Science Vs Religion

Yusef

Science Vs Religion  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What relationship is between the science and the Religion?

• There isn't any connection between them
    • The Science is within the Religion

Hi,

I chose the number 2.

How!?

I was detested religion then since 2009 i researched and found the Religion is a tool for connection between the Root of The Science and us.

Well,

I was just a scientific person and my skills were including Computers[Programming] and repairing electronic/electrical devices.

Well,

All of similar jobs think like me!

How!?

By Algorithm!

Algorithm says:

IF A, then B.

IF X, then Y.

IF L, then M.

IF ... then ....

IF... then return to ...

END.

A Logical person, his discussing/debating is based on Algorithm and absolute short answers

But a fool changes his own previous answers depending on next questions by his own self-centering!

Well,

I quoted a narration of Bohlul[r.a] and his debating with a self-centered leader[1300years ago] based on Algorithm.

now look at an other narration from the same..

"...once Bohlul arrived in some people were discussing that Where of the earth is the center!

Bohlul replied them: i know which point is the center of the earth..

And i throw my wand and anywhere it falls down, it will be the same center point of the earth!

Then the people asked him: what evidence do you have for your claim???

He said: it's your own problem! And if don't agree with me, then it's you who has to test my claim and from right go to the easternmost, from left go to the westernmost and see how much meters[dhra'] these both have and you will understand that bith are equal together and my saying was right"

Well,

As i told before

Bohlul[r.a] proved FreeWill & two other important concepts

Then i understood/realized that the Religion is the same maximum degree of the Science also its messengers are the highest ranked Scientists that maybe thousands years later the scientists will discover what they were said!!

As here proves spherical earth!

Well,

Those who condemn you and say you are preaching..

You answer them IF these are preaching THEN all of sayings of today's scientists are preaching too!!

How!?

If i mention you that it will be the better if you let your device's battery be completely drained then connect that to the charger, that it will make your battery's lifetime well!

Well,

Is that preaching???

because the owner of the battery's company is aware what is within the battery and what will be the better for that!

1 hour ago, iNow said:

Your poll is flawed. You’re forcing a choice between two options that don’t adequately cover the most likely possibilities. 

Your name reminds me to "iTunes" haha

Well,

Tell me what other choice would i put for my poll that doesn't be flawed?

Then i follow Algorithm:

LEVEL1>IF the opinion has a source, i will search for any opposing source for that.

THEN

LEVEL2>IF there won't be any different saying,

THEREFORE

LEVEL3>I agree/accept/submit and be convinced/changed as before

Submitting for reason!

But IF

LEVEL4>There be any different saying, i will tell that to you

THEN

You return/connect to the LEVEL1

Hadith of one of the greatest scientists Ali ibn Abi-Talib[S.A.A]: "one of sign of the fool is:

Denying any saying without any reason

Or

Telling any saying without any source"

The source I think should be:

1-Knowledge/Study

2-Experience

57 minutes ago, dimreepr said:

Yes and No, mostly it's bollox

My English is very very amateur!

I wrote "Wolkx" to the dictionary and there wasn't any meaning 4that

Your answer is like to the same above

1 hour ago, Yusef said:

I was just a scientific person and my skills were including Computers[Programming] and repairing electronic/electrical devices.

All of similar jobs think like me!

How!?

By Algorithm!

Algorithm says:

IF A, then B.

IF X, then Y.

IF L, then M.

IF ... then ....

IF... then return to ...

END.

This is example of deterministic algorithm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterministic_algorithm

Now try this:

#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <time.h>

int main( int argc, int *argv[] ) {
	char reply = 'D';
	printf( "Use D for deterministic, Use N for non-deterministic algorithm:\n" );
	scanf( "%c", &reply );
	if( ( reply == 'N' ) || ( reply == 'n' ) ) {
		srand( (unsigned int) time( NULL ) );
		printf( "Non-deterministic algorithm results:\n" );
	} else {
		printf( "Deterministic algorithm results:\n" );
	}
	for( int i = 0; i < 10; i++ ) {
		printf( "%d ", rand() );
	}
	printf( "\n" );
	return( 0 );
}

Attached Visual Studio 2008+ compatible project with source code with 32 bit executable file: NonDeterministicAlgorithm.zip

Press n key to run non-deterministic algorithm.

Press d key to run deterministic algorithm (and you will always get the same results).

