Split from “Pangaea ?”

Olorin

dthor68:

Does anyone ever question Pangaea?

It seem as plausible as Plate Subduction Tectonics, which implies that Everests and Matterhorns should be popping up all over the Pacific. Both Pangea and Plate Subduction are fabrications designed to explain a constant Earth radius. This has been refuted by UNESCO which, following James Maxlow's Earth Expansion Tectonics Theory, has compiled a Geological Map of The World at great expense. The evidence of this mapping proves that the Earth has doubled its radius over tha last 180 million years, and at an exponentially increasing rate, with the mid-ocean ridges located at the most recently laid down basalt. The ocean basins are nothing but basalt no older than 180 MY. Magnetic orientation, correlated with fossil evidence of the Earth's magnetic pole location over time, has been used for the dating. The continents jigsaw into a globe of the right size, with a piece missing in the Pacific area. The reason for this requires a discussion that could be a thread called The Anomalous Moon.

35 minutes ago, Olorin said:

dthor68:

It seem as plausible as Plate Subduction Tectonics, which implies that Everests and Matterhorns should be popping up all over the Pacific. Both Pangea and Plate Subduction are fabrications designed to explain a constant Earth radius. This has been refuted by UNESCO which, following James Maxlow's Earth Expansion Tectonics Theory, has compiled a Geological Map of The World at great expense. The evidence of this mapping proves that the Earth has doubled its radius over tha last 180 million years, and at an exponentially increasing rate, with the mid-ocean ridges located at the most recently laid down basalt. The ocean basins are nothing but basalt no older than 180 MY. Magnetic orientation, correlated with fossil evidence of the Earth's magnetic pole location over time, has been used for the dating. The continents jigsaw into a globe of the right size, with a piece missing in the Pacific area. The reason for this requires a discussion that could be a thread called The Anomalous Moon.

!

Moderator Note

Non-mainstream responses to mainstream science topics are off-topic. If you have evidence to present, start a thread in speculations 

1 hour ago, Bufofrog said:

Stating absurdities is easy.  Providing evidence of said absurdities is more difficult. 

The Geological Map of The World (GMoTW) by UNESCO (beware of misleading namesakes) is all the evidence you need. It cost me 30 euro 10 years ago. As evidence it is incontrovertible. Ocean basalt is 5 miles thick. Continents are 20 miles thick. The Pacific mid-ocean ridge follows the west coast of the Americas, becomes the gulf of California, then believe it or not, the San Andreas Fault, to return as a mid-ocean ridge in the north, plainly depicted by the GMoTW. When you obtain the GMoTW the Indian Ocean ridge will be seen to have created the Red Sea, the Dead Sea & Jordon Valley, and the Mediteranean with Etna a result of the rifting. If you do not acquire the evidence, that is beyond my control. To claim that the Pacific rift is causing subduction under Indonesia you must be  ready for the Booby Hatch.

1 hour ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Non-mainstream responses to mainstream science topics are off-topic. If you have evidence to present, start a thread in speculations 

Has Mainstream changed in the past? By what logic is it prevented from changing in the future? Are we implying that we have reached scientific perfection? Particularly when current Mainstream fails to supply certain answers that may be supplied by the evidence of SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH from UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, SCIENTIFIC and Cultural Organisation.

Edited by Olorin

10 hours ago, Olorin said:

The Geological Map of The World (GMoTW) by UNESCO (beware of misleading namesakes) is all the evidence you need. It cost me 30 euro 10 years ago. As evidence it is incontrovertible. Ocean basalt is 5 miles thick. Continents are 20 miles thick. The Pacific mid-ocean ridge follows the west coast of the Americas, becomes the gulf of California, then believe it or not, the San Andreas Fault, to return as a mid-ocean ridge in the north, plainly depicted by the GMoTW. When you obtain the GMoTW the Indian Ocean ridge will be seen to have created the Red Sea, the Dead Sea & Jordon Valley, and the Mediteranean with Etna a result of the rifting. If you do not acquire the evidence, that is beyond my control. To claim that the Pacific rift is causing subduction under Indonesia you must be  ready for the Booby Hatch.

Perhaps you should consider receiving some geological instruction rather than offering personal insults to others.

Here is a map of the Pacific 'mid ocean ridge system.'

I have marked some of the movements with green arrows.
I have paid particular attention to some of the movements you have scoffed at.

midoceanridges.jpg.c8fccb97b015a9181a6b652d1c365c73.jpg

1) The ocean ridge between Australia and Antartica is pushing Australia towards Asia in general and indonesia in particular.
This shows up as the dashed subduction zone between Australia and Indonesia.

