Do you have any predictions for the future

Saiyan300Warrior

1 hour ago, Saiyan300Warrior said:

An educated guess based on past and current events. 

Tomorrow I will ride my bike to the local shop, expecting to purchase food and drink.

And walk the dog's, although given their attitude yesterday (when I invited them to walk in the rain; they looked at me with a cool dispassionate but quizzical, are you mental, look), so I can't guarantee that...

Edited by dimreepr

Heres one.

Recognition of  biological space  (ecosystem or environment) with  subject matter being its recognised and identified forms. Its referent  points of perspective.

Points of biological space and ecosystem, subject to the same laws of selection as the whole.

'Self'  identification dependent and emergent from belief,  in form over function,  or qualification of form to function. Self identification including the ultimate entropy or death of a fixed or decided ( no longer evolving) form of life form.  Consensus of selection process is complete within that identified subject ecosystem or space.

Self identity a manifestation of belief, marginalised by  measurement or qualification of 'self'.

I predict a revolution for known science as a result with new clarity in almost all fields. Language, Social sciences, physics including quantum, philosophy, law and more.

10 minutes ago, naitche said:

Self identification including the ultimate entropy or death of a fixed or decided ( no longer evolving) form of life form.

I have no idea what this means. Well, I have no idea what any of your post means but this one in particular struck my fancy.

11 minutes ago, Saiyan300Warrior said:

No one likes to make predictions about the future, like major events that could occur or is that like conspiracy theories to you guys?

Why would I think a prediction is like a conspiracy theory? They are in no way related.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:22 PM, dimreepr said:

"This too will pass".

"panta rhei"

4 hours ago, Saiyan300Warrior said:

No one likes to make predictions about the future, like major events that could occur or is that like conspiracy theories to you guys?

...use historical data to check how often some things have happened in the past, and extrapolate it to the future..

Could be anything, natural or non-natural disaster. Unfortunately such things get worldwide attention (unlike some good-but-boring things).