Any Good Lecture Series on Complex Analysis?

murshid

Can anyone suggest a good lecture series on Complex Analysis on YouTube? I have already searched on YouTube myself, and there are a few. But I wanted to know if any of you would recommend some particular lecture series which you consider to be good.

Edited by murshid

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know really such videos. Maybe causing by the novelty of the area,because springer's one journal (taht almost newly founded) publishes basic contexts too.

but.. I am sure that you would be able to find many written materials on the issue/topic and do not know why you do not try that.

Edited by ahmet

16 hours ago, ahmet said:

I do not know really such videos. Maybe causing by the novelty of the area,because springer's one journal (taht almost newly founded) publishes basic contexts too.

but.. I am sure that you would be able to find many written materials on the issue/topic and do not know why you do not try that.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/582016-knowledge-exists-in-two-forms---lifeless-stored-in-books

:D 

3 hours ago, joigus said:

lol , this is not valid or inconvenient for mathworks. :) :)

meanhile, I can remind that that man was not a mathematician as I know,he was physicist.

And here, I do not encourage anyone to work for pure maths. I only know the way. 

Edited by ahmet