Do Science Forums Rob Others Ideas??

CuriosOne

1 hour ago, John Cuthber said:

And other forms of fraud.

Numerology doesn't work.

When you say "numerolgy" do you mean "number theory" or any other cryptography field? 

I just want to make sure we are on the same track....I use cryptography as it has numerous applications especially dealing with QM, in my opinion its where all the fun is at...

Oh my, have i said too much now...🤣🤣🤣

Edited by CuriosOne

9 hours ago, StringJunky said:

@curiousone So, you think you can bypass the the decades of study that it takes to achieve notability in scientific circles? Science is like any other endeavour... practice, practice, practice. It's my guess that the trmes amateurs have had their ideas 'pinched' on a forum by pro scientistists is vanishingly small. All scientists know that once an idea is 'out there' anyone can use it and they expect/hope  it will be used.

My thoughts precisely!

3 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

I totally disagree with you because "my culture" were masters at science...So for me I'm synchronized with nature...It doesn't take me too long to figure stuff out...It does however take me time to understand "why" it's used the way it's used in our modern day and age.

No, we have all seen your posts and know that your level of mathematical understanding is 'middle' school level.
You don't know any calculus, or even grasp limits; I don't think you can begin to do any QM ( where the fun is ), never mind the 'way it's used in our modern day and age' ( ? time of use makes a difference ? ).

And you don't seem to understand the meaning of 'numerology'.
( did you even read the link; where does it mention 'respected' applications and domain ? )

How many times must you be told to ask questions regarding things you don't understand, if you want to be taken seriously ?
And these aren't even advanced topics; you don't understand the basic building blocks on which the 'entry level' stuff is based.
People have tried to help, but you ignore their advice; they're starting to lose patience with you.

4 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

If you don't know of any "from your science to knowledge endeavours" then its pointless telling you.

No, I don't ... and I suppose any member of this forum too,

of any real world example of "stealing ideas from scientific forum layman, by somebody who later received Nobel prize"..

You are skirting, because you do not know as well.

Otherwise, give a direct answer, the name of Nobel prize winner and from who he or she stole the idea on scientific forum.

1 hour ago, MigL said:

People have tried to help, but you ignore their advice; they're starting to lose patience with you.

Starting?

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Otherwise, give a direct answer, the name of Nobel prize winner and from who he or she stole the idea on scientific forum.

Reading this, I was totally about to say Rosalind Franklin until that last part about online science forums

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin

3 hours ago, MigL said:

No, we have all seen your posts and know that your level of mathematical understanding is 'middle' school level.
You don't know any calculus, or even grasp limits; I don't think you can begin to do any QM ( where the fun is ), never mind the 'way it's used in our modern day and age' ( ? time of use makes a difference ? ).

And you don't seem to understand the meaning of 'numerology'.
( did you even read the link; where does it mention 'respected' applications and domain ? )

How many times must you be told to ask questions regarding things you don't understand, if you want to be taken seriously ?
And these aren't even advanced topics; you don't understand the basic building blocks on which the 'entry level' stuff is based.

I don't use practical math for my personal endeavours if that's what you mean.

I read about numerolgy eons ago...

3 hours ago, Sensei said:

No, I don't ... and I suppose any member of this forum too,

of any real world example of "stealing ideas from scientific forum layman, by somebody who later received Nobel prize"..

You are skirting, because you do not know as well.

Let me know what part you did not comprehend...

Copied and pasted for the 2nd time.

If you don't know of any "from your science to knowledge endeavours" then its pointless telling you.

3 hours ago, iNow said:

Starting?

Reading this, I was totally about to say Rosalind Franklin until that last part about online science forums

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosalind_Franklin

So you "truly" think every member in science forums around the entire world "never" take ideas from other member's posts for their own private endeavours that never give credit at-least to the science forum and its member??

Especially when those post are "public?"

It's ok to say yes, but it does not mean im wrong.

Edited by CuriosOne

48 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

So you "truly" think every member in science forums around the entire world "never" take ideas from other member's posts for their own private endeavours that never give credit at-least to the science forum and its member??