2) The eastern end of the ridge system does indeed generate the Gulf of California and run into it, where mexican California is being separated from mainland North America.

3) A branch runs into the Red Sea, again separating Africa from Asia.

4) The separation of Australia and Antarctica is continud westwards so also separating Africa and Antarctica. This is pushing Africa northwards into Europe, closing the Mediteranean, not opening it.

5) These are current (today's) movements. Some of the plate movements are rotational or transform or both.

6) All the subduction zones are in the right place but some are not current, but historic, so some mountain chains are currently active volcanically, others have show past volcanicity.

Edited by studiot

9 hours ago, Olorin said:

Has Mainstream changed in the past? By what logic is it prevented from changing in the future? Are we implying that we have reached scientific perfection?

!

Moderator Note

Irrelevant. I’m asking that you follow our rules.

9 hours ago, Olorin said:

Particularly when current Mainstream fails to supply certain answers that may be supplied by the evidence of SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH from UNESCO, the United Nations Educational, SCIENTIFIC and Cultural Organisation.

!

Moderator Note

Moved to speculations. Knock yourself out

The Geological Map of The World (GMoTW) by UNESCO (beware of misleading namesakes) is all the evidence you need.

Great!

Ocean basalt is 5 miles thick. Continents are 20 miles thick. The Pacific mid-ocean ridge follows the west coast of the Americas, becomes the gulf of California, then believe it or not, the San Andreas Fault, to return as a mid-ocean ridge in the north, plainly depicted by the GMoTW. When you obtain the GMoTW the Indian Ocean ridge will be seen to have created the Red Sea, the Dead Sea & Jordon Valley, and the Mediteranean with Etna a result of the rifting. If you do not acquire the evidence, that is beyond my control.

All that is basically correct.  The problem is that none of that supports your assertions.

44 minutes ago, studiot said:

To claim that the Pacific rift is causing subduction under Indonesia you must be  ready for the Booby Hatch.

That is an unevidenced claim.  You need evidence for that.

2 hours ago, Bufofrog said:
3 hours ago, studiot said:

To claim that the Pacific rift is causing subduction under Indonesia you must be  ready for the Booby Hatch.

That is an unevidenced claim.  You need evidence for that.

:eek:

I somehow don't think you meant this.

58 minutes ago, studiot said:

I somehow don't think you meant this.

Could be.  My take was that the OP was saying that it is folly to think there are subduction zones, so I was trying to say he needed evidence to support that belief.

3 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Could be.  My take was that the OP was saying that it is folly to think there are subduction zones, so I was trying to say he needed evidence to support that belief.

I was not arguing with your call for evidence.

I was commenting on your attribution of Mitko's words to my poor self.

10 hours ago, studiot said:

Perhaps you should consider receiving some geological instruction rather than offering personal insults to others.

Here is a map of the Pacific 'mid ocean ridge system.'

I have marked some of the movements with green arrows.
I have paid particular attention to some of the movements you have scoffed at.

midoceanridges.jpg.c8fccb97b015a9181a6b652d1c365c73.jpg

1) The ocean ridge between Australia and Antartica is pushing Australia towards Asia in general and indonesia in particular.
This shows up as the dashed subduction zone between Australia and Indonesia.

2) The eastern end of the ridge system does indeed generate the Gulf of California and run into it, where mexican California is being separated from mainland North America.

3) A branch runs into the Red Sea, again separating Africa from Asia.

4) The separation of Australia and Antarctica is continud westwards so also separating Africa and Antarctica. This is pushing Africa northwards into Europe, closing the Mediteranean, not opening it.

5) These are current (today's) movements. Some of the plate movements are rotational or transform or both.

6) All the subduction zones are in the right place but some are not current, but historic, so some mountain chains are currently active volcanically, others have show past volcanicity.

Turning a blind eye and a deaf ear was never science! READ my post carefully and reference the UNESCO map provided for what good it can do. If you are more than some verbal jouster, buy the complete map from UNESCO. As you will see, this IS EVIDENCE, not BS. And if you have similarly researched the opinions that are a part of your social environment out of interest in consistency, correlate this information with a document that Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson and Woodrow Wilson held true and sacred, specifically this part, relative to Earth Expansion Tectonics, Zephaniah Chapter 3, KJV. US Congress destroyed Woodrow Wilson and derailed The League of Nations, but Woodrow's prophecy "If you do not ratify the League of Nations (together with England, France and Italy) and honour the Fourteen Point Plan, you WILL have another World War in a generation. It almost happened a second time over the price of sugar. His effort was partially reinstated in Einstein's efforts toward The United Nations, and his appeal to Russian Scientists (refer to "Ideas and Opinions" for the replies and weep).