Non-deterministic algorithms are widely used by e.g. me.. ;) If I don't want to have exactly the same results each time I run the simulation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nondeterministic_algorithm

1 hour ago, Yusef said:

A Logical person, his discussing/debating is based on Algorithm and absolute short answers

Reverse.

Fools think they know everything, therefor they have simple (short) answers for everything.

Even basic questions are often hard to answer. Because every person is different. And you don't know what they think, whether they think, whether they are insane or normal. And what even means that somebody is insane, or normal. Whether they have some physical disfunctionalities.

e.g. ask thousands people which one of two colors they see, red or green.. if somebody has color blindness will answer incorrectly..

At first it looked like "childish easy question" but after enough of people participating in such test, you will see that some have e.g. mental illness, some have problems with eyes, some have color blindness etc. etc.

1 hour ago, Yusef said:

But a fool changes his own previous answers depending on next questions by his own self-centering!

..or the person is wise enough to realize and admit to having gone wrong in the previous question..

1 hour ago, Yusef said:

Then i understood/realized that the Religion is the same maximum degree of the Science also its messengers are the highest ranked Scientists that maybe thousands years later the scientists will discover what they were said!!

Priests, clericks, monks, etc. etc. in middle ages were (WERE) the most educated people living at that times. Majority of people did not know how to read at that times. So it was easy.

NOW they are not the most educated people.

NOW they are on the exactly opposite side of true knowledge, spreading mostly nonsense.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

....Reverse.

Fools think they know everything, therefor they have simple (short) answers for everything.

Bravoo my dear scientific brother.

But i guess we both posted our comments at once and you didn't read my last answer

You shouldn't say that with certain!

I meant other thing.

For example Algorithm: [even nondeterministic]

For worshippers of Paul:

<START>

1. Has this gospel been corrupted!?

IF YES,

2. THEREFORE you should doubt about Jesus being god!!

IF NO, go to next step

3. Has within that been written that Jesus says: O' father, why you forsaken me!

IF NO, return back to the number1

IF YES, go next..

4. THEREFORE he called one except himself!

IF YES, go next..

IF NO, return back to the number3.

And the processing will be endless

Therefore the CPU will be damaged and hot.

For Sunni-muslims the same:

<START>

1. Has the prophet said that "enemies of Ali are idiots and into hell fire?"

IF NO, go to 2

IF YES, go to 3

2. This has been written in your own books! Do you believe in hour own books or not!??

IF YES IF NO.....

3. Was any battle between Abubakr/Umar/Aisha* with Ali!?

IF YES IF NO...

an other endless processing for worshippers of the first beast and the second beast of the Revelation of saint John

Or about regime of Iran

<START>

1. Are you govern/rule within coverage of Shi'a-Islam?

IF NO, go 2

IF YES, go 3.

2. THEREFORE cut name of Shi'a in your regime

3. But the system of "Republic" and "Religious" is against doctrine of Shi'a! Plus salaries of team of Shi'a government should be lesser than the simplest worker, take a while you have thousands times more than riches.

Republic Vs Kingdom

Again endless processing

This stuff was all thing I meant and brought the simplest example of Charting/Algorithm for readers of post

!

Moderator Note

Linking to your closed threads without correcting the behavior that caused the closure is interpreted as an attempt to circumvent the efforts of the moderators. You need to stop doing that.

With regard to this last post, I don't see any connection whatsoever to the topic. You have made no connection between e.g. the  corruption of the gospel (or any of the rest of what you posted) and science. Please stick to the topic that you introduced.

@Yusef

I agree with your premise that the so called "Holy Books" are full of inconsistencies and paradoxes.. They were made by hundreds of people. Everyone added something from themselves. Voluntarily or accidentally. The simplest accidentally made change is during translation of a word which has couple, or unknown meaning to the person who performed translation. Translation from one language to yet another language to yet another language to yet another language... Words change meaning as centuries passes by.. If somebody is supporter of one doctrine will on purpose remove or alter the narrative supporting the alternative version, and if powerful enough, will try to delete memory about other versions..

IT industry and individual programmers use e.g. CVS (legacy), SVN, modern GIT to be able to tell which developer made a code change, when it happened (with an accuracy of a second), what was the previous version, which computer was making changes, with all the details..

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, swansont said:
!

Moderator Note

Linking to your closed threads without correcting the behavior that caused the closure is interpreted as an attempt to circumvent the efforts of the moderators. You need to stop doing that.

With regard to this last post, I don't see any connection whatsoever to the topic. You have made no connection between e.g. the  corruption of the gospel (or any of the rest of what you posted) and science. Please stick to the topic that you introduced.

