using this new method man doesn't need an intelligent robot to come up with theories or invent

Muwanguzi joshua

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thursday, August 13, 2020
Subject: CAN WE DISCOVER A FUTURE THEORY BEFORE ITS MADE.
To: email address deleted

my answer is yes.Using the story finder method we can find the future problem.

THE STORY FINDER METHOD.
This is how the story finder method works.

Steps to take.(how the method works).
Your task is to find all the sentences or stories possible in a selection of words.
1.List all possible sentences,stories or theories in the words that exist today or in a selection e.t.c.(you can create a software to do so.which could exist today.)
2 Look for the ones that make sense.
3.Try them out to find out if it is true. 

Note that if the statement found to be right was related to an unknown mathematical problem  you would have solved the problem.
introduction
example 1
 You have two words in selection (x) or they are the only words that exist.(this and is).

Now there are only two words and two sentences in this combination of words and no theories or stories.
possible sentences are:
1.This is?
2.Is this?

This is how the area of a rectangle could have been found,if the story finder method was used.
Imagine if there were 300 words that existed at that time,before area of a rectangle was discovered,
of which these word are some of the selection A -(its,you,to,find,a,the,longer,width,by,multiply,the,shorter,side,length,area,cargo,rectangle,of,eat,apple,an etc.)
In order to find the formula of area of a rectangle.

You would need a sentence that states "to find the area of a rectangle you multiply the longer side by shorter side". In order to find the area of a rectangle.
Notice that by stating down some of the sentences possible in the selection (A) above.You would find the way to solve this problem,since this statement can exist.
Some of the sentences possible in the selection (A) above are listed below.
1.Multiply lenght by width.
2.to find the area of a rectangle you multiply the longer side by the shorter side.
3.to find the area of a rectangle you multiply its length by its width. 
4.to find the area of a rectangle eat an apple.
By now you have noticed that the sentence (sentence 4) "to find the area of a rectangle eat an apple".
This sentence is wrong and if you tried it out you would not find the area.However if you tried out sentence (2) and (3) you would get the area of a rectangle every time.
Since all these words existed before the person who discovered the solution,even thought about solving it.The area of a rectangle could have been discovered before he discovered it,had the story finder method been used.Thats if it existed.
You have also noticed that he could have to make up about 5000 sentences,see if they make sense.If they make sense he tries them out and if all are tried out in the right way he would have tried out sentence number (2),

Which states that "to find area of a rectangle you multiply the longer side by the shorter side". This would be an important discovery.
Tomorrow's mathematical problem which can be written in today's words can be found this way.If we try it out we could solve a lot of problems today.
How the sentence finding method could have been used to find the velocity.
First they would need to find the,initial velocity,acceleration and time.

They could have had all the quantities,but don't know how to find velocity.
 For example they would have all the sentences to help them find velocity one of them would state like this.
statement (a) "to find the velocity of uniformly accelerated motion, you add initial velocity to the product of acceleration and time".(of which product of acceleration and time means acceleration multiplied by time,

This statement also means that after getting the
result for acceleration multiplied by time you add the result to initial velocity". 
but if they didn't know the answer for velocity they would need to know how to find,initial velocity,acceleration,and time of which they can get the answer for these independently or for some equations one after the other.

All the words don't need to exist to find any of the quantities.
For example lenght can be described as longer side and width as shorter side.
Here is an example of finding weight. 

The sentence could have come like this,"to find the weight of a body multiply the heaviness of an object by the acceleration of free fall" A statement explaining why heaviness of an object is the kilogram scale ,and acceleration of free fall is the amount of acceleration of all objects 
to the ground could have got the two quantities.This statement could have been found long before the time the weight of an object equation was found,meaning the equation could have been created this way.(by using the setence finder method.

Notice that the equation for finding mass could have been found this way too.and finding gravity could have been found too with a statement got from the sentence finder's method.

NOTICE 
If you try to find this out you would find that it is true .Since the accepted equation for finding weight is W=mg (weight for w,mass for (m) and (w) for weight.
notice that among the statements and stories.You find statements like to find the weight eat an apple.which words existed at that time before it was discovered.
So we don't need a genius to find the next   scientific discovery.

Tomorrow's explanation of how finding the most difficult scientific question can be written in today's words or its equivalents.

So using the story finding method we could find it.A computer could make this easier.
Story finder method could be used for making images if you plot all the pixels in the right order you would make an image of your face.

So is the image of a microsoft copy explaining relativity or a scientific problem not yet discovered.Before the one who was supposed to discover it by getting the idea or the fall of an apple.

This applies to images and videos too.Since they are made up of parts,which are r,g,b (red,green,blue colored lights) pixels for images and words for theories.
This works for sound too.

