the numbers its sure as hell not going to cure it. the only way to cure it through methods like abstinance would be to quarantine anyone who has it and not allow them to reproduce.

hey guys,

You say that AIDS cant be cured by Modern Medical Science..Yes thats right..

But it can be cured by Ayurveda, the traditional Indian method of Medicine which has more advancements than Modern Medical Science...

And Dr.P.R.Vijayan has proved that his treatments can cure patients...

If you know anyone having AIDs, you can bring him back to normal life through Dr.P.R.Vijayan's treatmet..

You may contact him directly through his Phone or letter..

He has the real cure for AIDS..

Let me stress, CURE... not prevention techniques..

You dont need to wait for 1000 years CPl.Luke.. Because Dr.V.R.Vijayan's findings will soon be accepted world wide...

This is never a Joke..

This is the truth..

This is the reality..

If You have doubts, you may send some Media persons with some Technicians to him to know whether this is right...

This is TRUE...

I'd better take your word for it. After all, you display the most extraordinary spelling of "hope" that I've ever seen.

you know what, tree, I accepeted this name becuse this was only available..

I know what is the spelling of HOPE.. but you dont always need to follow it..

You got what i meant in my name.. isnt it?

I only have that intend in choosing this name..

And I say, take my word, because this is the truth..

Yet he isn't smart enough to know that AIDS is a fraud.

I dint understand you kirby..

If u meant to say that He is a fraud, then you are wrong...

Because he has proved that it can be cured..

And, numerous patients of him is attaining comfort and started leading a normal life..

msngr of hop some advice about this forum, you must support your arguments. We do not accept anyone's word for anything, especially those who say because this is the truth.

also I meant that if you waited a thousand years aids will be cured by our own immune system, no intervention required.

I dint understand you kirby..

If u meant to say that He is a fraud' date=' then you are wrong...

Because he has proved that it can be cured..

And, numerous patients of him is attaining comfort and started leading a normal life..[/quote']

don't you think that if this were the case, all the newspapers would have headlines saying "OMFG!!! THEY FOUND THE CURE FOR AIDS." it would be all over the place. btw, multiple threads on one topic is bad.

don't you think that if this were the case, all the newspapers would have headlines saying "OMFG!!! THEY FOUND THE CURE FOR AIDS[/u']." it would be all over the place. btw, multiple threads on one topic is bad.

You dont know about the conditions in India, thats why you are saying like this..

The doctor showed proofs of his treatment becoming fruitful but the authorities are still not making any work on this.. If this was happened in western countries, He would have been on top of the world with a lot of media coverage... But you know, this is India.. If some of you can make arrangements for any international agency to take up this thing, it would be better.. Let them enquire about this thing and only when the understand the fact they have to make this open before the whole world.. Plz enquire about this by yourself and you would find this true..

the scanned in image of a language that I would guess no one here understands other than you does not help your argument. If you have a translated version of it that would be great

now, if you are this doctor or know him personally, you can find contact numbers for dozens of important scientists working on aids. If you or he sent those scientists his results he would get people to come out and see his work first hand. posting this on a forum makes you or him look very bad in terms of scientific credibility.

You must also understand that even if you/he does have something of great importance to the medical community anyone here who has connections (of which there are very few) would be putting their reputation on the line for someone they met on a forum, who provided no scientific evidence or explanation for the treatment that they had created to cure aids.

The only way that this indian doctor is going to get recognition for what he has done would be to contact a scientist working with aids personally. Through an email or the telephone, most scientists keep contact numbers on their universities/lab websites.

umm in india it would still draw huge media crowds and scientists. I also think that this guy is a fake. if he has found out how to cure AIDS why isn't he world famous, rich, nobel prize, household name and/or getting false scandals spread about him in the tabloids.

You dont know about the conditions in India' date=' thats why you are saying like this..

The doctor showed proofs of his treatment becoming fruitful but the authorities are still not making any work on this.. If this was happened in western countries, He would have been on top of the world with a lot of media coverage... But you know, this is India.. If some of you can make arrangements for any international agency to take up this thing, it would be better.. Let them enquire about this thing and only when the understand the fact they have to make this open before the whole world.. Plz enquire about this by yourself and you would find this true..[/quote']he could always use an international peer reviewed journal. it doesn't matter where you are, if you actually cure AIDS, you are gonna be known about.