360 02 Old-New.jpg

18 minutes ago, Olorin said:

Turning a blind eye and a deaf ear was never science! READ my post carefully and reference the UNESCO map provided for what good it can do. If you are more than some verbal jouster, buy the complete map from UNESCO.

Your 2021 UNESCO map seems pretty similar to the one I posted, just a tad more colourful.
It certainly bears out all my comments.

19 minutes ago, Olorin said:

As you will see, this IS EVIDENCE, not BS. And if you have similarly researched the opinions that are a part of your social environment out of interest in consistency, correlate this information with a document that Albert Einstein, Thomas Jefferson and Woodrow Wilson held true and sacred, specifically this part, relative to Earth Expansion Tectonics, Zephaniah Chapter 3, KJV. US Congress destroyed Woodrow Wilson and derailed The League of Nations, but Woodrow's prophecy "If you do not ratify the League of Nations (together with England, France and Italy) and honour the Fourteen Point Plan, you WILL have another World War in a generation. It almost happened a second time over the price of sugar. His effort was partially reinstated in Einstein's efforts toward The United Nations, and his appeal to Russian Scientists (refer to "Ideas and Opinions" for the replies and weep).

I fail to see the relevence of any of this to any part of this thread.

Please stay on (your own) topic.

55 minutes ago, studiot said:

Your 2021 UNESCO map seems pretty similar to the one I posted, just a tad more colourful.
It certainly bears out all my comments.

I fail to see the relevence of any of this to any part of this thread.

Please stay on (your own) topic.

The relevance of the colours requires the legend, purchase the map. The theory was presented by James Maxlow (PhD) in Nexus as two articles in Apr-May & Jun-Jul 2010. The second issue confessed to the problems of Jurassic Creatures needing to be marine animals on the smaller Earth, and no theory on the cause of expansion. By then I had researched both issues, and the elements of my conclusions are presented in "The Anomalous Moon", and the reply to the Pangaea Question. By then I had read Stephen Gould's "The Book of Life" three times to confirm my inductive conclusions on the matter. This book was long out of print, but the publicity given to it has brought it back into print. My knowledge of thermite welding, Al + Fe2O3 -> Fe + Al2O3 + 3000 degrees centigrade was enough to suspect that Uranium is alloyed into the Earth's core, if for no other reason, because all oxygen is tied up largely as Aluminosilicate slag  in the lithosphere and mantle to elements in far greater  abundance. Half of this Uranium since solidification of the planet survives today. The Earth's increased radius, and crust long thickened under a global briny sea, eventually upset the equilibrium between heat generated and that lost to space. As mentioned before, rifting would have created the first oceans, and thereby the first oxygenated fresh water resources, and thus eventually - the Cambrian Explosion 540 MYA. You should have enough references and and researchable facts here to follow Maxlow's research, and mine, and "see the relevance". But of course, there are none so blind as those blinded by their own smugness, and they are myriad. We may rest assured that those who don't accept TRUTH as a friend will face it as a conqueror, and those who make themselves the author of truth are eventually shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.

Maxlow.JPG

• 1 month later...

I would like to share this link with other puzzlers of the universal manifestation, its phenomena and laws governing them. The website:
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

provides a video of a sprite (positive lightning), a phenomena of only recent validation for some 30 years:
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap210104.html

If I may be so bold, and speculate concerning James Maxlow's theory of "Earth Expansion Tectonics:
https://www.jamesmaxlow.com/geological-world-map/

these little transient fairies from the great beyond are linked several other fundumental elements of Maxlow's theory, which requires an explanation for terrestrial dinosaurs on a planet that should have been a Waterworld like unto Noah's Ark days on a planet with half the current radius 180 MYA. "Plate Subduction Tectonics" attempts to "explain" an Earth with a relatively constant radius, which needs to be covered with a plethora of nonsense hypotheses, the most notorious of which is the loss of oceans from Venus and Mars due to the Sun's Solar Wind. The Earth has ostensibly been spared this fate by its magnetic field, deflecting the speeding solar plasma of protons and electrons around the planets, leaving our original oceans virtually intact. This hypothesis has become more and more tenuous with newly discovered  facts.

