Taylor Series

Anamitra Palit

1 hour ago, Anamitra Palit said:

The Taylor series has been analyzed in the enclosed paper in several ways to reveal discrepancies. The analysis is of course of a mathematical nature. Requesting the attention of the audience to the mathematics of the paper and the issues ensuing from it....

Taylor1000.pdf 704.46 kB · 2 downloads

Why do you not post an example here, if what you say is true ?

send your paper to journals. if the paper is suitable for publication they will accept it, if not they won't accept. 

as I look for something about "real life applications",I only overviewed and ...consider the probability that it would not be a new thing you provide.

because not only taylor series,we have complex series,too (Laurent series)

4 hours ago, studiot said:

Various inconsistencies example equation (8) have been pointed out.

[There is a typo in the next line;equation (42) has to be replaced by equation (8)]

Each of the seven derivations in the paper reveals a discrepancy.

!

Moderator Note

By the rules of this forum you are required to present your arguments in readable form within a post. Asking people to open random files or links instead is not acceptable, and no one here will be silly enough to do so, given the security risks.

You do have the option of attaching files !

Nevertheless a link to my google drive has been provided:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ncNsohI1LbqWcdZY-zvsQU8ND34gPPf6/view?usp=sharing

Incidentally if you have the option of latex facilities it would be convenient for me.It would be difficult to express mathematical calculations in plain text in many situations[as with my file ] 

Edited by Anamitra Palit

7 minutes ago, Anamitra Palit said:

Incidentally if you have the option of latex facilities it would be convenient for me.

You can use math tags:

[math]B_{4x}=0[/math]

The example above should give: [math]B_{4x}=0[/math]

There is a sandbox section for the forum where you can post tests, handy for complex formulas.

Edited by Ghideon

Thank you very much Ghideon for the information.Incidentally, can you write  files of the length I have attached  in that manner using the sandbox section?If the whole file is on the editor in rich text [with formulas] viewers would have an easier access to my writings

Nevertheless there is something strange out here: why does the forum at all maintain  the facility of attaching files if it  is so suspicious about them.

Links to files on the google drive, I hope, should not be considered to be of a suspicious nature.

Edited by Anamitra Palit

28 minutes ago, Anamitra Palit said:

Nevertheless there is something strange out here: why does the forum at all maintain  the facility of attaching files if it  is so suspicious about them.

It's not about being suspicious of files. The reason is more to do with protocols of discussion rather than security.

22 hours ago, studiot said:

I have asked you politely for a simple example, posted here.

A moderator has given you a specific instruction to follow the rules with your postings yet you continue to defy and argue with the rules., rather than complying with them.

and do so in your other threads as well.

1 hour ago, Anamitra Palit said:

Links to files on the google drive, I hope, should not be considered to be of a suspicious nature.

I have formally reported this.

For your information, anything you refer to on another site may be removed or changed by that other site by the time another member her come to try to read it.
This could happen after 5 minutes, 5 hours or 5 years.
This forum prides itself that this ensures that, if it is still here in 5 years time, a serious scientific thread will still be intelligible even if the other site has long gone.
Scienceforums has maintained this reputation over nearly 20 years, whilst many other sites have definitely bit the dust or changed.

4 hours ago, Anamitra Palit said:

!

Moderator Note

Security is not the only reason for the rule. Please comply with it. Discussion needs to take place here.

5 hours ago, Anamitra Palit said:

You do have the option of attaching files !

!

Moderator Note

As supplementary information.