No. Do you truly think ridiculous and obvious strawmen like these lend credibility to you or your assertions?

If your ideas weren’t obvious bullshit, then you’d be sharing them in places where they’d change the world, but you’re instead posting here because we in this community are kind, intelligent, and helpful.

Go grind your axe elsewhere. You sound like a petulant whiny bitch of a child and don’t have the implicit benefit of being my own offspring. 

Edited by iNow

8 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

I rather doubt many people doing work at the Nobel-worthy level have the time or inclination to muck around on discussion boards.

8 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

It's ok to say yes, but it does not mean im wrong.

Here is the crux of one of the problems - you assert something as true without evidence. It's up to you to provide that evidence. It is not the case that you are right until proven wrong, rather, you are assumed to be wrong until you provide evidence that you are correct.

17 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

If you don't know of any "from your science to knowledge endeavours" then its pointless telling you.

I assume the translation here is that you don't have any evidence, because you just made up the assertion, but won't admit to it. It's not an uncommon tactic when someone gets caught spouting BS.

9 hours ago, swansont said:

I rather doubt many people doing work at the Nobel-worthy level have the time or inclination to muck around on discussion boards.

Here is the crux of one of the problems - you assert something as true without evidence. It's up to you to provide that evidence. It is not the case that you are right until proven wrong, rather, you are assumed to be wrong until you provide evidence that you are correct.

I assume the translation here is that you don't have any evidence, because you just made up the assertion, but won't admit to it. It's not an uncommon tactic when someone gets caught spouting BS.

My OP is a function of "common sense." 

17 hours ago, iNow said:

No. Do you truly think ridiculous and obvious strawmen like these lend credibility to you or your assertions?

If your ideas weren’t obvious bullshit, then you’d be sharing them in places where they’d change the world, but you’re instead posting here because we in this community are kind, intelligent, and helpful.

Go grind your axe elsewhere. You sound like a petulant whiny bitch of a child and don’t have the implicit benefit of being my own offspring. 

And what benefit might that be??

Using dargatory language in a public forum without the Moderators telling you to stop?

Sounds like you have issues with females...

That's Funny...🤣

Edited by CuriosOne

1 hour ago, CuriosOne said:

My OP is a function of "common sense." 

Why is it that "common sense" is so often a conclusion reached by starting with incomplete or incorrect information and applying faulty logic to it?

19 hours ago, iNow said:

You sound like a petulant whiny bitch of a child and don’t have the implicit benefit of being my own offspring. 

!

Moderator Note

Please dial it down a couple of notches. This level of posting does little to improve the discussion.

10 hours ago, Janus said:

Why is it that "common sense" is so often a conclusion reached by starting with incomplete or incorrect information and applying faulty logic to it?

Sounds much like "programming" a computer, or a statistical analysis questioneer, you know the ones where everyone makes 6 figures a year, has a dog and hige house with white picket fencing by the beach??

10 hours ago, iNow said:

The phrase whiny little bitch isn’t gender specific 

OHHH REALLY??🤣😂

It is where I come from.....

Edited by CuriosOne

2 hours ago, CuriosOne said:

Sounds much like "programming" a computer, or a statistical analysis questioneer, you know the ones where everyone makes 6 figures a year, has a dog and hige house with white picket fencing by the beach??

Sounds more like your jealous...

You have the option to update your understaning...

Common sense would suggest, you chose not too...

On 12/14/2020 at 5:44 AM, dimreepr said:

Sounds more like your jealous...

You have the option to update your understaning...

Common sense would suggest, you chose not too...

The analogy I used was: 

"illusion of happiness" atleast where im from "everyone" thinks big but never wants to do the "work for themselves."

They want to rob others and take the credit...I see a trend since social media..

My issue is fairness not jelousy as that's what this OP is all about, why else would this happen?...->Duh..😏

Edited by CuriosOne

3 minutes ago, CuriosOne said:

"illusion of happiness" atleast where im from "everyone" thinks big but never wants to do the "work for themselves."

They want to rob others and take the credit...

Maybe you should move. Sounds like you’re surrounded by horrible people where you are now