It would require more threads than I care to engage in to elaborate on, and I am not prepated to jump through the hoops of Scientific integrity. Cutting a long story short, here is my take. Earth shared a similar quantity of water with Venus and Mars, but has increase and is increasing its H2O from the Proton  fraction of the plasma H+ e- plasma since cyannobacteria evolved 3900 MYA, to eventually colonise into Stromatalytes. The oxidisation of the H+ portion occurs through Sprites and Aroura Australis. The balnce of e- forced North comes down almost purely GREEN as Aroura Borealis:
https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap210103.html

and possibly GENERATES our magnetic field, returning hydrogen atom's lost partners as RED Sprite Lightning and the RED Southern Aroura meeting GREEN from below. The trigger for the Sprite would be similar to that of the predominant negative lightning, requiring an arcing voltage. On the other hand, few of these strikes cause the cloud layer to achieve the necessary voltage for the positive lightning to come down out of the plasma. The disatnce is many time further to the upper atmosphere where the components are being separated in the magnetic field.

An investigation of this speculation will be quite consistent with material in the book edited by Stephen Gould called "The Book Of Life" on theoretical Palaeontology.
https://www.amazon.com.au/Book-Life-Illustrated-History-Evolution/dp/0393321568

Tracing an evolution of the planet Earth along these lines explains much that I've covered in my other posts like "The Anomalous Moon", as well as the location of (precipitated) ores according to the electropositivity series by the oxidation of lower disolved salts. In particular the banded iron formations add weight to such a theory, considering the seasonal character of oxygen generation from stromatalytes. Refer to:
https://www.google.com/search?q=Geological+Map+of+the+World+(UNESCO)&rlz=1C1ASUC_enAU818AU818&oq=Geological+Map+of+the+World+(UNESCO)&aqs=chrome..69i57.26062j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Ball Lightning, however, has me completely mystified.

Post moved before the draft could be edited: refinement for clarity and additions follow. If possible, please remove draft:

Let me share this link with other puzzlers of the universal manifestation, its phenomena, the laws governing them, and the intelligence behind the Force. The website:

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

provides a video of a sprite (positive lightning), a phenomenon of only recent validation for some 30 years:

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap210104.html

If one may be so bold as to speculate concerning James Maxlow's theory of "Earth Expansion Tectonics:

https://www.jamesmaxlow.com/geological-world-map/

these little ultra-transient fairies from the great beyond are linked to several other fundamental elements of Maxlow's theory, which requires above all an explanation for terrestrial dinosaurs on a Water World like unto Noah's Ark days were the planet of half the current radius 180 MYA. "Plate Subduction Tectonics" attempts to "explain" an Earth with a virtually constant radius, which needs to be covered with a plethora of nonsense hypotheses, the most notorious of which is the loss of oceans from Venus and Mars due to the Sun's Solar Wind. The Earth has ostensibly been spared this fate by its magnetic field, deflecting the speeding solar plasma of protons and electrons around the planets, leaving our original oceans virtually intact. This hypothesis has become more and more tenuous with newly discovered facts.

It may require many threads to elaborate, and many the hoops of Scientific integrity to jump through, so cutting a long story short, here is shortened take. Earth shared a similar quantity of water with Venus and Mars but has increased and is increasing its H2O by oxidation of the Proton fraction of the Solar Wind (H+ and e- plasma) since cyanobacteria evolved 3900 MYA. These colonised into Stromatolites (as extant in Shark Bay, WA, Australia and other oxygen free highly saline waters) and long dominated the rising global seas until cooling and rifting created sumps (oceans) and fresh waters. The oxidisation of the H+ portion occurs predominantly through Sprites and Aroura Australis:

The balance of e- forced North comes down almost purely GREEN as Aroura Borealis:

https://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap210103.html

and possibly GENERATES our magnetic field, returning the hydrogen atoms’ lost partners, the RED Sprite Lightning meeting cloud layers discharged by (negative) lightning, and the RED Southern Aroura meeting GREEN electric discharge from below). The trigger for the Sprite would be similar to that of the more prevalent negative lightning. Both required an arcing voltage, but few of the negative lightning strikes cause the cloud layer to facilitate the necessary voltage for the positive lightning to come down out of the plasma. The distance is hundreds of times further to the upper atmosphere where the plasma components become separated in the magnetic field.