So I think maybe we could find the cure of cancer using this method,or a new important equation to change the world.
like the formula for gravity could have been found too. Which changed the world.if we have more advanced videos we could get the next theory to change the world in video or sound.

We could use computers to find all the possible sentences to be found from those words.
The software would be looking for patterns of sentences.stories and theories are made up of sentences and their patterns also exist.which patterns can be looked for. The emptymology can help you prove this

!

Moderator Note

Moved from Relativity to Speculations due to the non-mainstream nature of the thread. Please read the special rules for this section, and support your idea with evidence and reasoned arguments. "Look for the ones that make sense" is NOT a reasonable step. Science attempts to remove as much subjectivity as possible. 

17 minutes ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Since all these words existed before the person who discovered the solution,even thought about solving it.The area of a rectangle could have been discovered before he discovered it,had the story finder method been used.Thats if it existed.
You have also noticed that he could have to make up about 5000 sentences,see if they make sense.If they make sense he tries them out and if all are tried out in the right way he would have tried out sentence number (2),

This makes no sense.  You would have to already know the answer before you could know which words to use and then to recognize which sentence "makes sense".

I don't understand you very well.

I think you just need to try out if a sentence that says there is a relationship btn the product of length and width with the area of a rectangle . L*w = area of a rectangle. Then you draw the rectangle and calculate do it more times for proof

Sorry about the punctuation

You use a computer to make up all the possible sentences from the words you have today and you look for the one that makes sense.

if one of the sentences instructed you to calculate lenght and width of a rectangle by multiplication. You multiply as instructed using different rectangles and see if it's right. 

58 minutes ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

You use a computer to make up all the possible sentences from the words you have today and you look for the one that makes sense.

Just because a sentence "makes sense" does not make it true. 

And if you can recognize which sentences are true, then you must have already known it to be true. So you've discovered nothing new.

There is a site called "Library of Babel" which goes through every possible image or 30 word length text. I do not know what you are really saying, but if ya wanna find a place that randomly combines words in every possible way that may be a good place to start.

The sentence that instructs you to find area of a rectangle was possible to be made b4 the area of a rectangle was worked out.since the words to make it already existed but .use  the example of newtons equation not this one since the process is long.what am saying is ,if  it was possible to make all arrangements of words to come from words that existed at that time you could find an arrangement of words that looks like an instruction of the right way to work out a math problem like finding area of a rectangle. B4 a genius discovers it.after all he will also use today's words to explain it

So...

Assume I don't know the area of a rectangle.
The computer spits out two sentences.
1 - Bite an apple.
2 - Multiply length time width.

I try both.
If I don't know what area is, how do I know the area of a rectangle is not an apple with a bite taken out of it ??

If I know that area is length times width already, why would I need to run this idiotic program in the first place ????

1 minute ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Am trying to say a shape that people are looking for it right solution (it's solution could be found with a program ) like the area of a rectangle could have been discovered if ancient man could write down all the possible arrangements 

Nope, if you don't know the answer how are you going to pick the right sentnce?

1 hour ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Am trying to say a shape that people are looking for it right solution (it's solution could be found with a program ) like the area of a rectangle could have been discovered if ancient man could write down all the possible arrangements 

Some feedback for your idea:

1: Your example requires that the word "area" existed before anyone came up with the idea how to calculate area? Why would that be so, and why would it be so in general for new discoveries?

2: If we assume 1000 words (a small subset of English) and that a sentence of 10 words is sufficient to describe a novel discovery (I guess that is not nearly enough) then you have 2.6E+23 (263409560461970212832400) sentences* to choose from. Sorting out the interesting ones would require quite some effort?

3: Let's try the words in your first reply:

2 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

I don't understand you very well.

Here are three examples using words from your sentence:

I understand you very well.
You don't understand very well.
You don't understand.

What algorithm should a computer (or human) use to select the sentence that "makes sense" unless it is already obvious?

(I note that OP has hit the max 5 posts for first day.) 

Side note: Using a more advanced model for generating sentences can get interesting results. The Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is capable of generating human-like text. But I would not expect it to autogenerate papers containing novel scientific discoveries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3 

*) Algorithms could be used to not generate clearly invalid sentences, the example is just an illustration of the number of combinations. 

Edited by Ghideon
Side note on GPT-3

https://www.etymonline.com/word/pressure
To answer the  question on whether area should exist let's use the example of pressure. All the words Boyle used existed b4 him he discovered it in 1662. The algorithms Please wait for an explaination. (But I don't know which algorithms)
Most near future discoveries can be written in today's words since the ones in the passed were possible to be discovered b4 there time as a this example shows.

You need proof that the words existed b4 the one to discover it discovered it. It is shown below.

The link above is for the emptymology
 Let's use an example of the 
pressure equation pv = k 
It should be noted Boyle most likely used different units. Since they kept changing.
The emptymology states that the word pressure existed in the 1650s 
On its page in the last sentence 2nd paragraph ( in the scientific sense)

The word velocity existed as back as the 14 century. You can google when was the word volume first used. Even its units used today existed then. K was The constant.

