Time is a bubble

TimeTraveler69

In my research I have come to believe that time in a bubble,well in honesty that the universe is a ever expanding bubble of time.and from the center that there’s a shockwave like pattern that gets sent through it that affects everything.In terms of the bubble I believe that we can isolate a smaller portion of this bubble and so affect the contents inside.For example:We can affect how long it would take for something to grow.The way we isolate it is a field of plasma ingulfing the desired area and then having extreme amount of energy affecting the matter.I don’t think we have the tecnology for it today but in due time we might.I will progress with this even if I am told that it might not be a good idea but I would appreciate feedback.

18 minutes ago, TimeTraveler69 said:

In my research I have come to believe that time in a bubble,well in honesty that the universe is a ever expanding bubble of time.and from the center that there’s a shockwave like pattern that gets sent through it that affects everything.In terms of the bubble I believe that we can isolate a smaller portion of this bubble and so affect the contents inside.For example:We can affect how long it would take for something to grow.The way we isolate it is a field of plasma ingulfing the desired area and then having extreme amount of energy affecting the matter.I don’t think we have the tecnology for it today but in due time we might.I will progress with this even if I am told that it might not be a good idea but I would appreciate feedback.

How do you define this center of this universe?

Well if the big bang truly happened it had to happen from a certain point and if not so then it might just be coming from a random area in the universe or might be an instant affect for instance if you were to put a piece of paper on another paper and thus sealing the old paper in a new one meaning that time might just get old and start to pile up,but thats a theory for another day

46 minutes ago, TimeTraveler69 said:

Well if the big bang truly happened it had to happen from a certain point and if not so then it might just be coming from a random area in the universe

That seems to be a common misunderstand of the Big Bang model. There was no point in space that Big Bang "happened" ,Big Bang is an event that took place everywhere. 

Edited by Ghideon
gramar and clarifications

On 12/26/2020 at 6:34 AM, TimeTraveler69 said:

I will progress with this even if I am told that it might not be a good idea but I would appreciate feedback.

What if you were told that your idea is flat out wrong because it's based on the incorrect assumption that cosmic expansion was like an explosion or shock wave originating from a point in space? We've heard of people who've spent the better part of a decade "researching" ideas based on bad knowledge, and we'd hate to see that happen to YOU. Accumulated mainstream human knowledge can save you years of wasted effort.

29 minutes ago, QuantumT said:

Isn't there a location in the universe, that everything is moving away from? Sort of an expansion "ground zero"?

As far as I know, according to accepted models: On large scales every location will be a center of expansion. All observers will observe distant objects mode away from them. 

On 12/26/2020 at 3:52 PM, TimeTraveler69 said:

I see,well then i would say that it would still mire than likely fit in with my expanding bubble theory and that the shockwave might,like the big bang,be happening everywhere.

Happening, as in happening right now? Please show the details how your idea could fit into (or if necessary modify) accepted models. 

Also note that we already have Special and General Relativity theories; time is not absolute. 

Edited by Ghideon
x-post with @Phi