The nature of light and the size of the Universe.

AlexandrKushnirtshuk

On 12/28/2020 at 10:41 AM, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

Link to the source article in russian: Природа света и размер Вселенной.

I browsed through that source site of your revelations for about 120 seconds and I'm surprised your thread is not yet locked and trashed. The 3 pages of utter BS you post in this thread, without any science, evidence of any sort or even a trace of scientific sanity is frankly scary.

12 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Not surprisingly this is not correct.  The CME on July 23, 2012 was one of the fastest CMEs recorded.  It hit the Stereo satellite about 17 hours after it left the sun and then hit the earths orbit a short time later.

Look attentively. I slowed down the animation. White ripples (solar plasma particles) appeared (hit the camera) no longer than 6 hours after the beginning of the solar flare.

stereoflare.gif.929fd810b596087c0a1cd912b6ec5d14.gif

11 minutes ago, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

No offence, but what consistecy and similar outcomes can we talk about if the official calculations of cosmic distances and sizes are changing almost daily by tens of percent, light years, or trillions of kilometers? If somewhere hundreds of stars and supermassive black holes disappear without a trace and mysteriously. Here are some examples from recent news stories.

Can you provide me with an explanation instead of questions? You are claiming that all measurements within the solar system are off by a lot more that 10%. 

24 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

Can you provide me with an explanation instead of questions? You are claiming that all measurements within the solar system are off by a lot more that 10%. 

1) New model of the Universe. 2) The nature of light and the size of the Universe.

8 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Look attentively at the Stereo web site.  https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/stereo/news/fast-cme.html

That animation is cut off about 12 hours at about 07:00 a.m. (2012 july 23). No data (photos) from about 07:00 till about 19:00 on that animation in the link you provided.

Edited by AlexandrKushnirtshuk

4 hours ago, AlexandrKushnirtshuk said:

ahead_hi2_planets.jpgbehind_hi2_planets.jpghi2.jpg.5129e7caed806e3737f478e1e490fd71.jpg

Evidences. Actual, factual, real, official, but contradictory.

Here are several examples of SOHOs and STEREOs photo animations which proves that solar plasma (matter) from direct solar flare reaches both SOHO and STEREO in several (2-5) hours, depending on the power of solar burst and the speed of solar plasma (matter) in it respectively. White ripples on the animations are material particles of solar plasma.

This has nothing to do with what I asked.

!

Moderator Note

You’ve been asked questions and been given ample opportunity to respond. Since all you are willing to do is repeat yourself and be evasive, which violates our rules on soapboxing and bad-faith arguments, this is closed. 

Do not bring the topic up again.

(edit: dang, Phi beat me to it.)