An investigation of the speculated water source here claimed was quite consistent with material in the book edited by Stephen Gould called "The Book Of Life" on theoretical Palaeontology.

https://www.amazon.com.au/Book-Life-Illustrated-History-Evolution/dp/0393321568

A knowledge of extinct flora and fauna is frequently assumed, so a sidecar volume of Iconology  called “The Concise Dinosaur Dictionary” (David Burnie, John Sibbick) is recommended, particularly to supplement interest and visual cues in some dry material:

https://www.amazon.com.au/Concise-Dinosaur-Encyclopedia-David-Burnie/dp/0753457547

Unlike Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Fred Hoyle, James Maxlow and myself, Stephen Gould was rather fanatically atheistic, and the book favours chance over design for our evolutionary progress. The simplest free-living organism’s cytoplasm + DNA are sidestepped as of unknowable probability. Travel between solar systems seems prevented by Relativity considerations, stellar distances, the 2,000,000,000-year scattering of Supernova debris before solar systems can form from subatomic particles, and the prevalence of ultra-high energy interstellar cosmic rays. Given that spores wouldn’t survive interstellar scattering, by what coincidence is abs(H+) = 1830 x abs(e-) --> Periodic table --> Astronomy + Homo sapiens + discovery (E = abs(m).c^2) still in dispute (Big Bang contradiction) even without the absolute function. Explaining the factor 1830 (actually 1836.1527095927473784323949292487…)?… what sort of intellect can figure that out?...because for some reason, it worked, and not likely by chance!

Tracing an evolution of this planet Earth along the lines given above explains much that is covered in my other posts like "The Anomalous Moon", where meridian rifts + spin + heat induced pressure launched the centre of mass of the system with the Moon. The Theia Scenerio of 4500 MYA is contradicted by the homogeneity of the Earth material and Moon rock. Two Titanium isotopes are in precise proportion. The collision proposed would not allow thorough mixing. Instead, the age ogf the Moon is more likely consistent with its launch being the cause of the Permian Extinction 245 MYA, indicating a much greater rate of meteor strikes per unit time than is currently believed.

Also, the location of (precipitated) ores according to the electro-positivity series by the oxidation of lower dissolved salts over geological time would be coveted intelligence. The banded iron formations add weight to such a theory, considering the seasonal character of oxygen generation from stromatolites. Refer to:

https://www.google.com/search?q=Geological+Map+of+the+World+(UNESCO)&rlz=1C1ASUC_enAU818AU818&oq=Geological+Map+of+the+World+(UNESCO)&aqs=chrome..69i57.26062j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Ball Lightning, however, has me completely mystified. Any ideas?

21 hours ago, Olorin said:

Ball Lightning, however, has me completely mystified.

18 hours ago, Olorin said:

provides a video of a sprite (positive lightning), a phenomenon of only recent validation for some 30 years:

Ball lightening, sprites etc, are simply different facets of how our atmosphere reacts under certain conditions, including the Earth's rotation, and can and does produce many phenomena such as you mentioned, along of course with examples of illusions and mirages caused by the reflection/refraction of light.

Here are some examples.

https://www.google.com/search?q=atmospheric+phenomena&sxsrf=ALeKk03cMbPHG-MrifvC1UWUUazOdSAgqQ:1612640310139&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=0ap9Z3cm67gxUM%2CiZR0waQ3gl3aPM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTPWV8Omn81rA_nx-yVjTdGOtg8UQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjfgNimgdbuAhXFH7cAHaQcBusQ_h16BAgUEAE#imgrc=0ap9Z3cm67gxUM

On 1/3/2021 at 12:24 PM, Olorin said:

dthor68:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Earth

extract:

"To date no scientific mechanism of action has been proposed for this addition of new mass. This is a big obstacle for acceptance of the theory by other geologists.

It is a well known fact that the earth is constantly acquiring mass through accumulation of rocks and dust from space, as are all other planetary bodies in our system. According to NASA, "Every day about 100 tons of meteoroids -- fragments of dust and gravel and sometimes even big rocks – enter the Earth's atmosphere."[21] The majority of this debris burns up in the atmosphere and lands as dust. Such accretion, however, is only a minuscule fraction of the mass increase required by the growing earth hypothesis."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Not sure how any of that has anything to do with the evidenced based, scientific account of plate tectonics.

http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~blackman/ast104/evidence.html

Edited by beecee

4 hours ago, beecee said:

Ball lightening, sprites etc, are simply different facets of how our atmosphere reacts under certain conditions, including the Earth's rotation, and can and does produce many phenomena such as you mentioned, along of course with examples of illusions and mirages caused by the reflection/refraction of light.

