Wormholes & Flying saucers

BongBOng

I had an question about, how to understand more about wormholes and flying saucers.

What do you need to study to get a grasp of something like this.

Like math, physics, electric engineering, metalic engineering etc..

Thanks for reply.

30 minutes ago, BongBOng said:

I had an question about, how to understand more about wormholes and flying saucers.

Are you asking about understanding wormholes, and are you ALSO asking about understanding flying saucers? Or are you asking about how a flying saucer might navigate a wormhole?

Also, can we just use rocket science, or do we have to specifically discuss flying saucers, which are disc-shaped? Or by flying saucers do you mean any Unidentified Flying Object?

As far as study goes, are you looking to learn, or do you have a practical application? Asking about saucers and engineering makes it sound like you want to build one.

Yes, understanding wormholes and flying saucers, not specifically how an flying saucer would go inside an wormhole.

Yes, the disc shape things, what theory is behind such thing, what probably you should study to get near such understanding. Hmm I guess rocket science, how you would explain how such engine could be build etc..

Yes, what knowledge would be requiered to build one, I mean probably something like metalic, eletric engineering.

There's nothing that says wormholes can't exist, but we haven't found one yet. If we could, we'd need some breakthroughs in technology before we could use one to travel. 

The flying saucer design (like they used in Lost in Space) is pretty fictional. We've experimented with them before, because without an orbital platform in space, we need a spaceship to move through our atmosphere until it reaches outer space. The saucer shape is hard to maneuver, and wasn't any easier to fly than a jet, but it was probably thought to be tougher, and take more stress. 

In space, your design  doesn't have to be aerodynamic because there's no air. A Borg cube works as well as a Klingon Bird of Prey. 

So if I were you, I'd study some rocket science. The NASA website has a ton of interesting information. Shooting a rocket off and landing it on another planet is like calculating when and how hard to throw a dart so it hits a dartboard that's on the side of a car driving on the highway in the next city over. For the maths to do that, please visit the Khan Academy website

2 hours ago, BongBOng said:

Well the work of Umberto Baudo  shows differently, atleast hes research.

I don't know about that. Does he claim a disk design is integral to creating this "free energy"? I've thrown my share of frisbees, and a saucer has some great stability along with its aerodynamics, but options for steering and propulsion are limited. 

Many people have made these "free energy" claims, but none has shown any promise. Not even a single demonstration that would lead anyone to believe they might truly be close to some kind of secret. I remember a guy in the US who made a car whose motor could generate more power than it needed to run it (or so he claimed). He drove it around in front of stadiums full of people, but he would never let them examine the car. He claimed he was worried someone would steal his idea, and had many excuses why he couldn't re-create another motor.

If any of these claims were true, it would be the easiest thing in the world to show to experts. We have members here in this forum who know enough science to be able to evaluate a claim like that, if any of these inventors would allow their work to be evaluated. I still think mainstream science is your best way forward.

• 4 months later...

Wormholes have never been observed directly or indirectly, but they "exist" in a mathematical sense when they arise in the solutions of the gravitational field equations underlying Einstein's theory of general relativity. This means that we can split the universe into many parts and then use mathematical equations to describe how those parts fit together.

On 12/8/2020 at 3:15 AM, BongBOng said:

What do you need to study to get a grasp of something like this.

Like math, physics, electric engineering, metalic engineering etc..

Thanks for reply.

Interesting article here:  https://www.sciencenews.org/blog/context/new-einstein-equation-wormholes-quantum-gravity