Do Science Forums Rob Others Ideas??

CuriosOne

11 hours ago, iNow said:

For 15 years? No offense, but you’re obviously not trying hard enough 

It doesn't matter how hard one tries, the point is no nobody should try success at any level in a world based on rules that are being followed by "civilized" and educated people that get "robbed online, have their ideas taken, or deal with occultic systems for fame and gain.

I've since learned money is an addiction and social media thrives on "ego."

43 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

It doesn't matter how hard one tries, the point is no nobody should try success at any level in a world based on rules that are being followed by "civilized" and educated people that get "robbed online, have their ideas taken, or deal with occultic systems for fame and gain.

You have yet to present evidence of anyone getting robbed online. You can’t claim it happens without evidence. 

I will also say that if the internet is the only place where you exchange ideas, you might want to try to get into a more stimulating environment. One of the reasons to go to college is to get exposed to peers and researchers so that one is not mired in one's own thoughts only. Dozens of ideas are conceived and dismissed whenever you catch up with someone over a coffee.

At some point you will realize that ideas are abundant and cheap and the real tricky bit is to make them reality. 

41 minutes ago, CharonY said:

I will also say that if the internet is the only place where you exchange ideas, you might want to try to get into a more stimulating environment. One of the reasons to go to college is to get exposed to peers and researchers so that one is not mired in one's own thoughts only. Dozens of ideas are conceived and dismissed whenever you catch up with someone over a coffee.

At some point you will realize that ideas are abundant and cheap and the real tricky bit is to make them reality. 

I agree, but not everyone can afford college, "there is also many discriminations" and even if they did they are still studying "ideas from others" and even when they graduate they need to again deal with politics to get a job...

The issue is honesty..

57 minutes ago, swansont said:

You have yet to present evidence of anyone getting robbed online. You can’t claim it happens without evidence. 

If you have not "stumbled" upon all the scandals in the history of science since your endeavours in it, then good for you as I want to encourage your positive thinking in the "honesty" and "sincerity" of the subject...."Chukkles"

Edited by CuriosOne

8 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

If you have not "stumbled" upon all the scandals in the history of science since your endeavours in it, then good for you as I want to encourage your positive thinking in the "honesty" and "sincerity" of the subject...."Chukkles"

The kind of answer one expects after a BS claim has been made. The honest choices would be either evidence or a retraction. Excuses? No, not so much.

11 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

Thank you for confirming that have no evidence of your assertions nor any plans whatsoever to share some upon being repeatedly asked. .

Just now, iNow said:

Thank you for confirming that have no evidence of your assertions nor any plans whatsoever to share some upon being repeatedly asked. .

Your welcome, ""and I know this is not the same person responding...""

This user is not so straight forward..

10 minutes ago, swansont said:

The kind of answer one expects after a BS claim has been made. The honest choices would be either evidence or a retraction. Excuses? No, not so much.

I'm not here to entertain common sense, besides there is no such thing as proof, there is only personal experience..

4 minutes ago, iNow said:

* you're

Is that 0* yours = you're 

??? Yes No ???

And how can you be welcome is that a "name?"

Edited by CuriosOne

4 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

I'm not here to entertain common sense, besides there is no such thing as proof, there is only personal experience..

That’s simply untrue. Objective facts exist. If someone stole an idea on the internet, it was not a personal experience; it happened on the internet. You should be able to provide evidence. The problem is most likely you can’t. That’s the simplest explanation for your responses (or lack thereof)

5 minutes ago, iNow said:

Is this supposed to be comprehensible?

The asterisk * implies multiplication:

3*x^2

I'm surprised you "did'nt" know..

12 minutes ago, swansont said:

That’s simply untrue. Objective facts exist. If someone stole an idea on the internet, it was not a personal experience; it happened on the internet. You should be able to provide evidence. The problem is most likely you can’t. That’s the simplest explanation for your responses (or lack thereof)

I can respect your perspective, im glad "everyone" here has had a perfect life...

I will continue to speculate the internet and exercise cautioun when dealing with online strangers..

8 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

So one internet-related idea, and not stolen because someone posted the idea on a science forum.

You could have just admitted you had nothing. It wouldn’t be as damaging to your credibility. 

8 minutes ago, swansont said:

So one internet-related idea, and not stolen because someone posted the idea on a science forum.

You could have just admitted you had nothing. It wouldn’t be as damaging to your credibility. 

Admittance is submissive behaviour I'm not syncronized with becuase there is no reason for it...I'm an honest person that uses intuition above all else...Trying to proove intuition comes from charector not "science."

Science is a "business." A very expensive one might I add..

Edited by CuriosOne

16 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

Admittance is submissive behaviour I'm not syncronized with becuase there is no reason for it...I'm an honest person that uses intuition above all else...Trying to proove intuition comes from charector not "science."

Science is a "business." A very expensive one might I add..

!

Moderator Note

We’re a science site, so this is done.