Albert Einstein, definitely the best

motlan

It is a no contest to the acceptance that Albert Einstein is the best thinker in physics.  Scientists saved his brain for research and found that his cerebral was hard wired abnormally like no other people. That accounts for his weird thinking in the field of physics.  He is definitely the best synonymous with genius.  He perceived the weird fourth dimension and and the formula to make the atomic bomb that saved the United States from losing the war in World War 2.  The U.S. should be thankful on this Thanksgiving day that he did not end up in the Jewish Holocaust.  I just encourage the U.S. to never ignore my reverse order mathematics in reference to every physics equation.  The late Albert Einstein should be revered as the best of the twentieth century.

7 minutes ago, motlan said:

I just encourage the U.S. to never ignore my reverse order mathematics in reference to every physics equation. 

!

Moderator Note

Posting in mainstream physics to advertise your speculations threads is against the rules. (2.5)

Plus, there’s no physics here.