Delete my account and all of my contributions to this forum

I have a legal right to request that all content contributed by me on this site, be removed, I revoke permission for its use.

This is currently a request, but I can get legal aid and make this court issue if my rights are not respected. 

And the site staff has a legal right to ignore your request given the rules to which you agreed when creating your user profile

How did this go so quickly form zero to eleven? Why so melodramatic? 

On another note, don't waste your money on attorneys for something so trivial as an online discussion forum. You would quickly lose such a misguided lawsuit. 

53 minutes ago, iNow said:

Indeed. Staff has found itself between a rock and a hard place. Our rules don't have much wiggle room when it comes to folks having a meltdown, and it's hard to be diplomatic when being handed an ultimatum. Best we can do is some time off, in case the site is the problem.

18 hours ago, iNow said:

Suffice to say that there was some action behind the scenes. You only saw part of what was going on, and that snapshot was biased. Staff is not in the habit of divulging the contents of private communications, and it's disappointing when others do it. It is (ironically, considering the circumstances) a matter of ethics.