Levels Of Understanding For The Human Visual Experience

SteveKlinko

1 hour ago, SteveKlinko said:

If you still don't understand it, then all I can say is I gave it my best try. Don't you think it was at least a pretty cool observation? Did you really not see the Visual Noise, and wasn't it apparently embedded in the front of your face? If not, then where was the Noise located for you. I'm still compiling data on this so I would be happy to get your experience of this.

Do you know what the word "evidence" means? You are just pulling a story out of your lower orifice and presenting it as if there is some reason we should believe it is true. 

1 hour ago, SteveKlinko said:

If you still don't understand it, then all I can say is I gave it my best try. Don't you think it was at least a pretty cool observation? Did you really not see the Visual Noise, and wasn't it apparently embedded in the front of your face? If not, then where was the Noise located for you. I'm still compiling data on this so I would be happy to get your experience of this.

!

Moderator Note

You were asked for evidence. i.e. an experiment that has been performed that supports this notion and (preferably) excludes alternate models. Absent that, a proposal for such an experiment could be discussed. A re-hash of your conjecture is not evidence

This is a requirement for discussion. 

21 minutes ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

You were asked for evidence. i.e. an experiment that has been performed that supports this notion and (preferably) excludes alternate models. Absent that, a proposal for such an experiment could be discussed. A re-hash of your conjecture is not evidence

This is a requirement for discussion. 

They were questioning the existence of the Visual Screen, or in other terms, the Conscious Light Screen. The experiment is: to follow the instructions in my post with regard to finding your Screen. If you follow the instructions are you able to see the Screen? Then, where do you perceive the Screen to be located? Each individual person must prove the existence of the Screen for themselves. I can only give the steps for doing this. But I am interested in the perceptions of people about this. I make no further claims except that the Screen is there embedded in the front of our faces. I don't claim any theories for what it is, so no theories are required from me about that. I am however open to all theories or other proposals of experiments that anyone might have.

1 hour ago, Bufofrog said:

No, not cool or interesting.  I would say it is silly.

It may be silly but it is still there staring you in the face. Actually, it is helping you stare out into the external world.

43 minutes ago, zapatos said:

Do you know what the word "evidence" means? You are just pulling a story out of your lower orifice and presenting it as if there is some reason we should believe it is true. 

I explained exactly how to find your own Conscious Light Screen. It's not a story it is an Experiment that anyone can do. It can have negative results where you don't actually perceive the Screen, but among the vast majority of people I have surveyed over the years there is agreement that this Screen actually appears embedded in front of our faces as I have described. Also, people that were initially scoffers eventually calmed down and performed the steps that I listed and they ultimately also agreed that the Screen is as I said it was.

On 12/13/2020 at 11:03 AM, SteveKlinko said:

I explained exactly how to find your own Conscious Light Screen. It's not a story it is an Experiment that anyone can do. It can have negative results where you don't actually perceive the Screen, but among the vast majority of people I have surveyed over the years there is agreement that this Screen actually appears embedded in front of our faces as I have described. Also, people that were initially scoffers eventually calmed down and performed the steps that I listed and they ultimately also agreed that the Screen is as I said it was.

!

Moderator Note

SteveKlinko, this obviously isn't how an experiment should be run to be trustworthy. It's not acceptable as support for the claims you've made in the thread. Results should be repeatable. 

The rest is just repeating reasoning that hasn't persuaded anyone after four pages. This doesn't meet the requirements of our Speculations section, so I have to shut this down. Don't bring this topic up again.