Annuit cœptis

Yusef

Hi,

How did the designer design this form!?

Great_Seal_of_United_States.jpg

Compare this image with the Shi'a-Hadith[1400 years ago]:

".... Who the Dajjal[Anti-Christ] is!?

- Be aware that he is one-eyed that doesn't have the left-eye and his right eye is on his forehead and is shining such as the star of the morning! And along him there is a smoked mount and behind of him there is a white mount that seems be foods and he claims that he is god and all people should be his followers...."

Who and why/how designed this image!?!!

“In 1782, the Eye of Providence was adopted as part of the symbolism featured on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States. It was first proposed as an element of the Great Seal by the first of three design committees in 1776, and is thought to be the suggestion of the artistic consultant, Pierre Eugene du Simitiere.[4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Thanks.

But i guess it [the Dajjal] is also the satellite orbiting,

Source: Shi'a-Hadith:

"..he is one-eyed and rides a donkey that each one of its step is 200mil and goes into seas and comes from deserts and the earth will rotate under his feet and each one of his hair has an independent melody and mixes the truth with the false..."

Well,

One-eyed = the dish/LNB of the satellite orbiting

goes/comes seas/deserts = spherical earth

many melodies = many channels

Mixing truth/false = all channels

Others are clear.

What's your opinions!?

On 11/9/2020 at 10:06 AM, Yusef said:

Thanks.

But i guess

My opinion of your guess is very low. I think you see a pattern you want to see.

Humans are dependent on pattern recognition to the point where we often force its use. Prophecy and astrology are examples of this. Vague descriptions are easily assigned, and if they're even close we can convince ourselves of a match. 

On 11/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, Yusef said:

Which satellite?

Are you sure Low noise block downconverters (LNB) are mounted on a satellite in orbit? (LNBs are for receiving the signal on the ground as far as I know)

13 hours ago, Phi for All said:

My opinion of your guess is very low. I think you see a pattern you want to see.

Humans are dependent on pattern recognition to the point where we often force its use. Prophecy and astrology are examples of this. Vague descriptions are easily assigned, and if they're even close we can convince ourselves of a match. 

No i don't want 2 c any pattern i want 2C.

It was nothing but an opinion for open others minds to thinking.

13 hours ago, Ghideon said:

Which satellite?

Are you sure Low noise block downconverters (LNB) are mounted on a satellite in orbit? (LNBs are for receiving the signal on the ground as far as I know)

You and Philadelfia have zoomed on what!!

Yea. It's not important that what position the LNB should be.

It is wonderful that several similarities these both have.

As the dish of the receiver should have a frequency compiler, the transmitter should have too. For enter the frequencies around of area of the dish for transmitting

1 hour ago, Yusef said:

No i don't want 2 c any pattern i want 2C.

Yes, you do. I missed the donkey, I missed the 'smoking mount' --only clouds--, and the sentence in Latin is clearly asking God for something:

'Favor our undertakings'

'New order of the ages'

So it could hardly be God speaking.

Apparently the eye is sometimes depicted as a left eye, and sometimes as a right eye, and sometimes ambiguous.

The one eye is a very common symbolism in monotheism. Islam goes back to the time when Christian theology was becoming increasingly complicated in Bizantium, and specifically against Christian Trinitarian doctrines, as the Temple of the Mount and the Qur'an make transparently clear.

Symbolism dies hard, precisely because of its ambiguity. So many people adopt it, precisely because... well, almost anything goes.

When you started talking about satellites you completely lost me. How an image from the 18th century can be telling us about satellites is beyond me.

3 hours ago, joigus said:

Yes, you do. I missed the donkey, I missed the 'smoking mount' --only clouds--, ...

When you started talking about satellites you completely lost me. How an image from the 18th century can be telling us about satellites is beyond me.

First of all test yourself here:

What is my source for debate/discussion!?

And tell us when you are debating/discussing with a claimant who claims a thing,

What reason do you have to deny his claim!??

1. Experience,

2. Study,

And if you have one of the above,

How do you prove that you have researched and have been sure that there isn't any EXPERIENCE or DOCTRINES better than what you found!

