Chinese probe heading back to earth...

Externet

• 1 month later...

I guess after China's success in the Moon landing and probe taking lots of space company all over the world begins the exploration which surely could lead humanity to space colonization. In the UK, for example, it has begun - there is a company represents a new breed of private rocket companies developing the next generation of launch vehicles for the burgeoning small satellite market.

Edited by Phi for All
no commercial advertising, please

2 hours ago, cannongray said:

I guess after China's success in the Moon landing and probe taking lots of space company all over the world begins the exploration which surely could lead humanity to space colonization. In the UK, for example, it has begun - there is a company represents a new breed of private rocket companies developing the next generation of launch vehicles for the burgeoning small satellite market.

Strange that, the closer we get to disaster on this planet, the more money we spend trying to get off it. 

14 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Strange that, the closer we get to disaster on this planet, the more money we spend trying to get off it. 

We can't spend less money any more than we can drop the death toll.

Expenditure goes up.

And since any disaster lies in our future rather than or past we always head towards it.

It's like saying "the nearer we get to the year 3000, the more people who will have died from tripping over a frog".

3 minutes ago, John Cuthber said:

We can't spend less money any more than we can drop the death toll.

Expenditure goes up.

And since any disaster lies in our future rather than or past we always head towards it.

It's like saying "the nearer we get to the year 3000, the more people who will have died from tripping over a frog".

I knew I should have added 😇.

Edited by dimreepr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.