You should know.
 An atomic energy physicists has loved this he was the first to see this months ago since he is my uncle.

i thinks it's important to care that s jokes can be got in today's words this way . ( think of a 10 word pickup line) In the future movies could be got this way who knows wats waiting for us

He can be wrong but he works for United Nations in German he is a diplomat

All I can say for programming is.  A sentences are different because of the words that are supposed to be in them in order for them to become sentences so the program is suppposed to focus on that.

So it can organize a 10 word joke since it's also a sentence or an arrangenment of words that makes sense. If you have realized this (a pickup line for example) like your dad must be a drug dealer bcos you look like dope. Many short pickup lines are new , it hard to understand a joke with a just made up word in it by the comedian so they are rare. Comedians always words people would already know.

8 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

He sounds like a nice guy to humor you.

Well a computer uses only three colors to display its images it's the combinations of these three colours that. Have enabled you watch your movies since the monitor was made long ago. The tiny lights make these colour sin different orders.so we can create new images ( it works for sound if you interested I will write a better message for you. All new words can be put in words of long ago it just takes longer for most words. Try the dam

On 15 December 2020 at 12:40 AM, Ghideon said:

1: Your example requires that the word "area" existed before anyone came up with the idea how to calculate area? Why would that be so, and why would it be so in general for new discoveries?

2: If we assume 1000 words (a small subset of English) and that a sentence of 10 words is sufficient to describe a novel discovery (I guess that is not nearly enough) then you have 2.6E+23 (263409560461970212832400) sentences* to choose from. Sorting out the interesting ones would require quite some effort?

You don't understand.

What algorithm should a computer (or human) use to select the sentence that "makes sense" unless it is already obvious?

Side note: Using a more advanced model for generating sentences can get interesting results. The Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is capable of generating human-like text. But I would not expect it to autogenerate papers containing novel scientific discoveries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GPT-3 

*) Algorithms could be used to not generate clearly invalid sentences, the example is just an illustration of the number of combinations. 

https://www.etymonline.com/word/pressure
To answer the  question on whether area should exist let's use the example of pressure. All the words Boyle used existed b4 him he discovered it in 1662. The algorithms Please wait for an explaination. (But I don't know which algorithms)
Most near future discoveries can be written in today's words since the ones in the passed were possible to be discovered b4 there time as a this example shows.

You need proof that the words existed b4 the one to discover it discovered it. It is shown below.

The link above is for the emptymology
 Let's use an example of the 
pressure equation pv = k 
It should be noted Boyle most likely used different units. Since they kept changing.
The emptymology states that the word pressure existed in the 1650s 
On its page in the last sentence 2nd paragraph ( in the scientific sense)

The word velocity existed as back as the 14 century. You can google when was the word volume first used. Even its units used today existed then. K was The constant.

You should know.
 An atomic energy physicists has loved this he was the first to see this months ago since he is my uncle.

i thinks it's important to care that s jokes can be got in today's words this way . ( think of a 10 word pickup line) In the future movies could be got this way who knows wats waiting for us

On 14 December 2020 at 11:45 PM, Bufofrog said:

Nope, if you don't know the answer how are you going to pick the right sentnce?

After a genius has discovered something in math he would have to explain it in words every one can understand . What if he just messaged you .?

8 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

After a genius has discovered something in math he would have to explain it in words every one can understand .

I highly doubt everyone could understand it.  It would take words and math to explain it.  I am not sure what this has to do with the OP.

8 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

What if he just messaged you .?

That would work if I had the right background to understand the proof.

3 hours ago, Bufofrog said:

I highly doubt everyone could understand it.  It would take words and math to explain it.  I am not sure what this has to do with the OP.

That would work if I had the right background to understand the proof.

Please explain to me what you mean by back ground on the other note gallileos original work did not use time he relied on glasses of water filled.And that would be time. Don't you think it's important that some people would understand the stuff that makes sense . And may be we find an idea that could be as useful as a car. Also we could have nice music lyrics in their.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:18 PM, zapatos said:

Just because a sentence "makes sense" does not make it true. 

And if you can recognize which sentences are true, then you must have already known it to be true. So you've discovered nothing new.

Is it okay if I ask if it would matter if this could be a good way to get ,movie scripts or good stories for novels.am sure you can see that a story is possible to be got this way.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:40 AM, Ghideon said:

You don't understand.

Did I answer you or I should sit down for an hour and write a better explanation if you want

1 hour ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Did I answer you or I should sit down for an hour and write a better explanation if you want

You told me to wait:

On 12/16/2020 at 7:21 AM, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Please wait for an explaination.