You wrote some words referred to yourself[Bold words i quoted]

And it shows you have put yourself on the center and compare everything with your own mind! and you show us that a thing is false, just for that reason that that is far from your own minds or your own trusted people.

I mentiond before

I wrote my own opinion to open others minds!

And am waiting to hear either:

1. Any opposite saying [with source]

Or

2. Any opposite Experience/Knowledge [with source]

Or both.

For example you can say:

I was read an Indian holy book that mentions that the Antichrist is fastened above a mount in India!

Well,

We will have a source that we shouldn't look at the Satellite Transmission as the Antichrist. And look/seek/research other source

Then i also will tell you that my opinion is false bcz of ..... source the Indian was introduced 

5 hours ago, Yusef said:

It's not important that what position the LNB should be.

It is wonderful that several similarities these both have.

As the dish of the receiver should have a frequency compiler, the transmitter should have too. For enter the frequencies around of area of the dish for transmitting

You did not answer my question: which satellite you mean. Assuming you mean the first satellite*, Sputnik One: It had no dish (but four external antennas). 

As @joigus said, ambiguity is a big issue here. Or in this specific case it's best described as the opposite, absolutely nothing fits; there were precisely zero satellites in the 18th century.

*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1

Edited by Ghideon

2 hours ago, Yusef said:

And tell us when you are debating/discussing with a claimant who claims a thing,

What reason do you have to deny his claim!??

1. Experience,

2. Study,

And if you have one of the above,

How do you prove that you have researched and have been sure that there isn't any EXPERIENCE or DOCTRINES better than what you found!

I don't have to prove anything. You are the claimant, the onus is on you.

4 hours ago, Yusef said:

I mentiond before

I wrote my own opinion to open others minds!

And am waiting to hear either:

1. Any opposite saying [with source]

Or

2. Any opposite Experience/Knowledge [with source]

Or both.

For example you can say:

I was read an Indian holy book that mentions that the Antichrist is fastened above a mount in India!

Well,

We will have a source that we shouldn't look at the Satellite Transmission as the Antichrist. And look/seek/research other source

Then i also will tell you that my opinion is false bcz of ..... source the Indian was introduced 

What does opinion have to with this? You asked a factual question. you got factual answers. You can debate the trustworthiness of the source, but it’s not about opinion.

18 hours ago, Ghideon said:

You did not answer my question: which satellite you mean. Assuming you mean the first satellite*, Sputnik One: It had no dish (but four external antennas). 

As @joigus said, ambiguity is a big issue here. Or in this specific case it's best described as the opposite, absolutely nothing fits; there were precisely zero satellites in the 18th century.

*) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1

All satellites...

Hotbird, Eutelsat, Dogsat, Pigsat,.. Specially GEM TVs of Turkey's series

Algorithm

STEP1

One claimed that there are several similarities between the Antichrist with the Dollar/Satellite

STEP2

The onus is on him to prove any source for his claim

STEP3

He brought two Hadiths that verify that

STEP4

One claimant claimed that that's false!

STEP5

The onus is on him for prove any source to denying his claim!

Bring!

28 minutes ago, Yusef said:

The onus is on him to prove any source for his claim

This is a sophism. I made no claim. I said you are presenting insufficient arguments. And you are, if at all. And I'm being very lenient at that.

It's you who's making the big claims. Prove them.

In the Hadith that you quote --without external reference to a reliable source in English of the Sayings of the Prophet, so that people can check it--, a donkey, a smoking mountain, etc. are mentioned.

Where are they in the picture?

Where is the satellite?

Do you not agree with the translation from Latin Annuit coeptis as the implorative expression "favor our undertakings"?

Your assertions are completely delirious. The onus is on you.

Bring (it on)!

3 hours ago, Yusef said:

The word 'false' has only been used by you:

"..he is one-eyed and rides a donkey that each one of its step is 200mil and goes into seas and comes from deserts and the earth will rotate under his feet and each one of his hair has an independent melody and mixes the truth with the false..."

Mixing truth/false = all channels

21 hours ago, Yusef said:

And it shows you have put yourself on the center and compare everything with your own mind! and you show us that a thing is false, just for that reason that that is far from your own minds or your own trusted people.

