Wow it looks like God really does exist

Charles Graham

The "Planck Satellite" discovered that there is an axis for the whole universe and the axis goes through the Earth's orbit. 😀 🎉

main-qimg-dd5a0ffed1808e4a228d4effd20cdd56

Based off this evidence, it's pretty clear to me that everything was put out there for us to enjoy as God's special creation.  What an amazing discovery.  Thank you science!  Has anyone else heard about this?

Here is a link to the full video review https://bit.ly/3hYe2hF

4 hours ago, Charles Graham said:

The "Planck Satellite" discovered that there is an axis for the whole universe and the axis goes through the Earth's orbit.

I don’t know where you are getting this idea from (YouTube is not a valid source of scientific information), but the Planck mission ‘discovered’ no such thing. The universe doesn’t have a topology that allows for the existence of an axis of any sort.

4 hours ago, Charles Graham said:

Based off this evidence, it's pretty clear to me that everything was put out there for us to enjoy as God's special creation.

Even if such a thing as an axis existed, and the Earth was on it, this would still be a non-sequitur.

13 minutes ago, joigus said:

Show me the axis.

I looked hard and found none :-)

Possibly OP means "Axis of Evil"?

Some anomalies in the background radiation have been reported which are aligned with the plane of the Solar System, which contradicts the Copernican principle by suggesting that the Solar System's alignment is special. Land and Magueijo in 2005 dubbed this alignment the "axis of evil" owing to the implications for current models of the cosmos, although several later studies have shown systematic errors in the collection of that data and the way it is processed.

(source: wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology))

Disclaimer: I have not gone through the sources (or other material) regarding current explanations for the anomaly in the CMB. I would be surprised if any mainstream papers use religious concepts as base for proposed modified or changed  models.

Edited by Ghideon
clarifications

14 minutes ago, Ghideon said:

I looked hard and found none :-)

Possibly OP means "Axis of Evil"?

Some anomalies in the background radiation have been reported which are aligned with the plane of the Solar System, which contradicts the Copernican principle by suggesting that the Solar System's alignment is special. Land and Magueijo in 2005 dubbed this alignment the "axis of evil" owing to the implications for current models of the cosmos, although several later studies have shown systematic errors in the collection of that data and the way it is processed.

(source: wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axis_of_evil_(cosmology))

Disclaimer: I have not gone through the sources (or other material) regarding current explanations for the anomaly in the CMB. I would be surprised if any mainstream papers use religious concepts as base for proposed modified or changed  models.

Yeah, it's possible that's what they mean. I haven't watched the video though.

I do remember one other report of small anisotropies having to do with charge, which is amazing, even for small anisotropies.

It wouldn't surprise me a lot if some day, some small deviation from the general Copernican principle were found that could have an anthropic explanation. Certainly the Earth must enjoy some blessings in a context of cosmic violence.

And the religious conclusions are out of the question.

Thank you for the valuable info.

8 hours ago, Charles Graham said:

The "Planck Satellite" discovered that there is an axis for the whole universe and the axis goes through the Earth's orbit. 😀 🎉

main-qimg-dd5a0ffed1808e4a228d4effd20cdd56

Based off this evidence, it's pretty clear to me that everything was put out there for us to enjoy as God's special creation.  What an amazing discovery.  Thank you science!  Has anyone else heard about this?

Here is a link to the full video review https://bit.ly/3hYe2hF

!

Moderator Note

You didn’t present evidence; the video just makes baseless claims (from what I saw; it starts with the fallacious argument from incredulity, so I stopped watching). Posting a link is insufficient - we’re not supposed to have to watch the whole video to see what it says. You should include the time stamp. 

Scientific claims should have scientific references. Parroting unsubstantiated, unscientific claims does not qualify

Comment on the picture "In case you missed it, we are here" puts Earth at a location in the night sky, and at the arbitrary direction chosen to center the image at that.

"We are here" is a self contradiction in this case.  We are not at a specific direction (some constellation?) in the night sky of where we are.

9 hours ago, Charles Graham said:

Based off this evidence, it's pretty clear to me that everything was put out there for us to enjoy as God's special creation. 

Maybe it's just the timing, but I don't remember being this disgusted by a religious assertion before. It shows a myopic and desperate need for privilege that ignores reality. This is the stance that can justify wiping out species wholesale, because they were only put there "for us to enjoy". 

It's also intellectually dishonest to misuse scientific claims to bolster your shaky belief system. Please stick to your Iron Age sky spirit worship.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, Phi for All said:

Maybe it's just the timing, but I don't remember being this disgusted by a religious assertion before. It shows a myopic and desperate need for privilege that ignores reality. This is the stance that can justify wiping out species wholesale, because they were only put there "for us to enjoy". 

It's also intellectually dishonest to misuse scientific claims to bolster your shaky belief system. Please stick to your Iron Age sky spirit worship.

I think you're being a little unfair here! 

On 11/11/2020 at 9:56 PM, Charles Graham said:

Based off this evidence, it's pretty clear to me that everything was put out there for us to enjoy as God's special creation.  What an amazing discovery. 

For example; if god exists, I like that they created stupidity for us to mock. Life might be boring without little gems, such as posts like these. :P

it's pretty clear to me, that everything that was put in this thread has been fairly entertaining, gods creation or not, I enjoyed its specialness.

• 4 weeks later...