Is there any Parallel Lifes on the earth!?

Yusef

Parallel life on the same Earth  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is there any parallel life on the earth!?

• Yes
    • No
    • I will research/debate/discuss about that and find the truer answer!

Hi,

We quoted trusted sources that claim there are several/many parallel worlds within the cosmos that are exactly such as each one on us!

Also it contains several hidden civilizations side by side of our civilizations on the same earth we live!! that are soooo much more advanced than us!

But i researched those the powerful/highest-ranked/greatest sources of the Science and didn't find the Third parallel life that i wanna seek/ask and i have to ask that here of sources of 21th-century's science!

Well,

Do we have any Life/Families like to our Lifes/Families on the same civilization on the earth!??

I thought about that since:

I watched the cartoon 'Simpsons' and loved the Maggie 😘 then after years my second brother got married then after years my sister-in-law was been pregnant and they brought a child then while she was 1 year old, our families started a discussion that she is look like your families and they were said she is look like your own families..

I told them: wait wait!! It's not look like both! But she reminds me to an old cartoon when i was kid watched a group of yellow snails were, and the kidest of them, she is look like her!!

My sister-in-law replied: o' yea! you are right! she is look like Maggie Simpson lol!!

Then after months, my brother's family and sister's family went to a vacation/travel then my sister showed me a video clip that they were captured!!

I told her: wait! wait!! this is very familiar!!

Then researched and found exactly she is look like the Maggie 😘 ALSO! my other niece/nephew are exactly the same Lisa and Bart Simpson!!

Also the Marge Simpson is like my sister-in-law even about morality!!

And i'm like the Ned Flanders who is the only religious among these lawless/self-centered family also i researched that the Ned seems/appearances be many years younger that his own age exactly like me that everyone sees me guesses i am 18-25 years old..

Here you are the Video of our Bart, Lisa, Maggie Simpson

And I have several other videos that shows their even morality look like together!!

Well,

My question here is:

The Magicians/Predictors/Astrologers/etc.. have many predictions in that cartoon;

IF the director predicted an appointed family,

Nothing.

But IF according to my researching, these were exactly the same families of the director;

THEREFORE

I ask you and him that we should provide/create a software that everybody of around of the world take his/her photo and save that in a great database and compare/find similar faces and introduce them together! Even about their moralities/personalities!!

Making such software is very easy in 2020!!

Again, Is there any parallel Life in the same world!?[say with source]

According to the sources i brought it is possible.

But i would love to hear others knowledges/experiences seriously!

I'm await...

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, Yusef said:

Hi,

We quoted trusted sources that claim there are several/many parallel worlds within the cosmos that are exactly such as each one on us!

Also it contains several hidden civilizations side by side of our civilizations on the same earth we live!! that are soooo much more advanced than us!

!

Moderator Note

I see no quotes from or links to any sources.

55 minutes ago, Yusef said:

My question here is:

The Magicians/Predictors/Astrologers/etc.. have many predictions in that cartoon;

!

Moderator Note

It’s fiction. It’s not making predictions. You would need to establish otherwise first, before proceeding.

As this does not have the rigor we require, it is closed.