It seems though as my 1st question was answered. What we have looks pretty obvious; scientific papers written in the near future will most likely contain a combination of existing words (together with numbers and mathematical symbols). Even for some novel concept existing words and mathematics could be used to define the new concepts. 

My 2nd and 3rd question seems to be unanswered.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:38 PM, MigL said:

So...

Assume I don't know the area of a rectangle.
The computer spits out two sentences.
1 - Bite an apple.
2 - Multiply length time width.

I try both.
If I don't know what area is, how do I know the area of a rectangle is not an apple with a bite taken out of it ??

If I know that area is length times width already, why would I need to run this idiotic program in the first place ????

Am assuming nobody knew how to find area of a rectangle. That exists in our time.This can work for that math or physics problem you and humanity wants to discouver.you have to know the meaning of area (or a program can begin by describing wat it is.

4 hours ago, Ghideon said:

You told me to wait:

It seems though as my 1st question was answered. What we have looks pretty obvious; scientific papers written in the near future will most likely contain a combination of existing words (together with numbers and mathematical symbols). Even for some novel concept existing words and mathematics could be used to define the new concepts. 

My 2nd and 3rd question seems to be unanswered.

Well I can't really share my work right now on finding the information that makes sense. But I think an animation simulator can do and it doesn't require much intelligence try getting the area of a rectangle or circle by using today's methods am just working on my stuff.( make sure the program follows instructions from selected words or sentences the demonstration should be using a small amount of data for the first step am sure you can make a program know what the instruction or word) calculate means. and many more may be small may be big for math problems.But if you have talked about it with your friends please let me know.it may not be animation but information equal to instruments. I will let you know more as I find something I can share if you interested.

On 14 December 2020 at 10:09 PM, Bufofrog said:

This makes no sense.  You would have to already know the answer before you could know which words to use and then to recognize which sentence "makes sense".

The computer is going to know wat instruction words mean  If you were told to do one of the two in order to find a solution to a problem 1 calculate two sides of a shape and 2 to eat a fruit. One of them would give you a numerical value one would not (Math problems are solved by numerical values and their answers come in values.after getting the value we expect the equation to give us accurate results for all shapes that look exactly  like that (a rectangle would be good) the program would calculate other shapes that look exactly like that but of different sizes.So if we have the right words to instruct the program in the sentences it would solve the problem. Instead of you trying out every example.

On 14 December 2020 at 11:49 PM, John Cuthber said:

"using this new method man doesn't need an intelligent robot to come up with theories or invent"
Man never did need an intelligent robot.

Man thinks he needs a.i right now

My opinion is that even if you get the correct statement (the sun is at the center of the solar system), it may not be recognized as true immediately. The history of science is full of such examples where, when a discovery has been made, it appears that the one or the other had discovered the same thing several years earlier but was dismissed or ignored.

On 16 December 2020 at 9:43 PM, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Please explain to me what you mean by back ground on the other note gallileos original work did not use time he relied on glasses of water filled.And that would be time. Don't you think it's important that some people would understand the stuff that makes sense . And may be we find an idea that could be as useful as a car. Also we could have nice music lyrics in their.

If you need an explaination in less detail please let me know. It would better if I knew more of wat doesn't make sense .

1 minute ago, michel123456 said:

My opinion is that even if you get the correct statement (the sun is at the center of the solar system), it may not be recognized as true immediately. The history of science is full of such examples where, when a discovery has been made, it appears that the one or the other had discovered the same thing several years earlier but was dismissed or ignored.

Thanx for your reply the sentence can make a program draw an animation that wat I think press. Ok button would be a good start.The program can tell which animation is most likely to be liked so you don't have to watch through all of them

21 minutes ago, michel123456 said:

Thanx for your reply the sentences can make a program draw an animation thats what ( I think press. Ok button) would be a good start.( many instruction sentences are needed to make a full animation) The program can tell which animation is most likely to be liked so you don't have to watch through all of them. This can generate a company a lot of money and there is no need of a good writer if perfected ( it could be easier than you think) the statement I think has to show proof that the sun is in the middle of the solar system ( or show sucipicion we might be wrong).

this is more clear. If it not I can add detail.

16 hours ago, Muwanguzi joshua said:

Well I can't really share my work right now on finding the information that makes sense.

Thanks for your reply. I'll wait until you provide some way you attempt to separate the valid data from the huge amount of invalid data.

Also note that you keep repeating the same simple examples. An analogy with your rectangle: Assume the program gives "The area of a rectangle with sides 4 meters long is the sum of the length of its sides." 4+4+4+4 gives you 16 which happens to match the numerical value of the area. If we knew enough about area calculation to spot the issue then we had no need for the program? 

For a more contemporary example, the output could be something like "convolutional neural networks generally provide better results for image recognition than an architecture based on a recurrent neural network". it would be one of millions of similar statements.