21 hours ago, Yusef said:

3 hours ago, Yusef said:

Edit: my emphasis.

Now I can say beyond any doubt that you're lying, unless you mean yourself. Nobody has used the word 'false' here, except you, or other users quoting you.

It's a simple matter of using the search function in your browser.

Edited by joigus

and

3 hours ago, Yusef said:

All satellites...

Hotbird, Eutelsat, Dogsat, Pigsat,.. Specially GEM TVs of Turkey's series

There is quite a difference between the satellite and all satellites? Also: not all satellites have a dish at all. Why do you say "One-eyed" and "the dish" and then use examples of for instance Eurostar 3000* series that have "many eyes" = many dishes? 

Sat1.jpg.3e6a7f98b20134bdce01e16bcf31e06f.jpg

3 hours ago, Yusef said:

One claimed that there are several similarities between the Antichrist with the Dollar/Satellite

Regarding the satellites; you have presented no similarities. Also note that my posts have sources showing how your claims regarding satellite similarities are incorrect. You have no sources backing up your claimed similarities.

*) Hotbird and Eutelsat for instance, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurostar_E3000
Picture is from Airbus, https://www.airbus.com/space/telecommunications-satellites/eurostar-series.html

Edited by Ghideon
spelling and grammar

4 hours ago, joigus said:

This is a sophism. I made no claim. I said you are presenting insufficient arguments. And you are, if at all. And I'm being very lenient at that.

It's you who's making the big claims. Prove them.

In the Hadith that you quote --without external reference to a reliable source in English of the Sayings of the Prophet, so that people can check it--, a donkey, a smoking mountain, etc. are mentioned.

Where are they in the picture?

Where is the satellite?

Do you not agree with the translation from Latin Annuit coeptis as the implorative expression "favor our undertakings"?

Your assertions are completely delirious. The onus is on you.

Bring (it on)!

I have to bring those Ahadith here and don't have any obligation anymore.

Because i didn't claim that i'm sure 100% that the Dollar/Satellite are the Antichrist.

I just have to prove the similarities between them.

Here u r:

عن أبي أمامة الباهلي قال: خطبنا رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم وذکر الدجّال، وقال فيه: (إنَّ المدينة لتنفي خبثها، کما ينفي الکير خبث الحديد، ويدعى ذلک اليوم يوم الخلاص). قالت اُمّ شريک: فأين العرب، يا رسول الله يومئذٍ؟ قال: (هم يومئذٍ قليل، وجلّهم ببيت المقدس، وإمامهم مهدي رجل صالح فبينما إمامهم قد تقدَّم يصلّي بهم الصبح إذ نزل عيسى بن مريم حين کبَّر للصبح فرجع ذلک الإمام ينکص ليتقدَّم عيسى يصلّي بالناس فيضع عيسى يده بين کتفيته فيقول: تقدَّم فصلّها، فإنَّها لک اُقيمت. فيصلّي بهم إمامهم).

رجه الإمام أحمد بن حنبل في مسنده؛ وعقد الدرر ص 233):
قال رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم: (يخرج الدجّال في خفقة من الدين)، وذکر الدجّال ثمّ قال: (ثمّ ينزل عيسى فينادي من السحر فيقول: يا أيّها الناس، ما يمنعکم أن تخرجوا إلى الکذّاب الخبيث؟ فيقولون: هذا رجل جنّي. فينطلقون، فإذا هم بعيسى بن مريم عليه السلام فتقام الصلاة فيقال له: تقدَّم يا روح الله فيقول: ليتقدَّم إمامکم فليصلّ بکم. فإذا صلّوا صلاة الصبح خرجوا إليه). قال: (فحين يراه الکذّاب ينماث کما ينماث الملح في الماء).

(عقد الدرر ص 278):
ويقال: إنَّ المهدي يسير إلى قتال الدجّال وعلى رأسه عمامة رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم عمامة بيضاء، فيلتقون، ويقتلون قتالاً شديداً فيقتل من أصحاب الدجّال ثلاثين ألفاً وينهزم الدجّال ومن معه نحو بيت المقدس فيأمر الله تعالى الأرض بإمساک خيولهم ثمّ يرسل الله تعالى عليهم ريحاً حمراء فيهلک منهم أربعون ألفاً ثمّ يسير المهدي في طلبه فيجد من عسکره نحواً من خمسين ألفاً فيريهم الآيات والمعجزات ويدعوهم إلى الإيمان فلا يؤمنون فيمسخهم الله تعالى قردة وخنازير.