Here are some examples.

https://www.google.com/search?q=atmospheric+phenomena&sxsrf=ALeKk03cMbPHG-MrifvC1UWUUazOdSAgqQ:1612640310139&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=0ap9Z3cm67gxUM%2CiZR0waQ3gl3aPM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTPWV8Omn81rA_nx-yVjTdGOtg8UQ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjfgNimgdbuAhXFH7cAHaQcBusQ_h16BAgUEAE#imgrc=0ap9Z3cm67gxUM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expanding_Earth

extract:

"To date no scientific mechanism of action has been proposed for this addition of new mass. This is a big obstacle for acceptance of the theory by other geologists.

It is a well known fact that the earth is constantly acquiring mass through accumulation of rocks and dust from space, as are all other planetary bodies in our system. According to NASA, "Every day about 100 tons of meteoroids -- fragments of dust and gravel and sometimes even big rocks – enter the Earth's atmosphere."[21] The majority of this debris burns up in the atmosphere and lands as dust. Such accretion, however, is only a minuscule fraction of the mass increase required by the growing earth hypothesis."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Not sure how any of that has anything to do with the evidenced based, scientific account of plate tectonics.

http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~blackman/ast104/evidence.html

Guaranteed that the Earth accumulates mass from meteor strikes, and further I am proposing that our oceans, but for minute quantities of original H20 retained by the rocky planets against solar gravity, are as much a biological product akin to limestone, coal and petroleum. The exception is that the hydrogen component comes from the solar wind, oxidised in our atmosphere.

I have not broached the doubling of Earths radius on these terms, so I will eleborate. Mars has, at one third the Earth's size, an extinct volcano 20 miles high. Its smaller radius, though, has allowed radioactively generated heat to escape into space faster than it was and is  created, and the core material has cooled. The moon, at half the size of Mars has no iron core, no tectonic activity but unlike Mars it never did. There are no extinct volcanoes on the Moon. See the "Anomalous Moon" thread.

The Earth is not only 3 times larger than Mars, but cyanobacteria and evidence of the first rains are coincident in pale ontological history 3900 MYA. From that time on, a worldwide sea containing many salts and having high salinity precluding dissolved O2 allowed the evolution of Stromatolytes hundred of miles long and hundreds of feet thick, fast tracking O2 generation.

As the world became a Water World, the crust thickened quickly, and volcanic activity &c. were slowed so that the equilibrium on Mars was reversed, and pressure + spin produced meridian rifts that began our first oceans. This allowed the land to draim, and fresh oxygenated water resources to appear, allowing complex oxygen assisted evolution (chloroplast and mitocondria bacteria symbiosis with eukaryotes creating so many early fresh water species still extant, creating interdependent flora and fauna respectively.

From this Cambrian Explosion scenerio 540 MYA not otherwise explained, massive Carboniferous vegetation accelerated the water generation until it caused huge lakes, swamps and flooded areas, ice ages, massive tectonic events, and finally the joining at the poles of two rifts, disconnecting  an area of land then explains the very different far side of the Moon. It is without a core because it was thrown off (Edgar Cayce claims) out of the Mantle causing the unexplained Permian extinction 245 MYA.

The pressure relieved saw a crocodile like amphibian become a reptile during the the Triassic, Flooding evolving crocodilians into brontosauruses that could stand in over 80 feet of water, and 180 MYA, possibly due to the Moon launch shakeup, rifting began at the sites of our present mid ocean ridges, excluding the also very anomalous Pacific launch site. A much reduced UNESCO Geological Map of The World (originally a massive TIFF) is to be found in the Speculations "Split From Pangaea" thread.

To correlate this scenerio refer to "The Book of Life" edited by Stephen Gould:

https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Book-of-Life-Stephen-Jay-Gould/9780393321562?redirected=true&selectCurrency=AUD&w=AF45AU9SCHG1C7A8VRPL&pdg=pla-295092701166:cmp-6919946397:adg-82581721111:crv-389775188388:pos-:dev-c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwYTqgMbW7gIVQwwrCh3w0QSCEAQYAiABEgIm5fD_BwE

Edited by Olorin
Adding URL

6 hours ago, Olorin said:

Guaranteed that the Earth accumulates mass from meteor strikes, and further I am proposing that our oceans, but for minute quantities of original H20 retained by the rocky planets against solar gravity, are as much a biological product akin to limestone, coal and petroleum. The exception is that the hydrogen component comes from the solar wind, oxidised in our atmosphere.

