Pestilence / Carina Virus

Yusef

Hi,

Is Crisida Virus[Covid-19] the same Pestilence has been  predicted in the holy books!?

Shia-Hadith:

ـ « بين يدي القائم موت أحمر ، وموت أبيض ، وجراد في حينه ، وجراد في غير حينه ، أحمر كالدم . فأما الموت الأحمر فبالسيف ، وأما الموت الأبيض فالطاعون » 

المصادر :
الفضل بن شاذان : على ما في غيبة الطوسي .
النعماني : ص ٢٧٧ - ٢٧٨ ب ١٤ ح ٦١ - أخبرنا علي بن الحسين قال : أخبرنا محمد بن يحيى ، عن محمد بن حسان الرازي ، عن محمد بن علي الكوفي ، عن إبراهيم بن أبي البلاد ، عن علي بن محمد بن الأعلم الأزدي ، عن أبيه ، عن جده قال : قال أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام : -
الارشاد : ص ٣٥٩ - كما في النعماني بتفاوت يسير مرسلا عن محمد بن أبي البلاد ، عن علي بن محمد الأزدي ، عن أبيه ، عن جده ، قال : قال أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام : - وفيه ( . . كألوان الدم . . فالسيف ) .

"...at the AkheruzZaman[End Times] there will be two types of the death as from each 7 people, 5 of them will be died and those are:

Red death,

White death.

And the Red is the same death by the Sword, and the White is by the Pestilence."

Well,

I guess it has a secret within! Why has said 5 of 7!??

Isn't it show that it will be while population of the world be 7 billions!?!

Therefore we understand that it should be the same.

Because of the Sign of "7" we have!

XQz me if my English is week also the keyboard does autospelling somewheve also 

Edited by Yusef
Adding original Arabic text of the Hadith