(سنن ابن ماجة ج 2 ص 136):
عن أبي أمامة الباهلي قال: خطبنا رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وآله وسلَّم فکان أکثر خطبة حديثاً حدَّثناه عن الدجّال وحذَّرناه فکان من قوله أن قال: (إنَّه لم تکن فتنة في الأرض منذ ذرأ الله ذرّية آدم أعظم من فتنة الدجّال. وإنَّ الله لم يبعث نبيّاً إلاَّ حذَّر أمّته الدجّال وأآخر الأنبياء. وأنتم آخر الأمم. وهو خارج فيکم لا محالة).م

(عقد الدرر ص 275):
عن أمير المؤمنين عليه السلام في قصَّة الدجّال قال: (ألا وإنَّ أکثر أتباعه أولاد الزنا لابسوا التيجان وهم اليهود عليهم لعنة الله يأکل ويشرب له حمار أحمر طوله ستّون خطوة مدّ بصر أعور اليمين وإنَّ ربّکم عزَّ وجلَّ ليس بأعور صمد لا يطعم فيشمل البلاد البلاء ويقيم الدجّال أربعين يوماً أوّل يوم کسنة والثاني کأقلّ فلا تزال تصغر وتقصر حتَّى تکون آخر أيّامه کليلة يوم من أيّامکم هذه يطأ الأرض کلّها إلاَّ مکّة والمدينة وبيت المقدس ويدخل المهدي عليه السلام بيت المقدس ويصلّي بالناس إماماً فإذا کان يوم الجمعة وقد اُقيمت الصلاة نزل عيسى بن مريم عليه السلام بثوبين مشرقين حمر کأنَّما يقطر من رأسه الدهن رجل الشعر صبيح الوجه أشبه خلق الله عزَّ وجلَّ بأبيکم إبراهيم خليل الرحمن عليه السلام فيلتفت المهدي فينظر عيسى عليه السلام فيقول لعيسى: يا بن البتول صلّ بالناس فيقول: لک اُقيمت الصلاة فيتقدَّم المهدي عليه السلام فيصلّي بالناس ويصلّي عيسى عليه السلام خلفه ويبايعه ويخرج عيسى عليه السلام فيلتقي الدجّال فيطعنه فيذوب کما يذوب الرصاص ولا تقبل الأرض منهم أحداً لا يزال الحجر والشجر يقول: يا مؤمن تحتي کافر اُقتله، ثمّ إنَّ عيسى عليه السلام يتزوَّج امرأة من غسان ويولد له منها مولود ويخرج حاجّاً فيقبض الله تعالى روحه في طريقه قبل وصوله إلى مکّة).

2 hours ago, Ghideon said:

and

There is quite a difference between the satellite and all satellites? Also: not all satellites have a dish at all. Why do you say "One-eyed" and "the dish" and then use examples of for instance Eurostar 3000* series that have "many eyes" = many dishes? 

Sat1.jpg.3e6a7f98b20134bdce01e16bcf31e06f.jpg

Regarding the satellites; you have presented no similarities. Also note that my posts have sources showing how your claims regarding satellite similarities are incorrect. You have no sources backing up your claimed similarities.

*) Hotbird and Eutelsat for instance, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurostar_E3000
Picture is from Airbus, https://www.airbus.com/space/telecommunications-satellites/eurostar-series.html

Bravooo Mr Gideon!

It's a true debate!

And I understood that the similarities i brought, one of them[one-eyed satellite] was incorrect as you yourself mentiond!

Thanks!

And be sure that i am a scientific person and I love these 3 countries more than my own country:

Japan, Germany, USA

And i regard their technologies including the same satellite orbiting that have made us aware for

Knowledges,

GPSs

Etc.

Such as National Geographic, Religious channels, Science channels, News channels, etc..

May God Bless the scientists and help them the more about the science