Worshippers of Paul say:

It's true that Jesus said: father, father, why you forsaken me

Therefore it's true that he called another person except himself

BUT he is the same!!!

<ERROR>

In Digital/Logic, there isn't any "BUT"

Worshippers of the first and second say:

It's true that these both and Aisha battled against Ali,

BUT we regard all!!!

<ERROR>

Worshippers of Khameneii say:

Those Ahadith are true,

BUT we are truth too!!!

<ERROR>

Worshippers of ownselves say:

The big bang was start of creation!

-Who Has Created the big bang!??

-Nobody

<ERROR>

13 minutes ago, Yusef said:

<ERROR>

In Digital/Logic, there isn't any "BUT"

As far as I know, the word "but" is often used in English to mean "and". "AND" is part of logic, programming, digital circuits.

2 hours ago, Yusef said:

And the processing will be endless

Therefore the CPU will be damaged and hot.

No. Please provide a source. Or open a thread in computer science.

13 minutes ago, Yusef said:

-Nobody

<ERROR>

Here is a better version, more consistent with current theories:

-Nobody

<ERROR><CORRECT>

Edited by Ghideon

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

@Yusef

I agree with your premise that the so called "Holy Books" are full of inconsistencies and paradoxes.. They were made by hundreds of people. Everyone added something from themselves. Voluntarily or accidentally......

THEREFORE we should use Algorithm and researching AT ALL!

THEN

IF we have had any wrong in our beliefs, then be convinced/changed

IF we haven't had any wrong in our beliefs, then it will make us Faithful about our beliefs!

The greatest scientists means 12Imams the same 12 stars of woman and Muhammad and Ali the same Sun and Moon said:

☆"The angels open their wings as carpet for steps of the scientists who go toward learning the science"

☆"sleeping of a scientist is better than worshipping of thousands believers"

☆"every angels, trees, fishs, birds, mountains, sky, galaxies etc pray for the scientist"

5 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

As far as I know, the word "but" is often used in English to mean "and". "AND" is part of logic, programming, digital circuits.

No. Please provide a source. Or open a thread in computer science.

Bravoo,

For example you brought;

The gate "AND"

is how that IF you entered in both inputs "1", then the output will be "1"!

And in any other options, the output will be "0"

See

A & B = X

IF A=0 and B=0, THEN X=0

IF

0 & 1 = 0

1 & 0 = 0

1 & 1 = 1

well,

The fools say:

We enter "0" in one of the inputs, BUT be the output "1"!!

<ERROR>

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

Do you know the story of Paul? He was not a witness of it at all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Apostle

Source:

Qur'an 9:31

They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah, and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

از امام صادق (ع) درباره سخن خدا که فرمود: «اتخذوا أحبارهم و رهبانهم أرباباً من دون اللّه» روایت شده که فرمود: «و اللّه ما صلّوا لهم و لا صاموا و لکنهم أحلّوا لهم حراماً و حرّموا علیهم حلالاً فاتّبعوهم ;] به خدا سوگند آنان براى احبار و راهبان نه نماز خواندند و نه روزه گرفتند ; ولى آن علما و صومعه داران، براى مردم حرام را حلال و حلال را حرام کردند و آنان پیروى کردند».

Shi'a-Hadith:

The 6th Imam, As-Sadiq[S.A.A] said:

They didn't TSalah and TSamu[praying and fasting] for their priests! But they by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah.

And they followed them THEREFORE worshipped them ignorantly.

Well,

An Algorithm has been appeared here!

IF we follow one blindly:

IF the followed person be on the straight path of God, then we will be one of the fools of the paradise*

IF the followed person be out of the straight path, THEREFORE we have worshipped the same person instead of God!!

* Shi'a-Hadith:

"Inside of paradise there are full of fools that are on the lowest level of ranking of that"

2 hours ago, Yusef said:

Bravoo,

For example you brought;

The gate "AND"

is how that IF you entered in both inputs "1", then the output will be "1"!

And in any other options, the output will be "0"

See

A & B = X

IF A=0 and B=0, THEN X=0

IF

0 & 1 = 0

1 & 0 = 0

1 & 1 = 1

well,

The fools say:

We enter "0" in one of the inputs, BUT be the output "1"!!

<ERROR>

I have already knowledge about logic gates, but thanks for the explanation it may help other readers. I do not understand the point you try to make. 

I also recommend that you do not combine my comments into one quote; it changes the meaning of what I said. 

Edited by Ghideon