Funny reality

Nevin_Real_III

Just the simple scan read is pretty comical when related to science. Calculus a art or fill in the blank with what this guy knows and add to what my guy knows so i can say this is what i know. As stated "Creationist" a misunderstanding of a moral guideline to create a perception that is formulated to create happiness even if at the bottom and the some of the high knowledge achievable through perception lost by unopenmidness. 

Before i start yes there is some glimmer of truth in known physics the successful creations by engineers are proof of that fact, however to all those that think the current physics will stand in time are being "silly". People have mapped out perception of the human mind and the processes in its timing as if it holds mysteries of the universe, but the reality they have studied the human perception for hundreds of years and the current most accurate form went back to 240bc to find a theory to create modern physics, a man who was executed for not believing in the gods of the state. The ass of the problem of a physics of relativity is what about the relativity to those things in the perception of the relative, a man perceives sees light from a star so that light is within his limits, if the relation was that of the light from the star the relative light is of different relativity, beyond a man's limits. The missing fact of natural science is that of time, it is hard for a man born to processes of timings based on our relations to understand that all things have relativity, many will operate beyond our limits of perception, do they still exist and their processes still effect our relative, yes. A man is born in 1965 a stars light reaches out x distance, a man is born in 1991 the same stars light reaches out to x distance relative to the reality of the time. a stars mass is x to our perception born year 2000, 2000years ago stars mass was x based on our time perceiving its process happening in its time. so much of science is completely ignorant to time in relation. I'm just going to state simply process of light to to bang in relative  to the start is light out bang, to T=human time light stretch x for x human time bang for x human time entire process can last absurd long time through the relativity to T=Human time. I have a lot of work to do on this explanation and the higher point i was going to make out of it but its common logic to me I'll open eyes to it soon.