Is Intelligence Natural Or Super Natural?

PrimalMinister

1 hour ago, PrimalMinister said:

Well scientists give me the impression from their philosophy that the universe, incredible as it is, is just a meaningless cosmic accident and any appearance of design is just a delusion of our primitive human mind.

Start with the "incredible as it is" part, then realize that the evolution of the universe is very well explained by mainstream science. Hopefully now you can see it's anything but meaningless, and we don't need all the make-believe guesswork you've tacked on for some reason. In my experience, many people find science and it's layered knowledge too difficult, and they flee into the glorious world of "the things I make up make MUCH more sense to me!". 

It's a shame you see the scientific perspective as a "meaningless cosmic accident" when it's truly amazing how we came to take advantage of the universe we found ourselves in. You have human intelligence, and if you haven't noticed, it's extraordinary. But we know pretty much exactly how we diverged from other species to achieve it, and it still doesn't require anything more than natural explanations.

1 hour ago, PrimalMinister said:

Now I have tried to discuss how the universe and reality (the universe and reality are not the same thing, they are two distinct entities) can be reduced to a unit of polymorphic spacetime

But you failed because, unlike someone doing science, you failed to explain what " polymorphic spacetime" is.

would you like to try again?

Ok, well the implications of the my theory is that is the universe has a remarkably simple, highly sophisticated, incredibly beautiful design that is not only a marvel of engineering but is also a profound, sublime work of art.

And as 'good' as the big bang theory is it does not explain 'why' reality is mathematical, it just takes it for granted. It is understood that there are laws but the origin and ubiquity of them is a complete mystery, again something taken for granted.

If the universe is indeed composed entirely of units of polymorphic spacetime then that would explain 'why' reality is mathematical while also explaining the origin and ubuquity of the laws of the universe.

Now you can argue with me about whether its true to or not but you may have a bit of a harder time dismissing completly (unless you are committed to the big bang and no amount of reasoning will make you think otherwise.)

1 minute ago, PrimalMinister said:

If the universe is indeed composed entirely of units of polymorphic spacetime

!

Moderator Note

Even though I'm involved, it takes no  judgement on my part to see you're pushing something here that should be in Speculations, so I'm moving the thread there. Please defend what you're talking about, or at least explain it so others can understand what you're talking about. Use science, and remember any evidence you might have that supports your arguments.

4 hours ago, PrimalMinister said:

Ok, well the implications of the my theory is that is the universe has a remarkably simple, highly sophisticated, incredibly beautiful design that is not only a marvel of engineering but is also a profound, sublime work of art.

!

Moderator Note

But we’re not discussing your theory.