Framework For A Theory Of Everything

PrimalMinister

I have tried discussing this before but my threads are always shut down. After shutting the last one down I got a message for the admins saying I should lead with the evidence.

Well the first thing you need to read is this:

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2020/04/finally-we-may-have-a-path-to-the-fundamental-theory-of-physics-and-its-beautiful/

The big bang has had its time, everytime the data has falisfied it, its been saved by adding a modern day epicycle, inflation and dark matter being examples of this, there is no underlying reason for them they are just there to balance the equations. The LHC has produced nothing new and scientists say nature is not giving them any clues.

Its about time we had a serious discussion about 'why' reality is mathematical because the theory I am proposing self-evidently explains 'why' reality is mathematical, not only physically, but metaphyscially.

Now the key in the last sentence is 'self-evident' because the admins asked me to lead with the evidence, well the theory IS the evidence.

If some is murdered police will gather evidence and develop a theory as to what happened, that is what scientists are doing at the moment.

However, if you see or film the murder there is no need to develop a theory because you know what happened.

And that is what it is like with this theory. And its a little different to current theories because if true it would not be a theory, it would be a fact, it would be the final truth about the universe and would put an end to theological and theoretical ideas about the universe.

I can reduce physics to a single object, a unit of polymorphic spacetime of which the universe is entirely composed. This implements the rule Wolfram is looking for.

Now you can close my thread down if you want, I am indifferent to what I consider poor attitudes towards other peoples perspectives in the scientific community.

But let start here, please tell me 'why' reality is mathematical, if you cant, show some humility and open your minds to what I am presenting.

2 hours ago, PrimalMinister said:

I have tried discussing this before but my threads are always shut down. After shutting the last one down I got a message for the admins saying I should lead with the evidence.

Well the first thing you need to read is this:

https://writings.stephenwolfram.com/2020/04/finally-we-may-have-a-path-to-the-fundamental-theory-of-physics-and-its-beautiful/

You've been around long enough to know that this isn't how it works. You present your argument here. (and "here" should be speculations, where this has been moved, and not a mainstream science area)

The big bang has had its time, everytime the data has falisfied it

Providing no evidence of this is kinda the opposite of leading with the evidence.

its been saved by adding a modern day epicycle, inflation and dark matter being examples of this, there is no underlying reason for them they are just there to balance the equations.

Dark matter and dark energy aren't issues of the big bang

The LHC has produced nothing new

The Higgs boson would beg to differ

and scientists say nature is not giving them any clues.

Which scientists are saying this? Where is the evidence that they are saying this?

Its about time we had a serious discussion about 'why' reality is mathematical because the theory I am proposing self-evidently explains 'why' reality is mathematical, not only physically, but metaphyscially.

Now the key in the last sentence is 'self-evident' because the admins asked me to lead with the evidence, well the theory IS the evidence.

If some is murdered police will gather evidence and develop a theory as to what happened, that is what scientists are doing at the moment.

However, if you see or film the murder there is no need to develop a theory because you know what happened.

And that is what it is like with this theory. And its a little different to current theories because if true it would not be a theory, it would be a fact, it would be the final truth about the universe and would put an end to theological and theoretical ideas about the universe.

I can reduce physics to a single object, a unit of polymorphic spacetime of which the universe is entirely composed. This implements the rule Wolfram is looking for.

Now you can close my thread down if you want, I am indifferent to what I consider poor attitudes towards other peoples perspectives in the scientific community.

But let start here, please tell me 'why' reality is mathematical, if you cant, show some humility and open your minds to what I am presenting.

You haven't presented anything.

This is a tactic we continually frown upon: repeated posts promising that you will present a model, and present evidence, and then not doing so. Getting bogged down in complaints about how threads are shut down for exactly what you are doing here — tap-dancing — and never getting to the f#$&*ing point.

!

Moderator Note

And you should have led with the evidence, instead of monologuing like a cinematic bad guy. Kill Mr. Bond already. You get one chance, or he escapes and blows up your hideout.

Unfortunately for you your hollowed-out volcano is now in shambles, because you didn't keep your eye on the prize. You were told not to bring this up again (something you didn't mention the mods told you) so you can't even point to the fact that you snuck in a model and evidence as justification for keeping the thread open.