Hall Of Good People

Clara

Hi everyone!

I was just reading the "Hall Of Shame" thread, and I was thinking it would be nice to have a "Hall Of Good People". I think you should post the names of people that seem really intelligent, or have been good friends to you. I really haven't made any friends here yet, but I was talking to Radiohead, Yourdadonapogos, and Lenale in the chatroom. They all seem like really nice people. :)

Can you be both naughty and nice?

Character - bender
corner_tl.gif corner_tr.gif
tail.gif
What a spankingly fun idea!
corner_bl.gif corner_br.gif
I'm just a lonely girl, living in the dark.
I could gently light a candle, and illuminate your mind.

The warmth would kindle a tremble in your heart,

the meaning of which would help me to understand you.

But your mystery would remain safe.

I could gently light a candle' date=' and illuminate your mind.

The warmth would kindle a tremble in your heart,

the meaning of which would help me to understand you.

But your mystery would remain safe.[/quote']

How?

Hi everyone!

I was just reading the "Hall Of Shame" thread' date=' and I was thinking it would be nice to have a "Hall Of Good People". I think you should post the names of people that seem really intelligent, or have been good friends to you. I really haven't made any friends here yet, but I was talking to Radiohead, Yourdadonapogos, and Lenale in the chatroom. They all seem like really nice people. :)[/quote']

Yay! I made the first eddition of the list! :D

Earlier this week, my Speech teacher had everyone in class say something about themselves. I am rather boring, so I said "Um.....I am a nuke for the US Navy....um, yea and stuff..." She nearly shat herself. Appearently she thinks you have to be intelligent to be a nuke(especially when you are only 17).

edit: I think Clara should be on the list for putting me on it.

edit #2:

I think that YT2095' date=' Sayonara³, and Swansont are the most intelligent.

In My Memory and you (Clara) seem like the nicest people.[/quote']

Sayo is nice to people who aren't complete morons. Unfortunately, that is only roughly 7 out of every 6 billion people. :D

Seriously... me? If I had more than a bare three percent of a functional soul, I might possibly be inclined to maybe feel like crying. Thank you Nevermore, I am honored, albeit baffled.

Now that I'm done sucking up, I nominate In My Memory, Phi for All, Sayo, Mokele, Coral Rhedd, and um... Coquina? I misspell that last one? Also, I don't know her from the forums, but Lenale from the chatroom seems to have a really good head on her shoulders.

Dave, Bettina, Phi, AP...

Me? I'm totally stunned, and blushed. Thank you anyway, but I don't deserve being up there with the others. I tend to be an emotional hip shooter and am wrong many times.

If I had to name people, it would be all of you. I'm learning a lot here.

Bettina

Well im new here but so far i like Bettina, YT2095, Clara, and i find sayo pretty amusing. Sure theres some im forgetting, as im finding far more here i like then dislike. Oh dont let me forget Choral redd and coquina, hope i spelled those right

I definitely nominate Bettina and AzurePhoenix, they are very kind and very sweet.

I also want to mention Pangloss, from his posts in the politics section, he is very well-rounded. And Phi for All, who has been so kind to me, especially via PM *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more ;)*

I admire Hellbender's maturity, and I find Sayonara's cynicism and sarcasm to be humorous and refreshing.