I have not broached the doubling of Earths radius on these terms, so I will eleborate. Mars has, at one third the Earth's size, an extinct volcano 20 miles high. Its smaller radius, though, has allowed radioactively generated heat to escape into space faster than it was and is  created, and the core material has cooled. The moon, at half the size of Mars has no iron core, no tectonic activity but unlike Mars it never did. There are no extinct volcanoes on the Moon. See the "Anomalous Moon" thread.

The Earth is not only 3 times larger than Mars, but cyanobacteria and evidence of the first rains are coincident in pale ontological history 3900 MYA. From that time on, a worldwide sea containing many salts and having high salinity precluding dissolved O2 allowed the evolution of Stromatolytes hundred of miles long and hundreds of feet thick, fast tracking O2 generation.

As the world became a Water World, the crust thickened quickly, and volcanic activity &c. were slowed so that the equilibrium on Mars was reversed, and pressure + spin produced meridian rifts that began our first oceans. This allowed the land to draim, and fresh oxygenated water resources to appear, allowing complex oxygen assisted evolution (chloroplast and mitocondria bacteria symbiosis with eukaryotes creating so many early fresh water species still extant, creating interdependent flora and fauna respectively.

From this Cambrian Explosion scenerio 540 MYA not otherwise explained, massive Carboniferous vegetation accelerated the water generation until it caused huge lakes, swamps and flooded areas, ice ages, massive tectonic events, and finally the joining at the poles of two rifts, disconnecting  an area of land then explains the very different far side of the Moon. It is without a core because it was thrown off (Edgar Cayce claims) out of the Mantle causing the unexplained Permian extinction 245 MYA.

The pressure relieved saw a crocodile like amphibian become a reptile during the the Triassic, Flooding evolving crocodilians into brontosauruses that could stand in over 80 feet of water, and 180 MYA, possibly due to the Moon launch shakeup, rifting began at the sites of our present mid ocean ridges, excluding the also very anomalous Pacific launch site. A much reduced UNESCO Geological Map of The World (originally a massive TIFF) is to be found in the Speculations "Split From Pangaea" thread.

To correlate this scenerio refer to "The Book of Life" edited by Stephen Gould:

https://www.bookdepository.com/The-Book-of-Life-Stephen-Jay-Gould/9780393321562?redirected=true&selectCurrency=AUD&w=AF45AU9SCHG1C7A8VRPL&pdg=pla-295092701166:cmp-6919946397:adg-82581721111:crv-389775188388:pos-:dev-c&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwYTqgMbW7gIVQwwrCh3w0QSCEAQYAiABEgIm5fD_BwE

You need to use the quote function properly Olorin...the above is not part of any of my posts and as you posted, quoted by me.

Again, I do not see any connection between sprites and plate tectonics. 

Edited by beecee

Apologies for the error above, of course. As for the connection between Sprites and Plate Tectonics, there is none. Sprites are one of three ways that the Earth has accumulated water, although it began, like the other Rocky Planets with very little as on Mars, and Venus. The latter has all its water tied up as Fuming Sulphuric Acid because Sulphates decompose at the temperatures there, leaving the Oxides of Metals like CaO, &c. The Red Sprites match Aurora Australis in colour because these are both produced from the H+ part of the Solar Wind Plasma, as these are discharged by the e- current from the Clouds or the Earth respectively. This process continues since 3900 MYA and accelerated with the evolution of chloroplasts. Thus, while the Earth has doubled its radius since 180 MYA, there was less water but a very wet Earth full of Swamps and Lakes, and Brontosauruses were not on a Water World. With continued rifting our Oceans formed and grew bringing the dryer Cretaceous. Without this explanation for the Earth's Oceans, Earth Expansion Tectonics makes no sense.

• 1 month later...

Answering the second question, "by what means is the Earth's radius increasing?", the material from meteorites, &c. is insignificant. My proposal may be presented as a question. What temperature gradients would be required, between the center of the Earth and the surface, both 180 MYA and today, to cause a doubling of the Earth's radius in the time between these dates. The evidence from the UNESCO Geological Map of The World concerning the doubling of the radius is incontrovertible. But rail expands and contracts by inches over 100 m and buckles track in temperature extremes that are insignificant by comparison with core temperatures. It is likely significant Uranium is alloyed with the iron.

