A Formula for Measuring Human Physiological Wellness

This theoretical formula is based on Arnold Ehret's work from I believe around a hundred years ago?  Arnold Ehret was a dietetic practitioner who stated the following, but not formulaic.  I need to know if it's the right format:

Human wellness (physical and mental) is measured as follows: the degree of direct work output and maintenance of full stamina against the inverse proportion of foods and substances consumed and the mitigation if any, of fatigue.

How might it be better formed?

Edited by Bartholomew Jones

In opposition to medical science that asserts white blood cells are important components of the immune system, Ehret believed that white blood cells are caused by consuming mucus-forming foods, and as waste materials, poison the blood.[4] His ideas about diet and disease have no scientific basis and have been criticized by medical experts as dangerous

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Ehret

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

I'm as fit as a fiddle at 45 and younger every day.  I've studied ehret, and others, "with a grain of salt."  The formula is correct.

Remember, English is Ehrets 5th language, and did choose some rather funny vocabulary.

1 hour ago, zapatos said:

medical experts as dangerous

The same people who put the bone joints in a cast to "heal" a fracture, when proper healing requires some natural motions during the process.  Modern medicine is based on restraints; synthetic medicine.

When Ehret wrote, the medical establishment did hold that the heart runs the human system, when in fact it had been proven a century or more before, that the lungs run the human system.  Arnold calculated correctly.

Edited by Bartholomew Jones