BECAUSE OF THIS WRITING YOU WILL THINK JOINING THE MILITARY WILL BE SAFE (IN 2 YEARS OR LESS) please read both ideas

Muwanguzi joshua

I have used the word guns to make it easier 

But even bigger bullet weapons are included.

1. Camera helmet

Has anybody ever thought of putting a camera on a military helmet. So it can enable the soldier on the battlefield,to see through the camera not through the camera not through the expensive gargles.

it should be remembered that a device like a smartphone will be required for the camera to send that view on its screen so the soldier wearing the smart helmet.

This would enable soldiers protect their eye sight with metal.which would be cheaper)

Because the whole helmet would be made of metal. No expensive gargles needed this time 

It should be remembered as you get closer to an object,about 20 cans, you might need to use a second camera on the helmet 

So you might require more than one for full use.

The lcd screen on the device inside the helmet should not be too close to the eyes.

Google can show you the high number of deaths from eye bullet wounds.(on the battlefield)

2. Guard Dropping 

Drones or choppers would drop metal houses on the battlefield, for the soldiers to later come and hide in to shoot at the opponents. The houses can have remote controlled guns in and around them to shoot any body trying to come close or in before the army. Instead of building holes on battlefield. Or hiding in bush trees. And they can be reusable.

Thank you for your time by Muwanguzi Joshua Amos.

1) sure they thought of that, just do a google search, often a camera is attached to a helmet or put on a gun.

2) seems a bit impractical compared to just bombing the enemy, or having armored vehicles present(some of which are quite light and can be transported through air)

or just dropping a barricade would also be a good idea; you don't expect soldiers to get fired on from all sides

25 minutes ago, Roamer said:

1) sure they thought of that, just do a google search, often a camera is attached to a helmet or put on a gun.

2) seems a bit impractical compared to just bombing the enemy, or having armored vehicles present(some of which are quite light and can be transported through air)

or just dropping a barricade would also be a good idea; you don't expect soldiers to get fired on from all sides

I always see the Iraq war videos needing this stuff because soldiers always die in battle because of exposure ( and the helmets have night vision and the cameras are for the army commander s not on the field there the ones I know.

48 minutes ago, Roamer said:

Well I have googled all I saw was information suggests the cameras are not used for showing the surrounding inside the helmet on an lcd screen (they are for strategies and sending information to the other the millitary station)not for protecting the eyes. But you can show me a link if you can.

1 hour ago, Roamer said:

Also their many places a car cannot go.  Due to many trees in the area or the passage and more prooblemsproblems

2 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Drones or choppers would drop metal houses on the battlefield, for the soldiers to later come and hide in to shoot at the opponents.

I'm not sure it is a good idea to collect soldiers in so obvious a location. It's just asking for an artillery shell once everyone is inside. May as well paint a big target on it while you are at it.

2 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Google can show you the high number of deaths from eye bullet wounds.(on the battlefield)

Perhaps you can tell us. I'm guessing eye bullet wounds are not that common.

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

I'm not sure it is a good idea to collect soldiers in so obvious a location. It's just asking for an artillery shell once everyone is inside. May as well paint a big target on it while you are at it.

Perhaps you can tell us. I'm guessing eye bullet wounds are not that common.

Actually soldiers I see on military documentary always find the opposition has built houses and they shooting at them ( the British documentaries of the Middle East war.The British usually hide in trees. And have to risk crossing a path so open.

Also all I see on Internet now is combat eye protection is good but afaghastans use a certain gun that makes the current eye combat protection useless the ak 47. ( a certain type) I think the high deaths are on the developing countries not developed. But quota has questions answered on "why does the us millitary use eye combat protection when it's not needed.

The question on quora is " why does the us millitary use eye protection when it doesn't stop bullets.

43 minutes ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Actually soldiers I see on military documentary always find the opposition has built houses and they shooting at them

Can you link to one of these documentaries please? Frankly I don't believe the claim that they build houses to shoot from. You sure you're not looking at the battle of Stalingrad?

45 minutes ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

The British usually hide in trees.

Come on. Seriously?

46 minutes ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Also all I see on Internet now is combat eye protection is good but afaghastans use a certain gun that makes the current eye combat protection useless the ak 47.

Yes, I've heard being shot in the head with an AK-47 can wreck havoc on safety glasses.

35 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Can you link to one of these documentaries please? Frankly I don't believe the claim that they build houses to shoot from. You sure you're not looking at the battle of Stalingrad?

Come on. Seriously?

Yes, I've heard being shot in the head with an AK-47 can wreck havoc on safety glasses.

They are Tv documentaries so I have to look for the show I watched some time ago.Just British soldiers telling their sad stories.

The British always find the taliban have constructed houses to shoot from I think Arab houses dry fast or the British take long to discover their hide outs.That are very dangerous.

11 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

They are Tv documentaries so I have to look for the show I watched some time ago.Just British soldiers telling their sad stories.

The British always find the taliban have constructed houses to shoot from I think Arab houses dry fast or the British take long to discover their hide outs.That are very dangerous.

!

Moderator Note

Now this is getting insulting. Don't post any more ideas like this, this is a SCIENCE DISCUSSION FORUM. Please find someplace else to post stuff like this. You obviously know NOTHING about these subjects, yet think you can solve the problems inherent to them. PLEASE study more and guess less, and learn about the things you are interested in. Learn so you can apply that learning in meaningful ways.