I believe that the equilibrium that ceased volcanic activity on Mars where an extinct 20 Km volcano exists went the other way on Earth due to a worldwide sea originally, and a thickening lithosphere, beginning expansion with the creation of the first "ocean" rifted, eventually allowing fresh water resources for the Cambrian Explosion 540 MYA. 245 MYA saw the joining of rifts produce the Permian Extinction due to the (iron core-less) Moon hurled out of the Mantle. Then 180 MYA the current mid ocean rifts began producing the stretch marks we call oceans today. The Moon's far side is crust, not mantle material, and its Titanium isotopes are in exact proportion to Earth rock, while a piece of continent is missing from the Pacific on the half-radius jigsaw. Our Paleolithic evolutions remain fresh water life to this day, and marine life waited until new oceans diluted salts enough to contain oxygen from the late Triassic onward.

On 2/11/2021 at 7:41 PM, Olorin said:

Thus, while the Earth has doubled its radius since 180 MYA, 

As yet you have not shown any evidence for that nonsensical claim, among your other speculative claims. Even though you are in speculations, I believe you are still required to show evidence of your speculative ideas. 

Edited by beecee

10 hours ago, beecee said:

As yet you have not shown any evidence for that nonsensical claim, among your other speculative claims. Even though you are in speculations, I believe you are still required to show evidence of your speculative ideas. 

"The giant-impact hypothesis, sometimes called the Big Splash, or the Theia Impact, suggests that the Moon formed from the ejecta of a collision between the proto-Earth and a Mars-sized planetesimal, approximately 4.5 billion years ago, in the Hadean eon (about 20 to 100 million years after the Solar System coalesced)." This is THE alternative Mainstream hypothesis, a scenario CONTRADICTED by the isotope proportions found in Moon Rock. That scenario omits the time to achieve such homogeneity, to the limit of measurement! Explanations are missing for several other Moon facts and provided here (far side different, no iron core or ancient volcanoes contrary to Mars, 45 out of 5000 satellites in the solar system asynchronous, tidal drag only applying to slowing the Earth by a constant current (a LEAP SECOND added about every 4 years), the anomalous Pacific Ocean characteristics, and the water resident on Venus & Mars requiring an explanation for NO OCEANS that makes a wee bit more sense than the Solar Wind blasting them into space but leaving behind appreciable CO2 (Mars) & SO3 (Venus) AND H2O (both, free or as H2SO4). Fair go! The scenario here fits the information presented in Stephen Gould's "Book of Life", the EVIDENCE of UNESCO's "Geological Map of The World", and the Moon FACTS. One planet sized piece of evidence is a spherical Pangaea jig-sawed out of the land masses, with a small piece missing in the Pacific region, and with half the current radius.

I have seen less evidence for "neutrons in the nucleus", "asymmetric matter-antimatter reactions", "quarks", &c. and what I call mathacadabra (even Elo Chess Ratings are little more, compare the real rating transformation equations, efficacy assured by simulation:

A = ½ ( Ao + Bo + R )

B = ½ ( Ao + Bo R )

P = 1 / (1 + e ^ ( KR ) )

R = (log ( (e ^ ( KRo( Ro> 0 ) ) + S ) / ( e ^ ( KRo( Ro< 0 ) ) + 1 S ) ) ) / K

K = ( log ( 1 / Ps 1 ) ) / Rs

).

That’s just Subatomic Physics. How about YOU supply ME with evidence for the BIG BANG SCENARIO" with like rigidity that you require. It seems more like the "easy way out", or "the only way out" until we clean up SCIENCE. Mainstream even avoids "Two theories that cannot be differentiated must be considered equivalent." For instance, Hermetic Philosophy cannot be differentiated from (explicitly) "The Universe has an existence independent of the observer." The latter has been unequivocally DISPROVEN by RELATIVITY. So why the paranoia? We both know the answer and are too nice to say, or else sh*t scared. Mainstream Science should use the word HERETIC instead of CRACKPOT, or kindlier, distinguish the SCIENTIST from the TECHNICIAN. Only the former may practice free-thinking, obviously. Every hypothesis is an unprovable opinion until shipwrecked by the Gods. Ignorance is Saint Theodora (Gift of God) with divergent historical records.

Anyhow, here's evidence (since the Internet Link has been removed?):

03 Old-New-Old.jpg

04 legend-pole.jpg

05 NP.jpg

06 SP.jpg

07 legend.jpg

08 Credits.jpg

09 Continental.jpg

10 Offshore.jpg

10 C MoonTopology.jpg

Edited by Olorin
spelling